• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legend of Zorro - OOC

Should our OC's travel through multiple towns before making it to the Engulfing forest?

• No, right to battle!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, flesh out the lands of Zorro more!

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
posting pushed back until tomorrow because it’s my boyfriend’s birthday and i’m focusing on cake baking after work 😤
but honestly, this is lowkey my shortest post yet so
Happy birthday to that beloved man.

As for cakes, I've baked my few... (College days: Major: Library Sciences, Minor: Culinary Sciences), and generally it's a balancing act with baking things. I always recommend Malva cakes, they're small, and really bloody delicious when made right!

And don't worry, short posts are always welcome so long as it's not: "Osran Nodded."

Im
Happy birthday boyfriend of friend!! Its actually my dad AND my grandpa's birthdays today too hahaha I hope yall have a wonderful day,

trick to baking cake if ya never heard of this: exchange the water for milk and add an egg, and change the oil to melted butter (some say double the amount for butter but I always just do the same amounts). Makes it super dense, fluffy and moist.

Short doesnt mean bad. Quality over quantity all day. No need for pushing yourself when the mojo ain't there for whatever reason
Happy birthday to that beloved man.

As for cakes, I've baked my few... (College days: Major: Library Sciences, Minor: Culinary Sciences), and generally it's a balancing act with baking things. I always recommend Malva cakes, they're small, and really bloody delicious when made right!

And don't worry, short posts are always welcome so long as it's not: "Osran Nodded."
omg baking advice— you all are the best ✨🎉 and i will pass the well wishes along!! (he’s had to listen to me tell him everything about zorro for last three months, so i’m sure he’ll appreciate that!!)

wait, how did you know that was my whole post— i mean!! osran’s just observing and drinking since he’s already asked his (1) question— i honestly just want to compliment your lovely posts ☺️ i lowkey set myself up for failure since i’ve canonically decided osran is ✨ last ✨ because i was not prepared for you guys to be so quick lol! i’m usually mostly done, just needing to add in extra details from your posts lmao.

Last edited:
get ready for some traaaaaash!
just kidding lol, osran's just osran, but i'm finishing up!

— someone stop me from making everything a poetic commentary?? i'm getting stuck on eye color comparison and need to move on lmao.

get ready for some traaaaaash!
just kidding lol, osran's just osran, but i'm finishing up!

— someone stop me from making everything a poetic commentary?? i'm getting stuck on eye color comparison and need to move on lmao.
Eyes do be eyes tho

I'm loving the fact that everyones characters just kind of took Kitos positive reassurance to their deaths with a "yeah, okay lady" mentality Haha

I also feel like there will be several points in the RP where each person is going to have a turn beating Rowan for being... too much of hims obnoxious self. All he wants is friends ☹ since Azyra left the table, Rowans gunna have a mental field day with that one.

I'm loving the fact that everyones characters just kind of took Kitos positive reassurance to their deaths with a "yeah, okay lady" mentality Haha

I also feel like there will be several points in the RP where each person is going to have a turn beating Rowan for being... too much of hims obnoxious self. All he wants is friends ☹ since Azyra left the table, Rowans gunna have a mental field day with that one.
Being fair, Azyra had a reason. Can't show your party that their shield is cracked. QwQ

Though she is hoping Nina comes out after her pain subsides. XD

Poor dude, he’s gonna be stuck there with the least chatty people in the group cause Nina’s dipping too.

annoyed comrade to bestie storyline, 100K words, very slowburn

My favorite part about that was before Osran asked he was like ‘sorry little fae I have to ask’ and when they got the answer Nina’s reaction was like ‘oh cool, life isn’t that great anyways :)))’

My favorite part about that was before Osran asked he was like ‘sorry little fae I have to ask’ and when they got the answer Nina’s reaction was like ‘oh cool, life isn’t that great anyways :)))’
when the party doesn’t have a problem with dying 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

Poor Rowan is just going to look around the table with a mouthful of food like a sad dog that got tricked into the kennel with treats. Man is going to start putting food back on the plates xD

Dinner is definatly going to be an interesting round of posts. This can give Kito the chance to pooe around at Osran and Rowan. Ends up being just Kito and Rowan haha

Poor Rowan is just going to look around the table with a mouthful of food like a sad dog that got tricked into the kennel with treats. Man is going to start putting food back on the plates xD

Dinner is definatly going to be an interesting round of posts.
Sobbing at the thought of sad puppy Rowan

Dinner is definatly going to be an interesting round of posts. This can give Kito the chance to pooe around at Osran and Rowan. Ends up being just Kito and Rowan haha
to be fair, osran was sobering up on the carriage and that’s when he at his most grumpy and irritable form— being an alcoholic and all. osran drinking doesn’t mind his… personality as much, like back at the tavern!

Dinner is definatly going to be an interesting round of posts.
I mean, once her pain goes away, Azyra will join Rowan and crew at the table. She's just.... In extreme pain, and still sick from her motion sickness.

Though nothing the idea there is liquor there, I will mention, Azyra is a bloody lightweight in that regard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back