• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Legend of Zelda Idea

[QUOTE="Red Thunder]I'm even more looking forward to this after reading the set up.
I'll lay claim to a Goron champion sumo wrestler, if that's alright.

[/QUOTE]
Johnomono said:
I'm trying to decide between a hylian or abnormally smart dark nut
You guys are free to make characters once I get the CS up.

Flawless said:
I might reserve a Twili :3
Huzzah! Atleast people are interested. I'll be doing some more work on the races today, and I'll try to slap a map of Termina on there too.

CS and Rules will be ready shortly.

[QUOTE="Aura Of Twilight]Would it be okay if I designed a Shiekiah?

[/QUOTE]
Sure. Actually, now that you said that, I just realized I forgot to put Shiekiah in as a race.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
I guess they're like a subspecies of Hylian or something, I dunno.

Rolled out some more races, got the rules ready, CS will follow shortly.

@Johnomono

@Aura Of Twilight

@Synaria

@Flawless

IT IS READY. THE RP IS READY FOR YOU GUYS.

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/broken-cycle-legend-of-zelda.85271/
Awesomesauce. I'll start working on my character asap. There one thing I noticed though. Shouldn't the information you've posted so far be in the Overview thread instead of the Rping thread?

I think that's a much better place for it to be. Keep the IC thread clear of anything but actual RPing. After all, that's a lot of scrolling and my poor index finger might just shatter. =P

Works for me. That's give enough time for the country to fall into chaos and for Voran to establish his power base.

I'll be joining in. I just have one question, which places on the map that you posted, if any, are not controlled by Varon?

[QUOTE="Aura Of Twilight]Wouldn't that mean that Zelda's kid has been born then?

[/QUOTE]
In the set up, Zelda had already given birth. The kid would be about 4 or 5 at this point.

[QUOTE="Red Thunder]In the set up, Zelda had already given birth. The kid would be about 4 or 5 at this point.

[/QUOTE]
Oh. I must've missed that somehow then.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back