• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Legend of Zelda Idea

It's going to be rather interesting making a Twili... I'll have to make a second character as they can't survive in the light realm unless they're in someone's shadow ._.

I don't know, I might change, but I'll see how it goes :3

Flawless said:
It's going to be rather interesting making a Twili... I'll have to make a second character as they can't survive in the light realm unless they're in someone's shadow ._.
I don't know, I might change, but I'll see how it goes :3
I'll be playing a Goron, so yours could live in his plentiful shadow. :)

OrenjiGatsu said:
I'll be joining in. I just have one question, which places on the map that you posted, if any, are not controlled by Varon?
I made a really shitty border map in the Overview section for the RP. It has outlines for each kingdom, (Varon looks like a bunch of splattery polkadots) and a key for the colors.

Tomorrow lol

Ugh

I've used half a gig of my data in two days out of two abd a half gigs

Johnomono said:
Tomorrow lol
Ugh

I've used half a gig of my data in two days out of two abd a half gigs
I know how you feel. I have AT&T and it suuuccckss.

As for the rp, I have my character's appearance down. Now all I have to do is the history, personality, and everything else.

I have a journey ahead of me

Find hylian concept art that isn't link or looks like it's from game cube lol

[QUOTE="Aura Of Twilight]I have my character's appearance down. Now all I have to do is the history, personality, and everything else.

[/QUOTE]
Still going with the Twili?

Johnomono said:
I have a journey ahead of me
Find hylian concept art that isn't link or looks like it's from game cube lol
Pssst. When in doubt, use fan art.

Red Thunder]Still going with the Twili? [/QUOTE] That's [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10609-flawless/ said:
@Flawless[/URL] I think. I'm working on writing up a Shiekiah.

Another question, is it alright if I have multiple characters and characters that are antagonist?

OrenjiGatsu said:
Another question, is it alright if I have multiple characters and characters that are antagonist?
Yeah, it's good. Antagonist characters are either Varon, for an experience RPer only, or one of Varon's Generals, commanding a town, or region.

Ja, that was me that said that I'm making a Twili <3

I will probably make a second char as well, as long as I have enough time.

Flawless said:
Ja, that was me that said that I'm making a Twili <3
I will probably make a second char as well, as long as I have enough time.
You'd be the second twili then. Someone else beat you to it.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Yeah, it's good. Antagonist characters are either Varon, for an experience RPer only, or one of Varon's Generals, commanding a town, or region.
I'm figuring on playing the Stalfos high general. That alright by you?

[QUOTE="Red Thunder]I'm figuring on playing the Skeltos high general. That alright by you?

[/QUOTE]
Skeltos? Dunno who that is, but feel free to go ahead.

[QUOTE="Red Thunder]Sorry, meant Stalfos. Corrected it above.

[/QUOTE]
Oh sure, go ahead. I look forward to seeing your character, and everyone else's. Judging by how amazing they've been so far, I wouldn't be surprised.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back