• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Legend of Zelda, modern world (looking for Zelda)

Kai.

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello!

Imagine Hyrule as a small island nation in our modern world, with the old tales of princesses and heroes nearly forgotten due a long era of peace when Ganon finally awakes from a long slumber. Zelda, the daughter of Hyrule's president and Link, a young man that is just trying to live his mostly regular life will eventually be forced to fight an evil they might have only heard of in fairy tales before.

I've had a rough draft of a plot for this set up for a few months now, unfortunately the Zelda I originally started planning with doesn't have enough time anymore and I'd really like to keep going with a plot along these lines. So this is me looking for Zelda player that would be interested in a modern set up and keep plotting with me so that we can hopefully play it out soon too.

I tend to write around three paragraphs, third person, past tense and I call myself mostly literate. English is not my native language, but I am fairly proficient (level C1-C2).
I'm looking for someone
- that likes to write in an at least somewhat of a similar style,
- is at least 21 years of age
- and has a little bit of patience as I try to post daily, but might only manage three times per week at times.

Interested? Shoot me a pm, or write me a reply here.

Cheers,
Kai

Users who are viewing this thread

Back