• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Legends of Aestlyn (D&D 5e) - OOC

Absolutely. What's your intent? Make him doubt himself, but to do what? Make him back down?

I ask because it'll be DC 20, but I want to set what success and failure mean.

Absolutely. What's your intent? Make him doubt himself, but to do what? Make him back down?

I ask because it'll be DC 20, but I want to set what success and failure mean.
I'm not sure how he'll respond, but I'd like to weaken his conviction so that he might back down, and if not, he'll be less sure of himself when he fights so he might make mistakes. (In rule speak I suppose that would be like trying to pose disadvantage on his next attack)

Oh hey, Intelligence check DC 20 to see what spell the witch is holding onto. Use arcana if you have it.

Gosh, jaydude jaydude . I'm wondering if you'd like roll on that last one. I could see Tychis being swayed by that. Would you like to roll a charisma check, specifically persuasion if you have it? Say, DC 15. If you succeed, he'll be swayed and consider the option to back down. If you fail, he'll double-down and demand that you all draw your weapons.

What do you think?

WlfSamurai WlfSamurai
Sure, I'd like to do that.

Result: Rolled 22 (19 on d20 + 3 Persuasion bonus).

Edit: Wasn't aware of www.coyotecode.net when I made that roll. Next time, I'll use it.

Last edited:
Still here, guys. This weekend has been crazy with sick babies and Mother's Day. I'm hoping to have something tonight or tomorrow on lunch. Thanks for the patience.

I've been making the rounds to my games pointing out that I had the plague:
"Holy crap. I made it out alive. The whole family got what the baby had. It put me down hard. Sorry for the delay. Let's keep this moving."

Anyway, let's get this back rolling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back