• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Legend Of Zelda RP Interest Check

The Waluigist Priestess

Try Our Hot Wings! MMM! SPICY!!!
So, I'm looking for a Legend of Zelda RP, as the title says. To specify, I'd like Either Skyward Sword or Twilight Princess Link x OC, I can double if you like, and my OC is sort of Link's partner in my fanedit of the canon story. I don't really like preset plots, since I find little to no room for creativity, and I tend to play by my own HYRULES. (Pun Nintendoed) but I won't TRIFORCE you to do anything.

So, I'm looking for a Legend of Zelda RP, as the title says. To specify, I'd like Either Skyward Sword or Twilight Princess Link x OC, I can double if you like, and my OC is sort of Link's partner in my fanedit of the canon story. I don't really like preset plots, since I find little to no room for creativity, and I tend to play by my own HYRULES. (Pun Nintendoed) but I won't TRIFORCE you to do anything.
hahahahahahahhahah good one. I would be interested in this if you want. Ether game works

If you're still interested I think it could be fun to double! ♥😊 Maybe we can PM about it?

Perhaps if your up for it, we can for sure double it up! I have a Zelda character as well! So it'd be super fun to roleplay together! PM me if you wish! (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back