• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Legends Never Die

Ooh this looks cool, i'm interested! could you send me the discord link? i tried to pm you but i don't think i can yet

First thread so far that's caught my attention. Is it still open?
edit- nice
Hey!! I actually just read ur newbie alert! Welcome to rpn 🤣

Yes this thread is still active and the IC is very much open. Just create a character sheet (ur characyee profile) and once it is accepted by either me or my cogm parzivol, you can post in the incharacter.

That being said, to access the ooc with all the other players, hit me up in private messAges so i send you a discord invite!

So... I saw Legends Never Die on one o' your posts (about how crappy zodiacs are?) and then saw that coding and BEAUTIFUL Pinterest board and knew I wanted in. I know it said always open, but y'know, always good to remind people, right?

Oof, wait, is there a standard posting length? 'Cause I'm in a few RPs already and I kinda... want to squeeze this in but if it's going to be a lot of writing to do, then I'd rather not shortchange it.

Last edited:
So... I saw Legends Never Die on one o' your posts (about how crappy zodiacs are?) and then saw that coding and BEAUTIFUL Pinterest board and knew I wanted in. I know it said always open, but y'know, always good to remind people, right?

Oof, wait, is there a standard posting length? 'Cause I'm in a few RPs already and I kinda... want to squeeze this in but if it's going to be a lot of writing to do, then I'd rather not shortchange it.
No posting lenght require infact its encouraged to keep it between 2-5 paragraphs to keep it moving!

It is very much still open!! Do feel free to post a cs, pm either me or parzivol or both to get a discord link and join ooc!

No posting lenght require infact its encouraged to keep it between 2-5 paragraphs to keep it moving!

It is very much still open!! Do feel free to post a cs, pm either me or parzivol or both to get a discord link and join ooc!

Cools, I shall! Make one soon, I mean. Actually, maybe tomorrow. My inspo kinda died, between now and that first. Oh, nope, got it back.

Oh wait, can I make my character a ball o' gas? Like a literal being made of sentient gas? Maybe as a mist spirit or a scientific experiment gone wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back