• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Legend of Zelda: Hero High RP

Catro the Writer

Sorin High Baby!
Supporter
So I saw this -(https://www.zeldadungeon.net/prince...h-school-teens-in-this-new-animated-series/)- online the other day, and have been dying to try and RP it, or at least something like it. There’s only one episode of it at the moment of posting this so there’s not a lot to go on for what the “lore” of this fan show. Other than Lincoln has had events of his past incarnations happen to him in his lifetime; falling asleep for seven years, his sister (which of course means at some point his sister would show up in the RP), and even turning into a wolf. Then there’s the sport called “Smash” and how she has to dress up as Sheik, which we can call Shack since all the names are weird variations of their canon names. Smash looks like… Smash Bros, without the weapons. Trying to knock your opponent out of an arena (As seen in this video: )

Character-wise… theirs not a lot to go on from the short looks we have at them… funny enough I think that Lincoln is the character with the most character. He doesn’t talk, is lazy, and loves to eat. As these are traits from other Links (Lazy- Most of the LoZ games he’s in he has to be woken up from deep sleep. Doesn’t talk- Other the CDI games name one. Then loves food In Breath of the Wild he can continuously eat, can drink soup endlessly in both Twilight Princess and Wind Waker, and in the beginning of the Majoras mask Manga he doesn’t go on his quest right away because the Hyrule Captian offers him to stay for dinner) I assume that he’s also courageous. Also, since Zelda is shown to have the Triforce of Wisdom I imagine he has the Triforce of Courage. He’s also apparently the drummer for the Major-a’s, as seen in this picture: (ArtistGamerGal).

Then there’s Devi, the Navi character. Just on what I was able to gather from her character is: Pretends to be confident, wanting to have people think they can rely on her. I say pretends because we see a couple of moments where we see insecurities come out. When she first meets Zee she says she looked in Zee’s file when their principal wasn’t looking, and then when she has Zee listen to the Major-A’s music saying if Zee said she didn’t like it Devi would be devastated.

Next is Rock… All I’m really getting from his loveable goof and superstar jock. He’s the team captain of the Smash team so he has that going for him, but that’s really it for him.

Imelda is kind of in the same boat as Rock… In an eight-minute fan video, not every character can get screen time. Zee’s mom Imelda has a little more screen time than Rock and we learn she’s a life coach and she wants Zee to be able whatever she puts her mind to. But that’s about it for her.

Finally, we have the main character, Zee. Zee, as the into says, is the new girl in town. Have transferred schools for unknown reasons as in the trailer Zee says she didn’t want to change schools. Sadly for the main character, Zee doesn’t get as much information explained about her as I’d like. We learn that she’s pretty hot-headed: in the intro, she almost punches Rock, and then when being denied on the Smash team she almost breaks all her dishes when washing them. We see in the intro she has the Triforce and is Sheik, again we can call her something else while she’s like that. Then other than the whole “new girl” thing, that’s about as much of character info we get.

I could talk about Dorfman… but he has about as much screen time as Rock. Gonna guess he’s going to be the strict principle that the main squad will be trying to sneak around for most of the show/Rp.

Heres some other characters that the creator has made that we could possibly put in:

ArtistGamerGal

ArtistGamerGal

As for other OTHER characters…. I can only think of one I’d like to see and that would be Skull Kid… As for what part he’d play I’d like to say Zee’s younger brother. I imagine him being the typical little brother. Loves his sister, likes to play pranks, and so on and so forth.

If this interests you please message me and we could talk about a plot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back