• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Legend of Zelda: Chains of Time [OOC]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Oslonaut

wonders in revealing every obscured demon
Koolah-Limpah!

This is the OOC chat page for the Legend of Zelda: Chains of Time role-play!​

oh, sorry to hear that! it doesn't have to be 500 x 500 exactly. it can be smaller if need be! and if it's too large, then that's just a simple matter of cropping/sizing it down haha. excited to see your character though!

Yeah, the thing with me is that I don't watch a lot of anime, so I'm not too familiar with a lot of characters. I did find one picture that is anime-esque and would work quite well with what I'm going for, but the problem with it is that I'm not sure how I would cite it, since as far as I'm aware it doesn't give a name for the character, what with it being a drawing with a fairly generic title.

My character, incidentally, would have black hair and amber-yellow eyes.

Last edited:
have you tried running an image search on it? if not, I can give it a look for you.

The image appears to be on Pinterest, made by Ryuu Dango. It doesn't seem to have an official title, aside from phrases like "anime boy, yellow eyes, black hair". Here's the picture:

83a1e13bfa7f591b0b4e610702ad2199.jpg

It would work especially well since the wolf in the picture does sort of look like a Maraudo Wolf, too. As for the avatar at the end of the character sheet, I could simply crop it to show just the guy's face.

The image appears to be on Pinterest, made by Ryuu Dango. It doesn't seem to have an official title, aside from phrases like "anime boy, yellow eyes, black hair". Here's the picture:

83a1e13bfa7f591b0b4e610702ad2199.jpg

It would work especially well since the wolf in the picture does sort of look like a Maraudo Wolf, too. As for the avatar at the end of the character sheet, I could simply crop it to show just the guy's face.

ohh i see. alright! then I would put the face-claim as something like 'Anime Male with Wolf' and the source as 'Ryuu Dango - Pinterest' afterwards. and that works!

So, Zaris is reading to his wolfy buddy right now, but anyone can pretty much go up to him and he'll interact. You could even just boop him with a stick if you wanted to.

...On second thought, don't boop him with a stick. That would be weird. 😗

I'm working on my post. Not sure which way I want to go with Nira reacting to a huge wolf just hanging out in the middle of an inn/stable. I don't think I want to have her over react and try shooting it, but she's definitely gonna at least be thinking "wolves eat people, right? why is no one concerned by a literal wolf in here?"

I'm working on my post. Not sure which way I want to go with Nira reacting to a huge wolf just hanging out in the middle of an inn/stable. I don't think I want to have her over react and try shooting it, but she's definitely gonna at least be thinking "wolves eat people, right? why is no one concerned by a literal wolf in here?"
I’ll be posting tomorrow myself! Also lmao. Don’t poke the wolf, you’ll spook the horses when it snarls. Also, I’m now making it canon that the ‘blonde stable boy’ is Link’s distant ancestor haha.

But, I may get something up tonight so we can keep this moving. 🙂 Nothing too overly involved, though, so that way Nira doesn't get left behind.

oof due to the fact it was thanksgiving and i forget that it was a holiday..... I will post in just a few minutes. Sorry for the late response!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back