• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legend of Zorro - OOC

Should our OC's travel through multiple towns before making it to the Engulfing forest?

• No, right to battle!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, flesh out the lands of Zorro more!

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Followed by multiple magic spears surrounding her, with a note saying: "Noble Jail." XD
Kito looking up at Azyra before hitting her with the, "I know the family that owns the Zorro prisons and jails, consider this bail." Slams her foot into one of the spears, shattering it.

Oh wait I came up with one.
Brainstorm how you would want your oc to die(If it had to happen).

For Nina, I'm thinking an unexpected death. Maybe she gets ambushed and the injury is fatal. Maybe she's having an epic moment in a battle and then it suddenly turns for the worse and she's getting the shit kicked out of her. Or, maybe the crew comes across her body and is immediately crushed with the guilt that they let her die alone.
If someone is with her, she would probably be clinging to them desperately. Begging them not to let her die, and that she was terrified.
Though, if the other person was also freaking out her maternal instincts would have her comfort them, even if she was scared. Something like, "It's okay, there was nothing you could do." She'd probably ask them to smile so that their sad expression would be the last thing she saw.

Rowan would throw himself in front of an attack to save one of the group members. He expects his death is near, especially as a Slayer. He says he has a death wish but when it comes down to it, hell be internally terrified, yet will put on a brave face, telling himself theres positives to the situational death.
However I do have a plan for the emotions/thoughts and reasoning behind his death

As for pet peeves of Rowans:
When someone is talking about something he has knowledge about like they are experienced in the subject, but are in truth, not. He has a habit of correcting the wrong with lots of "actually..." and "wel in my experience..." this has caused a couple drunken brawls

oh yikes, i missed a lot lol.

i changed my mind, osran will be sitting on the arm of the couch that rowan is sitting on. he’s more or less an unhinged cat.

On a side note thinking about food and eating and all for the characters, what would everyone's eating habits look like?
osran drinks.
okay no, but really, i feel like he’s the same as kito, in regards to the whole “i’ll eat when i remember or until someone tells me to.”

however, he can eat a ton. he’s got a really fast metabolism, so once he starts eating, he could throw back three, four plates in one sitting. which is unfortunately in terms of quests, because rationing and all that. that’s why he prefers to eat only when he needs to, because once he starts, he’s just left hungry.

Brainstorm how you would want your oc to die(If it had to happen).
oh-ho, no, no; i’m keeping this close to the chest for dramatic purposes.

though, some food for thought; sad and poetic, maybe pointless.

*whispers*
What's a pet peeve of your characters?
osran’s got real sensitive ears nowadays, so anything others do that he considers loud, which is, probably, everything but specifically talking while chewing and humming.

more seriously, people who hunts monsters for the glory of it, who brag about their kills. pisses him off to no end because he sees hunting as a job, a sacred purpose to be performed and that’s it. people die and you wanna brag about the blows you dealt in battle? he’s pretty timid in terms of anger but that may earn you a punch in the face.

*Rowan quietly pulls out Uno cards and sets them on the table*
it is now canon that osran knows how to play spicy uno. makes little to no sense with his character, but he knows.

oh yikes, i missed a lot lol.

i changed my mind, osran will be sitting on the arm of the couch that rowan is sitting on. he’s more or less an unhinged cat.

osran drinks.
okay no, but really, i feel like he’s the same as kito, in regards to the whole “i’ll eat when i remember or until someone tells me to.”

however, he can eat a ton. he’s got a really fast metabolism, so once he starts eating, he could throw back three, four plates in one sitting. which is unfortunately in terms of quests, because rationing and all that. that’s why he prefers to eat only when he needs to, because once he starts, he’s just left hungry.

oh-ho, no, no; i’m keeping this close to the chest for dramatic purposes.

though, some food for thought; sad and poetic, maybe pointless.

osran’s got real sensitive ears nowadays, so anything others do that he considers loud, which is, probably, everything but specifically talking while chewing and humming.

more seriously, people who hunts monsters for the glory of it, who brag about their kills. pisses him off to no end because he sees hunting as a job, a sacred purpose to be performed and that’s it. people die and you wanna brag about the blows you dealt in battle? he’s pretty timid in terms of anger but that may earn you a punch in the face.

it is now canon that osran knows how to play spicy uno. makes little to no sense with his character, but he knows.

Have no surprise when Rowan puts his arm around Osran and pets him, maybe hell get pulled onto his lap. Cause, cuddles. But then again.... touching..... osran gets head pats

Kito sitting in the middle, man spreading with her arms crossed because. . . .dominance.
"Can i lay my head on your legs, Kito?"
She actually legally isn't allowed to say no to Nina. You gotta cuddle with the homies sometimes.

"Can i lay my head on your legs, Kito?"
She actually legally isn't allowed to say no to Nina. You gotta cuddle with the homies sometimes.
Kito stares blankly, quietly closing her legs and allowing her cape piece to cover her legs, a pseudo-pillow.

Neither a yes or no.

The guys casually having a bromance while Azzy and Kito big sister the trauma out of Nina.

The guys casually having a bromance while Azzy and Kito big sister the trauma out of Nina.
LOVE this concept.
Osran will 100% big brother Nina too, just less… extreme than the girls haha.

please I'm just imagining Osran minding his business and then being pulled into Rowan's lap and pet like a literally cat OUT OF NOWHERE. And everyone acting like that's completely normal.
don’t mind us, just a giant lanky dude in the lap of his bro. totally caj.

Kito is totally the type to buy a bag of candy and give Nina pieces for a job well done. She'll never say good job though
Theyre totally opposites in how they show affection. Nina is very vocal, also very touchy. She's probably gonna be hanging off of someone's side at all times like some sort of sloth. Everyone's getting simped for and complimented. "Kito you're so strong and cool!"

LOVE this concept.
Osran will 100% big brother Nina too, just less… extreme than the girls haha.

don’t mind us, just a giant lanky dude in the lap of his bro. totally caj.
It's okay, completely normal for the homies to cuddle. We all get it.

Theyre totally opposites in how they show affection. Nina is very vocal, also very touchy. She's probably gonna be hanging off of someone's side at all times like some sort of sloth. Everyone's getting simped for and complimented. "Kito you're so strong and cool!"
"You're competent."
Slides her an extra water bottle and a piece of candy. Still not over the battle she lowkey lost but still wants to give Azyra food . . . . Yeets high quality jerky and Azyra's favorite dried fruit at her head. Mineczka Mineczka

Users who are viewing this thread

Back