• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legend of Zorro - OOC

Should our OC's travel through multiple towns before making it to the Engulfing forest?

• No, right to battle!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, flesh out the lands of Zorro more!

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
are you truly homies if you don’t cuddle??
I was planning on having a scene where an S-tier with ice magic turns a portion of the forest into a winter wonderland....our Ocs will have to huddle to survive and crap so I mean....bros for life.

"You're competent."
Slides her an extra water bottle and a piece of candy. Still not over the battle she lowkey lost but still wants to give Azyra food . . . . Yeets high quality jerky and Azyra's favorite dried fruit at her head.
"You mean it???"
I was planning on having a scene where an S-tier with ice magic turns a portion of the forest into a winter wonderland....our Ocs will have to huddle to survive and crap so I mean....bros for life.
HUDDLING FOR WARMTH ISKEJJDKDFJDM (ninas gonna turn into a puddle )

oop osran gonna extra cuddle; he needs all the warmth he can get because he’s got like no clothes on half the time 🥶

"You're competent."
Slides her an extra water bottle and a piece of candy. Still not over the battle she lowkey lost but still wants to give Azyra food . . . . Yeets high quality jerky and Azyra's favorite dried fruit at her head. Mineczka Mineczka
Oh so Nina gets candy and Azyra gets jerky and dried fruit, eh? I see how it is. XD

Side note, I go to work for TWENTY MINUTES... and I missed so much. XD

oop osran gonna extra cuddle; he needs all the warmth he can get because he’s got like no clothes on half the time 🥶
Kito cackling because she's a human inferno meaning she can wear a bodysuit 24/7 for 💫M o b i l i t y💫

Everyone barely wearing clothes is going to distract the hell out of Nina. Love to see it ig

Oh so Nina gets candy and Azyra gets jerky and dried fruit, eh? I see how it is. XD

Side note, I go to work for TWENTY MINUTES... and I missed so much. XD
It's all because Kito needs her battle partner to eat healthyyyy.

And LMAO

Barren from the skies:
E-excuse me?
EXCUSE ME?!
"Da fuq are you gonna do, smite me?" XD

Side note, I cannot wait for the reactions of the characters when they realize Azyra is next to impossible to heal... Theres gonna be some confusion. XD

"Da fuq are you gonna do, smite me?" XD

Side note, I cannot wait for the reactions of the characters when they realize Azyra is next to impossible to heal... Theres gonna be some confusion. XD
Barren descending in the form of a meteor. Myera dragging a furious Barren away from the mortal realm. "Let me at her, she cant do-"
Gets yeeted back into the celestial realm by Azyra's Goddess.

Kito is gonna be like,"What in the-."
Poor Nina, probably gonna go anemic tryna heal Azzy.

Barren descending in the form of a meteor. Myera dragging a furious Barren away from the mortal realm. "Let me at her, she cant do-"
Gets yeeted back into the celestial realm by Azyra's Goddess.

Kito is gonna be like,"What in the-."
Poor Nina, probably gonna go anemic tryna heal Azzy.
I admittedly felt bad for Nina when designing Azyra's drawback, as to put it in rpg terms: what normally heals someone for 100, heals Azyra for like, 1...

I admittedly felt bad for Nina when designing Azyra's drawback, as to put it in rpg terms: what normally heals someone for 100, heals Azyra for like, 1...
Kito getting worried and tossing money at the problem.

ooo side plot, Kito goes against her morals and buys fae blood from the black market to help Nina/save Azzym

Myera vibes?

Attachments

• 6e2ece4923683d4001e6d29cf6339c2c.jpg
    6e2ece4923683d4001e6d29cf6339c2c.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 4
Myera vibes?
She looks condescending admittedly... Which would work if Myera is a fickle goddess, though I'm not super sure how you imagine Myera... (In my head, I see her more as a wild and freeflowing type, as the Sky Gods usually deliver messages through the wind, but besides the point~)

She looks condescending admittedly... Which would work if Myera is a fickle goddess, though I'm not super sure how you imagine Myera... (In my head, I see her more as a wild and freeflowing type, as the Sky Gods usually deliver messages through the wind, but besides the point~)
Take 2

Attachments

• f8cde70484f4fa6041c7e0803f45241c.jpg
    f8cde70484f4fa6041c7e0803f45241c.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 4
Maybe this~? Just throwing some ideas around to help~ ♥
5fac338dfb613328f5bc146ada8eb3d0.jpg

I have a mini head canon that the gods take whatever form that appeals to their mentee/hero.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back