• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Legend

Eldarkon

Still writing my story
2000px-I_am_legend.svg.png
1519064989101.png

Have you ever heard the stories of heroes of the ancient pantheons? Demi-gods, saints, and mighty warriors that faced incredible odds, only to beat them in the end. They faced powerful monsters, overcame immovable obstacles, and their names went down into Legend, their stories of strife told for generations onward as tributes to their might. However, as time went on, and the evil of men further corrupted the world with death, sorrow, and poverty, and many of the once great bloodlines of man that contained the powers of their fathers were hunted down, and destroyed, along with all of the creatures mystical in nature.

1519065385517.png

The age of hero's and monsters was diminished, and the world fell into darkness. With no one to combat evil, evil combated itself. For hundreds of years, tyrants fought one another, with much blood spilled on their behalf. But the call of war grew stronger throughout the ages, and with that, their weapons of war grew stronger and more plentiful as well. It was not until some men answered the call of war with peace that the hearts of the tyrants were softened. But it was too late. Man had already created a weapon that was far too powerful. So powerful in fact, that when they used it, they destroyed themselves, with only ashes as their remembrance.
1519065117086.png

However, out of these ashes, one still remained. Some say he was put there by the Gods, others say his bloodline survived throughout the ages, hiding in plain sight. But whomever it was, he became the savior of humanity and life on earth. With the science that humanity created, He gave life to all the creatures on earth, even the long forgotten mystical beasts. After this, he made a sufficient gene pool that would repopulate the human race, comprising of only 12000 people, with an equal number of male and female. This gene pool was comprised of 12 bloodlines, 4 of which displayed unique and remarkable abilities. The goal was to bring about the age of hero's once again. And as time went on, humanity rebuilt itself much greater than before, as their was no war, no conflict. With all of humanity working together in peace, advancements far beyond their imaginations were discovered. They integrated magic into technology, and the two became one.

1519065253150.png

But as time went on, over the next 1000 years, evil again made it into the world. The call of war had come once again. But this time, the enhanced bloodlines were the ones fighting one another. The world went into chaos, as the 4 bloodlines took control of the nations and waged war on one another. This is your story. Will you be the one to answer the call of war with peace, or answer it with chaos. What kind of legend do you wish to become.

1519065722060.png

Hey guys! this is a sci-fi fantasy roleplay idea that I came up with. Its not much, but please tell me if your interested in joining. And if you have any questions, please tell me. More information will be posted in the CS and IC thread once I know people are interested.​

Attachments

• 1519065061868.png
    1519065061868.png
    367.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 2000px-I_am_legend.svg.png
    2000px-I_am_legend.svg.png
    49.1 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back