• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legend of Zorro - OOC

Should our OC's travel through multiple towns before making it to the Engulfing forest?

• No, right to battle!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, flesh out the lands of Zorro more!

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
The carriage and dinner posts are going to be tests of patience and showing what everyone gets to deal with.

Heavenchi Heavenchi I cannot for the life of me find the post you made of the map re do, surrounded by chaos lands or something? I finally found time to add colors to it and such. Its been a long time and first time doing a map digitally xD
Also what kind of area is Yester? I figure most of Zorro is covered in forestry.

Heavenchi Heavenchi I cannot for the life of me find the post you made of the map re do, surrounded by chaos lands or something? I finally found time to add colors to it and such. Its been a long time and first time doing a map digitally xD
Also what kind of area is Yester? I figure most of Zorro is covered in forestry.
Huh?

And I'm thinking a hilly area with peculiar terrain. Hard to walk on, impossible places to reach unless you have wings kind of thing

Huh?

And I'm thinking a hilly area with peculiar terrain. Hard to walk on, impossible places to reach unless you have wings kind of thing
I remember ou posting a picture of the map, and then a little bit later you did a slight re-do with some added territory lines in the northern part. I dunno, I can just black it out

I remember ou posting a picture of the map, and then a little bit later you did a slight re-do with some added territory lines in the northern part. I dunno, I can just black it out
Ah, that's on my laptop.
I'll send it later but blacking out seems legit

Impius Impius omg stop why did i immediately think of this when i read that rowan’s hand brushed osran i’m dying—

also, your posts were great!! i was waiting so osran wouldn’t have to introduce himself first so hopefully i can get mine up by tonight!!

Impius Impius omg stop why did i immediately think of this when i read that rowan’s hand brushed osran i’m dying—

also, your posts were great!! i was waiting so osran wouldn’t have to introduce himself first so hopefully i can get mine up by tonight!!

Omg I totally forgot about that video 😂 this is great.

I figured if anyone was going to introduce themselves first or nonchalantly start yammering it would be good ol Rowan. He might not rush stuff, but hes on his own clock. Dont wait for no one! Haha

Got my post up~

Add Azyra to the "Except Motion Sickness Nobody can beat us" Squad... XD
Big bad azyra clutching onto a plant in the corner as her biohazard bucket xD

Omg I totally forgot about that video 😂 this is great.

I figured if anyone was going to introduce themselves first or nonchalantly start yammering it would be good ol Rowan. He might not rush stuff, but hes on his own clock. Dont wait for no one! Haha

Big bad azyra clutching onto a plant in the corner as her biohazard bucket xD
Azyra would apologize for puking in the plant and nina would be like, "It's okay, puke is a great fertilizer^^"

small update from me; will not be posting tonight, sorry y'all, something came up but I've been working on it so hopefully, i can get that to y'all tomorrow.

As said, Motion Sickness is her biggest downfall.

*Utterly Miserable* "That doesn't make me feel any better...."
Poor Azyra, I feel her on a real life level Haha I used to have a hard time handling hour long car rides as a kid. It's better now, just planes get me real bad and if I try and play 99% of VR games xD

A random thought my brain decided to make:

The characters have to sneak in somewhere, and by some nonsense at least one of the men have to be in a dress. xD
Poor Azyra, I feel her on a real life level Haha I used to have a hard time handling hour long car rides as a kid. It's better now, just planes get me real bad and if I try and play 99% of VR games xD
I have mild Motion Sickness, though I can generally get used to it after some time, VR games take a bit more for me, though planes... Yeah...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back