• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Legend of Zelda: Kingdom of Clockwork Multiplayer

I was gonna start in castle town as it's sort of a "central hub" where all the various races intermingle in this version. And I don't mean intermingle in a dirty way (although hybrids do happen sometimes)

Exotic traveling chef Zora "Ike" Iko walking through to reach another town. Passes through often.

mu will if out in public be looking for info or looking for her prey while pretending to be a bard lol

Omora will probably be just exploring the town on her little fishing journey, since there's a river nearby, I'm pretty sure :)

You don't need an ocarina to play the song of storms. That one guy played it on a phonograph box thing and I think a guy in real life made a heavy metal remix of it.

So everyone's about waking up now? I'd like to know when everyone becomes available and becomes no longer available so I can plan around that.

So, on my end, everyone generally becomes available at 6:30 A.M. Good, good... And generally become unavailable at 8:30 P.M. That's a solid (mostly) 14 hours of time to spend roleplaying. Though these very high-quality posts take from 10 minutes to an hour and a half to think up, write, and post. So we get around 20 messages per day. I'm feeling pretty good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back