• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legend of Zorro - OOC

Should our OC's travel through multiple towns before making it to the Engulfing forest?

• No, right to battle!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, flesh out the lands of Zorro more!

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
When in doubt, Legend of Zelda fanart does wonders! XD

That also is a very interesting idea, and one I thought about too, as the gods would have in essence no form normally.
I think this is how barren appears to kito

Attachments

• 62eccbf1f2a43de7858b1cec1f7d1bc7.jpg
    62eccbf1f2a43de7858b1cec1f7d1bc7.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 10
Ah, and if we ever took the- our Ocs were actually the replacements for the gods route. . . . Kito's new form

Attachments

• fcb817ba8a55290fcdc0069fc16fafbc.jpg
    fcb817ba8a55290fcdc0069fc16fafbc.jpg
    218.9 KB · Views: 9
also happy friday? yes?
anyway, i’ve got an hour until the weekend and i’m dying of boredom; someone muse with me

Last edited:
also happy friday? yes?
anyway, i’ve got an hour until the weekend and i’m dying of boredom; someone muse with me
Im glad I saved this one!

Dinner time with Rowan. The team have been questing and are now on the return to collect a decent reward. Everyone is gathered around the fire, and the stew consisting of rice, carrots, venison, and mushrooms he (or someone else) had found while doing some simple forging.
These are not death mushrooms.
These are not normal mushrooms.
These mushrooms make every one have "super 'HD' eyesight", see rainbows in everything, maybe the trees are breathing??? Is there someone in the trees!!!? No... No it's an owl... An omen! Is it? Maybe...
Look at the fire! It's so pretty and warm like a hug... what if Rowan was too..... touch it? Does the fire want hugs? Who wants hugs? Rowan is in love with everybody.

Dinner time with Rowan. The team have been questing and are now on the return to collect a decent reward. Everyone is gathered around the fire, and the stew consisting of rice, carrots, venison, and mushrooms he (or someone else) had found while doing some simple forging.
These mushrooms make every one have "super 'HD' eyesight", see rainbows in everything, maybe the trees are breathing??? Is there someone in the trees!!!? No... No it's an owl... An omen! Is it? Maybe...
Look at the fire! It's so pretty and warm like a hug... what if Rowan was too..... touch it? Does the fire want hugs? Who wants hugs? Rowan is in love with everybody.
this is glorious omg.

We are day same, brudda
yessir, the same wavelengths, hive mind babey

okay, but rowan trying to hug fire and osran trying to fight it? yes?? canon.
i'm praying for a bromance between them but we'll see how that all plays out omg

Omg while Rowans is trying to hug the fire, and Osran is fighting it perhaps a little jealous hes not getting the hugs?, all I can imagine is Nina loving in the plants and trees, letting them know how much she appreciates their existance. Azyra MIgHT forget to grab her shield at one point while dancing around with Kito to the fires orange glow as the two men semo wrestle over the fire

Oh, honey, it's already happening

Nina tries to become a tree, she's standing tall, arms outstretched and still. She has become one with the trees. She has ascended

Omg while Rowans is trying to hug the fire, and Osran is fighting it perhaps a little jealous hes not getting the hugs?, all I can imagine is Nina loving in the plants and trees, letting them know how much she appreciates their existance. Azyra MIgHT forget to grab her shield at one point while dancing around with Kito to the fires orange glow as the two men semo wrestle over the fire

Oh, honey, it's already happening
allsjdlsksjdkf YES i’m HYPE

The next day, Rowana and Osran are burned, Nina's entire body is sore from "acsending" and Kito is grabbing a smiling Rowan by the throat and shaking him about screaming at him for drugging the whole crew and endangering everyones safety, so on so forth. I can imagine our angel being mad as well, especially if she let her guard down for the entire night.

The next day, Rowana and Osran are burned, Nina's entire body is sore from "acsending" and Kito is grabbing a smiling Rowan by the throat and shaking him about screaming at him for drugging the whole crew and endangering everyones safety, so on so forth. I can imagine our angel being mad as well, especially if she let her guard down for the entire night.
Nina probably thinks it was worth it. If she was in an extra good mood she'd might mess around with the others and say some cryptic shit like "I saw the g o d s"

Nina probably thinks it was worth it. If she was in an extra good mood she'd might mess around with the others and say some cryptic shit like "I saw the g o d s"
Rowan backing her up, "No! She WAS a god!"

Heavenchi Heavenchi I am assuming Uprising Is a really nice place? I mentioned it being one of the highest end restaurants in the post I'm working on

Users who are viewing this thread

Back