• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legend of Zorro - OOC

Should our OC's travel through multiple towns before making it to the Engulfing forest?

• No, right to battle!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, flesh out the lands of Zorro more!

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I finally completed my fantasy sci fi RP idea that I started over a year ago haha!

Why are hidden scrolls so picky about coding? It's a nightmare
OOO I'm excited to see what you produced.

OOO I'm excited to see what you produced.
I ended up writing so much about a part that won't matter that I can do a whole different story with the information I put out haha! Ended up with 3 plots I can work with. If you'd like the link to the 2 I have up I'll share :) I don't expect joining but maybe some criticism?

I ended up writing so much about a part that won't matter that I can do a whole different story with the information I put out haha! Ended up with 3 plots I can work with. If you'd like the link to the 2 I have up I'll share :) I don't expect joining but maybe some criticism?
I'd be happy to read it.

Redraw of that one thing I drew for this
664F92A2-33FF-41BF-B3E8-FBD9C492B8E0.png

I was just thinking about the gang and wanted to draw something from here c:

Edit: my my semi yearly changes to Nina’s form. This time is was just an art change and a rewrite of her bio (it’s the same story I just rewrote it)

Last edited:
Redraw of that one thing I drew for this
View attachment 1059521

I was just thinking about the gang and wanted to draw something from here c:

Edit: my my semi yearly changes to Nina’s form. This time is was just an art change and a rewrite of her bio (it’s the same story I just rewrote it)
she’s so pretty 🥺

y’all. truth be said— i really miss osran and this roleplay. we were just getting to the good bits!! i feel like we could have done so so much more. 👀 Heavenchi Heavenchi any thoughts in a soft reboot? perhaps starting from a further point in the story or something new within the same universe? not even opening it up again, just us (if we are all still interested)?

i dunno, i like our dynamic and i haven’t found that again since we kinda died. i would love the chance to get to write with you all again though, no matter the circumstances! what do y’all think?

y’all. truth be said— i really miss osran and this roleplay. we were just getting to the good bits!! i feel like we could have done so so much more. 👀 Heavenchi Heavenchi any thoughts in a soft reboot? perhaps starting from a further point in the story or something new within the same universe? not even opening it up again, just us (if we are all still interested)?

i dunno, i like our dynamic and i haven’t found that again since we kinda died. i would love the chance to get to write with you all again though, no matter the circumstances! what do y’all think?
Im on board with this idea! I also miss it and Rowans antics. If we did a soft reboot or anything, I'm down :)

I’d love a soft reboot or timeskip I wanna truly reach the heights of Nina being extremely mentally ill and possibly getting better (or worse c:, was looking forward to killing off her brother))

Unfortunately I don't think Heaven has been active since December that I can see of :( I hope they are doing okay.

i live disney GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back