• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Legends Never Die

There's a pretty heavy League of Legends tone to the ad. Are we doing stuff from that universe, or is it purely aesthetics?
Purely aesthetic. Just look at the CS page, we have a dark elf cyborg, magic German spec ops dude, Russian fire mage, a dragon (sort of), hypnotizing half-demon, snow harpy, some random pseudo-German trooper, dark elf cyborg, medieval knight (sort of) paired with a wraith and a commando coming from a Tiberium infested island. Hopefully I did not forget any characters.

Purely aesthetic. Just look at the CS page, we have a dark elf cyborg, magic German spec ops dude, Russian fire mage, a dragon (sort of), hypnotizing half-demon, snow harpy, some random pseudo-German trooper, dark elf cyborg, medieval knight (sort of) paired with a wraith and a commando coming from a Tiberium infested island. Hopefully, I did not forget any characters.
Oh, I see that now. Okay, I think I would be interested in joining then

Purely aesthetic. Just look at the CS page, we have a dark elf cyborg, magic German spec ops dude, Russian fire mage, a dragon (sort of), hypnotizing half-demon, snow harpy, some random pseudo-German trooper, dark elf cyborg, medieval knight (sort of) paired with a wraith and a commando coming from a Tiberium infested island. Hopefully I did not forget any characters.
I love how you mentioned the shadow* elf cyborg twice xD

UWU!!!
Join join, discord link is a bit above! Go ahead and post a CS! Dont worry about lenght for Cs honestly, can be done bullet form as long as ur posts IC reflect a more adept style of writing!

Here's the problem, I have a tendency to make... A lot of characters. So um... I would like to apologize in advance if I end up doing that.

This looks super cool!

Plus I saw something about fictional religion and that’s really what makes me interested in these kind of rps

This looks super cool!

Plus I saw something about fictional religion and that’s really what makes me interested in these kind of rps
Hmmmm define fictional religion, i dont think Ive mentioned anything but you are more than welcomed to introduce some of course :D
PLS PM ME FOR THE DISCORD LINK!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back