• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ๐™‡๐™š๐™œ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™•๐™ค๐™ง๐™ง๐™ค (closed)

Heavenchi

โœง"a wondering mind."โœง
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Legend of Zorro
On Earth lies Terra, the largest and most abundant continent on the planet. Within Terra, are five primary civilizations.
- Zorro: "The Melting Pot" || Nation of Union
- Aspine: "The Mountainous Kingdom"
- Erynada: "The Green Kingdom"
- Pyten: "Ten Island Kingdom"
- Dessero: "The Golden Land of Isolation"
RP Link - Fantasy - ๐™‡๐™š๐™œ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™•๐™ค๐™ง๐™ง๐™ค (accepting)
OOC Link - Fantasy - Legend of Zorro - OOC
Detailed Lore Link - Fantasy - Legend of Zorro - Lore
Zorro is the largest and strongest nation out of the five. Primarily due to the fact it's home to people from all over Terra. In Zorro, a council governs. It consists of five entities called "Supremes" whos origin come from across the continent.

"Monsters, horrid, dangerous, evil - It doesn't matter what you call'em as long as you kill'em."

On Zorro, m o n s t e r s exist and unfortunately, they're in abundance.
Luckily, there's a very popular job around, "Slayers". In this role-play our OC's will be
"Slayers" - humans who kill monsters for one reason or another.
The role-play will begin with your OC's deciding to meet mine at a Tavern for a group mission.

As well as monsters, Gods exists and are worshipped by the people of Terra. These primordial beings are the source of magic that the people of this world use. Mana exudes and originates from them.

The Ten Gods:
Barren
, God of Strength and Battle.
Myera, Goddess of Youth and the Sky.
Ada, Goddess of Nature and Health.
Drow, God of Spells and Potions.
Noah, God of the Sea and Prosperity.
Ander, God of Animals and Bonds.
Imani, God of Wisdom and Karma.
Venom, Goddess of Curses and Malice.
Trinity, Goddess of the Past, Present, and Future.
Zo, God of Life and Death.

All are born normal until a specific experience in their life raises the attention of a Deity. This is known as an awakening. When one occurs, one turns into one of the following sub humans:

Berserker, those who were visited by Barren sometime during their childhood.
Supernatural strength, durability and the ability to control and summon fire in exchange for mana. Exhibit glowing eyes.
Angel, those held by Myera at birth. Possess retractable wings
Ability to summon blinding light from their hands. Supernatural speed and senses.
Weapons made up of white light can be created in exchange for mana.
Touched, those blessed by Imani. Telekinesis, enhanced reflexes. Mind control in exchange for mana.
Fae, those visited by Ada sometime during their childhood.
Enhanced reflexes, ability to manipulate and control the earth in exchange for mana. Their blood contains healing properties.
Mer, those with the ability to breathe underwater and manipulate it. Blessed by Noah. Mild weather control in exchange for mana.
(Can cause it to rain/hail/snow in a small area)
Despite not being blessed, normal humans can still wield mana. This is thanks to the universal blessing given by Drow. With this, anyone can use spells. On the lore page, you'll see the list of existing spells. It should be noted however, strong blessings from the other gods can negate this universal one resulting in sub humans incapable of creating potions and using spells.

What to expect plot wiseโญธ
This is a high fantasy role-play that isn't futuristic. Very faint aspects of technology. Think DND taverns, stone pathways, untouched fields, horse and pegasus riding. Merchants, villages, royalty, festivals, marketplaces with stands. Stone statues of fallen heroes in the middle of towns, etc.

NPC interactions.

Chapters. This means that at certain points, I'll describe a new scene and bullet point objectives.

Battle scenes, that require OCs to interact with one another to fight monsters. (DONT CONTROL OTHER'S OC's, insinuate what you'd like to happen.)

Regulations & Requirements:
  • Two posts a week. If you know you'll be away for a period of time, tie that into the RP. (Have your OC injured and carried away from the quest. Emergency that results in your OC retreating, a curse leaves them comatose, etc.)
  • Five sentences per post at minimum. Give your peers something to go off of.
  • Understand I'm always open to lore enhancement. Don't be afraid to PM me or post your ideas in the OOC. In addition, the plot isn't set in stone. Side quests and other plot edits are welcome. If you've read through for the most part, say what type of human your OC will be.
  • Please converse in the OOC, I'd like a air of understanding to develop in order to keep this RP going.
  • Respect the wishes, boundaries, and ideas of your fellow RPers. Of course follow RPNation rules.
  • If you see a post from me that looks like this; "Example from your GM" there's a crucial plot point happening. IF tagged pay attention to what's being hinted.
  • Enjoy. <3 The RP will start after 4-8 people post their OC. (Me included) The max to join will be 8. The minimum being 4. (Also including me)
  • Any interest?

Last edited:
this honestly sounds very exciting and well thought-out!! i am a sucker for a great storyline, thatโ€™s for sure. i would absolutely love to be a part of it, playing a touched slayer if youโ€™ll have me!!

I'm a sucker for these kinds of rps.
I'd be interested in a Mer OC

this honestly sounds very exciting and well thought-out!! i am a sucker for a great storyline, thatโ€™s for sure. i would absolutely love to be a part of it, playing a touched slayer if youโ€™ll have me!!
I'm so happy you want to join. Accepted. I'll get the OOC up in a minute

Interested.

Interested.
Happy to have you but~ . . . .
  • "Understand I'm always open to lore enhancement. Don't be afraid to PM me or post your ideas in the OOC. In addition, the plot isn't set in stone. Side quests and other plot edits are welcome. If you've read through for the most part, say what type of human your OC will be."

Happy to have you but~ . . . .
  • "Understand I'm always open to lore enhancement. Don't be afraid to PM me or post your ideas in the OOC. In addition, the plot isn't set in stone. Side quests and other plot edits are welcome. If you've read through for the most part, say what type of human your OC will be."
My apologies I will probably go with a Berserker OC.

My apologies I will probably go with a Berserker OC.
No love lost. Happy to have you.

I'm am very interested! I think I'm gonna go with a Fae.

Last edited:
I'm am very interested! I think I'm gonna go with a Fae.
Happy to have you.

Oh man, this is exactly the type of roleplay I have been looking for. If there are any available slots I would love to play a Fae--with a twist, if you would indulge me.

Oh man, this is exactly the type of roleplay I have been looking for. If there are any available slots I would love to play a Fae--with a twist, if you would indulge me.
Talk to me in the OOC thread.
Accepted.

Completely missed the text earlier, my apologies. >.<

I was thinking a normal human, if that is alright~ โ™ฅ
Fine by meโ™ก. Read up on the lore and chat in the OOC. Dont post in the RP yet until everyone is finished up with OC forms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back