• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legend of Zorro - OOC

Should our OC's travel through multiple towns before making it to the Engulfing forest?

• No, right to battle!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, flesh out the lands of Zorro more!

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
H... hey y'all-
flat,1000x1000,075,f.u7.jpg
are... are you ready for daily question? because i definitely am not struggling with coming up with one today

Oh wait I came up with one.
Brainstorm how you would want your oc to die(If it had to happen).

For Nina, I'm thinking an unexpected death. Maybe she gets ambushed and the injury is fatal. Maybe she's having an epic moment in a battle and then it suddenly turns for the worse and she's getting the shit kicked out of her. Or, maybe the crew comes across her body and is immediately crushed with the guilt that they let her die alone.
If someone is with her, she would probably be clinging to them desperately. Begging them not to let her die, and that she was terrified.
Though, if the other person was also freaking out her maternal instincts would have her comfort them, even if she was scared. Something like, "It's okay, there was nothing you could do." She'd probably ask them to smile so that their sad expression would be the last thing she saw.

*whispers*
What's a pet peeve of your characters?
Azyra's pet peeve, the colour red. In actuality, it's more along the lines of being wasteful, she'd totally lose it if you waste even just basic scraps (there's uses for everything in her eyes).

For Nina, I'm thinking an unexpected death. Maybe she gets ambushed and the injury is fatal. Maybe she's having an epic moment in a battle and then it suddenly turns for the worse and she's getting the shit kicked out of her. Or, maybe the crew comes across her body and is immediately crushed with the guilt that they let her die alone.
If someone is with her, she would probably be clinging to them desperately. Begging them not to let her die, and that she was terrified.
Though, if the other person was also freaking out her maternal instincts would have her comfort them, even if she was scared. Something like, "It's okay, there was nothing you could do." She'd probably ask them to smile so that their sad expression would be the last thing she saw.
Trust me, I have plans.... Some of which Heavenchi Heavenchi is aware of~! β™₯

Azyra's pet peeve, the colour red. In actuality, it's more along the lines of being wasteful, she'd totally lose it if you waste even just basic scraps
Azyra glaring daggers at the back of Kito's picky rich ass.

In a blaze of glory, tears of blood, battle cry, glowing veins, monstrous strength, refusing to fall even after death kind of glory.

*whispers*
What's a pet peeve of your characters?
Kito hates being told what to do if you dont have the credentials so to speak. Peers should really think twice with ordering her around.

Kito: "Who do you think you are?"
Azzy: "Someone whose not afraid of you."

Everyone else: β—‹~β—‹ oooooooo
Things totally would come to blows knowing how strong willed both these two are. (Though if Fire Emblem logic is correct, Lances beat Swords. XD)

Kito: "Who do you think you are?"
Azzy: "Someone whose not afraid of you."

Everyone else: β—‹~β—‹ oooooooo
Nina: "Oh wow, um why don't we all just chill out. Do some bonding activities or something?"

Things totally would come to blows knowing how strong willed both these two are. (Though if Fire Emblem logic is correct, Lances beat Swords. XD)
Lance beats sword, berserker hands crush said lance, angel flies out of angry beserker way, solid draw.

At that point, Azyra would catch Kito from plummeting to her possible death/injury.
Kito taking the opportunity to tap Azyra in the throat(to show she had a chance to crush it) before saying,
"Kindess is a weakness. I win."

Which might result in Azzy dropping the arrogant noble-

Kito taking the opportunity to tap Azyra in the throat(to show she had a chance to crush it) before saying,
"Kindess is a weakness. I win."

Which might result in Azzy dropping the arrogant noble-
Azyra, laughing as she motions to the ground, having flown up a bit, "Kindness is not a weakness, Kito, it's a right that all deserve."

She'd then drop Kito some five feet off the ground. XD

Azyra, laughing as she motions to the ground, having flown up a bit, "Kindness is not a weakness, Kito, it's a right that all deserve."

She'd then drop Kito some five feet off the ground. XD
Kito landing on her ass, silently thanking Barren for enhanced durability.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back