• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legend of the Seven Stars (Character Formats)

The Last Avatar
Main RP Thread

Acceptance: When your character posts are COMPLETED, @tag me in your post to notify me. If I find that your character is complete and ready to join in the RP, I will LIKE the post. If I find something wrong or conflicting with the RP, I will send you a PM to let you know what needs to be fixed.

Seven Star Formats

!!Note!! The Seven Stars will be EXCLUSIVELY human with no supernatural background whatsoever. If you wish for a character to be a mystical race or come from a magical lineage, you need to make a secondary character.

Code:
Name: First & Last
Nickname: Optional
Age/Birthday: Both required
Sex: M/F
Orientation:
Personality: 1 Paragraph required
Backstory: 2 Paragraphs required, no unknown histories
Skills: Any skills your character possesses that are not related to their powers
Element:
Powers: You may have 2 additional abilities, of those two, one must be passive. (no regeneration, accelerated growth rates, knowledge related abilities)
Weaknesses: Weaknesses to your two additional powers
Weapons: Optional (No guns as they are just OP)
Alignment: Good/Evil/Neutral

Secondary/Villian
Code:
Name: First & Last
Nickname: Optional
Age/Birthday: Both required
Sex: M/F
Race: Human/Mage/Demon/Elf/Divine
Orientation:
Backstory: 2 Paragraphs required, no unknown histories
Skills: Any skills your character possesses that are not related to their powers
Powers:You may have 3 powers, all of which must be explained in detail on how they can be used and the restrictions they have
Weaknesses: Weaknesses of your powers MUST be exploitable. No extremely rare element that the common person could never hope to acquire
Weapons: Optional (No guns as they are just OP)
Alignment: Good/Evil/Neutral

Last edited:
starcraft2_tychus_findlay_by_choigebareun-d4rk2k9.jpg
Stands 6ft 10in and weights 325lbs
Name: Dante Gibson
Nickname: Big Tex
Age/Birthday: 34yrs 3/23/1983
Sex: M
Orientation: Bi-sexual
Personality: Dante is a stalwart and silent figure often opting to bite his tongue as opposed to speak out. Though solitary he is not opposed to socialization if it can benefit him in some way. The stern manner of speaking he is known to have paired with his constant talking about the "good old days" makes him come off as older than he really is. Due to his incarceration, he has a hard time turning down certain "luxuries".
Backstory: Dante Gibson is a country fed farm boy from central Texas. He grew up in a small town, one with pride in their local football star. You see growing up Dante was always just a little bit bigger than the other kids his age, because of this he was a natural pick for football. So he was raised a star, revered and held in high regard by the town. When he finally graduated highschool he made it into Texas state University on a full athletic scholarship and that is where he shone. In the four years of college ball he went from good, to great, to amazing, then to legendary. Thats when the NFL took notice, 22 year old Dante Gibson was the newest player for the Dallas Cowboys and he quickly rose into the limelight with his near superhuman feats.
Yet like Icarus with wings of wax, Dante flew too close to the sun. He began drinking heavily, his performance faltered just a bit, but not enough to hurt his legacy. His real fall came when he was 23 and went partying with some of the other players. He was drinking as per usual, but something was different this time. Someone had spiked his drink with a concoction of various drugs, Dante blacked out for the night and woke up in jail awaiting trial for Murder. Apparently he and the defensive end got into an altercation in his driveway and Dante punched him one good time. The man fell over hitting his head on a fire hydrant near the driveway and died instantly. After a long and grueling year of courtroom battles Dante managed to be sentenced to ten years for manslaughter. A sentence he is nearly finished serving.
Skills:
Athlete- He may be big, but Dante is very fast for his size. Able to run quickly, jump high, throw far and accurately, all of which stem from his years in the football team.

Fighter- one doesn't spend ten years in prison without learning a few things. Dante has become a Savage and ruthless fighter who often goes for the quickest means of bringing down a foe, such as an eye gouge, or using a weapon. He is far from honorable about combat.
Element: Earth
Powers:
Super human Endurance- Dante is scarily tough easily able to survive up to 2 tons of force. He also has stamina that never seems to deplete.

Superhuman strength- Dante is much stronger than an average man he is able to lift about two tons with a bit of effort.

Weaknesses: Dante still needs to breathe and has a very hard time swimming due to how heavy his body is.
Weapons: His fists, occasionally a blunt instrument, and anything he can throw at you.
Alignment: Neutral
Extra: Dante knows he isn't completely innocent, but he also wasn't trying to kill anyone. He also went through the twelve step program in prison and is a fully recovered alcoholic.

Last edited:
Character CS
|| W.I.P ||

Elphelt.Valentine.600.2112811.jpg

Name:
Alice Usagi

Nickname:
'Clockwork Rabbit'
'White Rabbit'
'Wonderland Child'
'bunny'
'bun-bun'
'The child prodigy of magic'

Age/Birthday:

(16 / 4 / ????)
16-18 she doesn't really care for exact age definitions as such and simply goes with whatever people assume she is, even though she may still be in her teens physically, mentally she is far above the level of most adults.

Sex:
Female

Race:
Human, though one may technically call her a mage with the abilities she if gifted with.

Orientation:
Bisexual

Personality:
-Playful
-Child-Like
-Seemingly innocent but not as much as it may appear.
-Fun-loving
-Thrill-seeker
-Determined
-Passionate
-Kind-Hearted
-Protective with those close to herself.
-Has a soft spot for animals of any kind.
-Her battle personality and everyday personality are very different, during battle she can seem chaotic,
unpredictable and by most definitions crazy but during everyday she is a much kinder, warm and overall friendly person, even if she still has her odd quirks, this personality is her normal one and what exactly triggers her clockwork rabbit side is unsure even to herself.
-Hard-Working
-Friendly
-Stubborn
-Not afraid to stand her ground.

-Somewhat of a prodigy in terms of magic and intellect.
-Forgetful
-Happy-Go-Lucky
-Cheerful
-Optimistic

Backstory:
//TBR//

Skills:
-Juggling.
-Magic Tricks (Not the power but the skill itself.)
-Acrobatics.
-Athletic/Has high stamina and is talented when it comes to physical activities.
-Though she can't take a hit without clock chime effective she is very good at dodging.
-Intellectually gifted when it comes to magic, she's a prodigy and has skill far beyond her age would generally demonstrate.
-Cooking.
-Singing.

Powers:
Magic Trick- The ability to manipulate her playing cards and chains essentially how she pleases movement wise, a combination of telekinesis and levitation one might say upon witnessing it, it's mainly used to trap people in her chains or give her cards speed an extra boost upon throwing however.

Clock Chime- It allows the user to create black blood, essentially a substance meaning her body can take strikes over and over without her feeling much, if any pain and not bleed out sinc eher body produces the stuff faster than she looses it, though it only lasts for a short time and requires high amounts of energy.

Clockwork Memory- The ability to create illusions of both herself and other objects, she must concentrate for this to work and they disappear upon contact with another person, she can currently create up to four versions of herself at any one time and any object she'd replicating must be able to be held with her hands or be on her person.

Weaknesses:
Magic Trick- She can only do this to her own weapons with ease and anything else she has little skill over, if any at all meaning it's a very niche power in terms of variables, it also can't increase the power of her weapons, only speed.

Clock Chime- The injuries made during this mode though being less effective, if affective at all during the time do remain to a certain degree after the ability ends, meaning that if enough damage is done you can still render her badly injured once the battle is over.

Clockwork Memory- As state din the ability itself having contact with the illusion
causes it to disappear and though she's working on it she still cannot create more than a few illusions at a time, though she has been known to get distracted and said illusions will turn into whatever her mind is thinking of at that time, mostly bunnies.

Weapons:
-A deck of cards, it may not sound like much but to the mischievous rabbit it is more than enough of a dangerous weapon. The edges of each card are as sharp as a knife blade and when thrown or used in close range can be quite the painful paper-cut, to say the least.
-Chains & spikes, pretty self explanatory but she carries around a few short chains with spiked ends in which she can manipulate with her magic. (If you've ever seen the anime/manga of Pandora Hearts it's very similar to that of B-Rabbits chains since that is what the character is semi-based on/inspired by.)

Alignment:
Those on the good side would call her good, those on the bad would say she's with them so most just settle for neutral, her personality and battle tendencies make it- an interesting inquiry as to witch she actually belongs to, it mostly just depends on which needs her help and especially which is more fun at that time.

GUILTY.GEAR.600.2100125.jpg

Last edited:
laxus_dreyar__art_trade__by_trademarck_thetruth-dah5v3d.jpg

Name: Kyle Costello
Nickname: KC
Age/Birthday: 27 - May 8, 1990
Sex: Male
Orientation: Homosexual
Backstory: I was the middle child of three. My relationship with my older brother was a bit rough from time to time. However my little sister and I always got along, seeing as she was just too sweet and caring to not get along with everyone. My mother is the Assistant District Attorney and that seems to keep her busy most of the time. My father disappeared before my sister was born. No one knows what happened to him, so I guess you could say he died. Most people say that they feel like they were meant for greater things at least once in their life. I however didn't want grand adventure. I just wanted to have a normal happy life.

That all changed when my brother came back from college for summer break. He had joined a strange group of people, all interested in the mystic arts and that bullshit. He kept muttering to himself about the coming war and about the Soldiers of Light. My mom almost admitted him to a mental institution, but she never got the change. One night I was awakened to loud thumps, raised voices and cries. I ventured through the house to the backyard where I witnessed my brother naked and painted in blood. His eyes wild, he saw me and grinned. Before I could freak out and ask what he was doing, he shouted to me "Behold my offering to the Great One. He who will end this world, and bring about the fall of the Stars." And with that, he lifted a long blood covered knife from behind his back and slit his own throat.

My brother had also killed my sister and mother that night too in his sadistic ritual. Ever since that day, I haven't been able to sleep well, haunted by strange dreams and the cries of many in agony and fear. Always the sounds of evil laughter would reverberate in the background. Despite the horrible loss I suffered, I managed to complete school and college and get a Doctorate in Physical Therapy.
Skills: Adept in Brazilian Jiu Jutsu, Krav Magar, Tae Kwondo. Practiced field medic. Seasoned Tactician
Element: Lightning
Powers:
Sorcery: The ability to cast spells to accomplish various acts through the art of manipulating energy by command constructs. To use sorcery, the caster must understand how the action will be accomplished. To activate this ability, the user recites what they wish to happen, but they speak the words backwards. EX: Give me light = Evig em thgil. Using sorcery requires the same amount of energy it would to do the task manually.
Willpower (Passive) - Allows the user to create energy to fuel their power from their will power alone, the stronger the will, the stronger the energy,.
Weaknesses:
Sorcery:
Using this power is very difficult do the the requirement to speak backwards. Usually Kyle needs to write the spell before saying it. Energy requirements is also a weakness, as unleashing a spell that would require more energy than the user possesses would result in death.
Willpower - The easiest and truest way to cancel out this power is to break the user's will to continue. This could be mentally, physically, or magically.
Weapons: N/A
Alignment: Good

Last edited:
3670612-csaa.png

His hair is blond, faded cut on the sides and back with about an inch on the top to style. The tattoo on his right arm appears only when he uses his magic. His eyes are blue/green

Name: Hunter Vargas
Nickname: Eon - Dragon of Destruction
Age/Birthday: 26 - December 31, 1990
Race: Mage
Orientation: Heterosexual
Personality: Hunter is generally a calm individual with little care for the ongoings of those around him. He values efficiency, and cannot tolerate people that waste his time needlessly. Cool and calculating, Hunter always tries to get as much information about something before making a move. Those that work with him consider him a machine, void of emotion or a human soul. Hunter however does allow his mask to crack here and there, often when very happy or very angry. People that cause his wrath often marvel at the vehemence he can portray.
Backstory: Hunter was born to a modest sized family. His father was a family doctor and his mother was a professor at the nearby university. Easy to say, both of his parents were very busy, and Hunter and his siblings often relied on each other for support and companionship. As Hunter grew older, he found he loved to learn, his mind retaining knowledge with ease. He would use this thirst for knowledge to study various subjects and unusual topics were something of an addiction to Hunter. On his 19th birthday, Hunter had saved up a small fortune in preparation for an expedition in Asia. Several Months later, Hunter's destiny would be set in motion.

On that expedition, Hunter's team were in the middle of a remote jungle. They had located the fabled temple in which they had spent six months searching for. Unknown to everyone in the expedition party, on the night before they were to enter the temple, a cosmic event of which happened every 10,000 years took place. Hunter was awakened by a strange chanting the a language he did not know. Venturing through the camp, he noticed that no one else was awake, almost as if they had been drugged into a deep sleep. Into the temple he went, guided by the increasing strength of the chanting. Finally he entered a huge chamber decorated with intricate murals. Some depicted the battles of Atlantis, others of various important turning points in history. But one wall called out to Hunter and he approached it.

There he saw a huge carving of a dragon. Seven nondescript figures stood before the dragon, carvings of stars above their heads. The carvings showed a great battle between the two forces, one in which the world's fate would rest. Guided by some unknown instinct, Hunter placed his hand upon the carving of the dragon, and upon contact, the dragon's eyes glowed red and the chanting Hunter had heard since waking began to scream in his mind as liquid fire surged through his flesh and into his soul. Hunter screamed, but what came out of his mouth was a roar no human could make. In his mind a voice of darkness rejoiced in his rebirth, and the old Hunter died that night.

Since returning, Hunter began a very intricate plan that would see him become one of the leaders in the technology industry, a renown public figure, and one of the most fearsome individuals in the magical community.
Skills: Technological expert, software engineer. Photographic memory. Mixed martial artist
Powers:
Pyrokinesis - Allows the user to generate and manipulate fire as well as heat. User can control existing forms of fire and heat. User can transfer heat from one target to another, this in essence can allow him to freeze something solid by absorbing the heat in totality. Capable of creating fireballs, fire whips, fire walls/barriers, etc. Continuous use of this power causes the user's body to heat up, and thus over use can do serious damage to the body. When in dragon form, the fire is much stronger and the overheating side effect is removed. When in dragon form the fire can be concentrated and released in a devastating attack
Energy Manipulation - Allows the user to generate and manipulate energy into physical form. Capable of creating energy balls, barriers, continuous beams. Capable of transferring energy from a target to another through contact. Capable of manipulating the energy around an object to act as a form of telekinesis, capable of flight. Capable of creating hard energy constructs such as swords, shields, etc. When used in dragon form, this power is boosted 10 fold. The use of this power comes directing from the user's own body energy. Overuse will result in exhaustion, unconsciousness, or death.
Dragon Form - The user transforms into their dragon form.. While in this form, all physical abilities are heightened immensely including strength, endurance, speed, sight, hearing, smell. The user's powers increase exponentially as well. The user can only remain in this form for a short time.
Weapons: Energy Swords
Alignment: Evil

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Name: Kai Kurosaki
Nickname: Demon, Fire Dragon, Flame demon, Flame brain, hot head
Age/Birthday: 19, 09/27/1998
Orientation: Straight
Quote(s): "Now this should be a fun fight.", "Now I'm really excited!!!", "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING AHRI!?", "Even though I'm not winning this is still kind of fun."
DISLIKES Unfair fights, Spicy food, Bullies
FEARS Spiders, Death, losing
Personality:
A very calm person who generally takes many things lightly. He rather not get involved with other peoples problems, he can be very selfish at times when he doesn't want to be bothered. Sometimes can be very self centered and self absorbed as Kai only thinks for himself most of the time. If you where to come to him and say hi he'd look at you to see if you're worth talking to. He genuinely hates drama and can not stand it at the upmost, but enjoys to fight. Showing stronger people his power enlightens him which makes him a very competitive person, and hardly ever ask for help. The more you get to know Kai the more comfortable he gets with you, he shows this goofy and completely different side of himself instead of being shallow.
STRENGTHS
+ Speed/Keen Senses: Very agile person, on top of that he has very keen senses as he can hear the slightest footstep from a mile away.
+High Determination: a quality that makes you continue trying to do or achieve something that is difficult
Backstory:
Kai was raised by his mother and his mother alone since his father was no where to be found. His mother always told him that his father would come back to see Kai but Kai couldn't sit there and believe her. Even as a kid he always questioned his mother about his father, till on his 10th birthday she was killed by assassins. The incident still is left in mystery but Kai is raised by an old man who found Kai out in the woods. The old man goes by Yamma and he trains and raised Kai as if Kai was his own child.
upload_2017-7-13_19-52-45.png
When Kai turned the age of 5 his mother would take him out every morning and night before his bed time and train him to become a strong fighter, incase he had to ever protect himself. Surprisingly the teachings from his mother, Kai took them in deeper then any other student would with their master. Then soon being founded by Yamma he grabbed Yamma attention because his agile movements and being a very quick learner. Growing up with Yamma Kai was always called a dragon since he always wanted to fly high into the sky, and breathe roaring flames. He would always burp as loud as he can to imitate the flaming roar of a dragon.
Skills: Athletic, Agile, Good with computers, fighting genius
Flaws: Drops his guard a lot without noticing
Element: Fire
Powers:
+Limit Breaker/ Overheat (Passive): Growing stronger of the course of battle his body begins to Limit break, while limit breaking it has a chance of overheating. When the body overheats his power is doubled beyond the Limit breakers original boost. The power gain fades after he has exited combat.
+Blaze Blue: (Won't be obtainable for a while in the rp.) Changing his flame from Red and orange to pure blue which increases his damage by more then you could imagine. He gains a blue flame like aura around him, while his hair sticks up and turns blue as well.
767fd3823b76b9aae7815fdc6486d7bf2e9e965e_hq.gif
cf19dbbd1dd8ec545bdf084391f95cf99dc7604e_hq.gif
Weaknesses:
-Limit Breaker/Overheat: Because of his body beginning to beyond its limits further then need he starts taking physical strain, his body tries to let off steam by using mana stored in his body and drawing it out of him forcefully.
-Blaze Blue: Because of the form being so powerful it drains his mana extremely fast, and consist very high concentration. Also putting a toll on the body if used longer then 5 minutes.
Weapons: Katana gifted from Yamma

Last edited:
Finished!!!!
original.jpg

Name: Ahri Love
Age/Birthday: 19, 09/25/1998
Quote(s): "Why how adorable!", "Kai you freaking Idiot!", "Now that doesn't make sense."
Orientation: Bisexual
Personality: Ahri is usually friendly, kind, and polite towards others and her family. She gets along well with others and tries to help them whenever she can. She's one of the smartest students in her school and regularly studies to keep her grades up. She can be stubborn and quick tempered when pushed, such as when others upset her or she's embarrassed, she can lash out to others (Meaning mostly Kai).
Backstory:
Growing up Ahri was always spoiled by her father and mother since they where slightly rich and she was the only child. She was home schooled most of her middle school years which made her mostly a shut in. Finally going to a public school her 7th grade year many kids bullied her calling her weird and emo. Only because she was so used to being alone she didn't want to make many friends. She only had two friends by the end of 8th grade going into freshman year of high school, those two friends she held dear to her.

Going into High school the first day she was struck with her eyes on an interesting figure. Kai Kurosaki she heard his name was as she had all her classes with him, like what the heck? She was super shy at first to talk to Kai but her friends nagged her to do it. Ever since the day she found Kai standing on the hill beyond the city's view she saw him staring at the sky, she knew that he was different from the other guys she's ever met. She walked over to him and asked why he was looking at the sky and his reasoning was that he wanted to one day the sore the Sky and look over the world, like dragons once did in mythical times.

After talking to Kai for a while she introduced him to her family and she gave him the title as her best friend. Even till this day they hang out as if they where brothers and sisters and no one could ever break that bond between them. Along with her two friends she's had for two years Kai was the one the changed her whole view of the world she lived in. She was always so fascinated why he was so into the sky and what made him want to be a dragon so much.

She has always been hoping that someone would say "come with me" so that that person could break her meaningless life once and for all. Which Kai did. Ahri has since truly started running and doesn't want to regret. Doing so stopped her from feeling ashamed of having done nothing all day. And states only she could get rid of the old her who was bored and useless. Ahri's own mother has stated that Kai's willpower has gone into Ahri, and inspired her to push herself into higher heights.
The Dragon that she see's the Kai represents was from the book of an old legend of the fire dragon king. One with high willpower, and that shifts the view of others guiding them to the right path
maxresdefault.jpg
--------------------------------
upload_2017-7-13_22-28-29.png
Name: Kuro Takeshi
True Name: Tōboesuru ōkami (Howling wolf)
Quote: "Remember my name Tōboesuru ōkami and it will shun on your hopeless death, and maybe your entire extraction from existence itself."
His true form:
15079-anime-paradise-anime-hot-guy.jpg

Age/Birthday: 19. ??/20/1997
Race: Mage
Orientation: Asexual
Personality: Kuro gives off this strange aura that makes you feel pure depression and hatred if you stood next to him. He is extremely sadistic, as he kills the innocent for his own "Pleasure". Besides being sadistic he retains his politeness, and is usually graceful in fights with people who show they are worthy (Strong). He enjoys being hurt, which disturbs many people since in fights if you where to beat him down he would enjoy every last bit of it. Kuro has a very strong sense of brutality when it comes to fighting people he knows that is weaker then him. He will dislocate your arm and hit you with a barrage of Solar Ray's knowing you are defenseless. He has a desire to fight strong opponents and love of battle, even going as far as holding his full power back in order to further enjoy a fight. He seeks to attain more power through his own effort, seeking battle from strong opponents to further progress his might. Kuro seems to always manage to stay calm and never lose his composure, even when losing a battle. Kuro performs his attacks with a sense of finesse and flamboyance. Willing to harm both his comrades and enemies should they get in his way. He refers to anyone he does not find interesting as "trash", and treats them as expendable. His trade mark is when he defeats an opponent that spiked his interested before he kills them he tells them his quote which reveals his true name before striking them down show a sign of respect.
Backstory:
As a mage, Kuro felt alone in the world, being white while those around him were black. He wandered the world alone, lamenting his existence, until one day he came across a white tree with many sharp spines. Kuro, finding it satisfying due to its emptiness, sank into it. He does not recall ever having a family and has been wandering the world alone for ages. As he goes on this trail of emptiness he kills others who he see's weaker then him based off his sorrow alone wanting their souls to be with him, (Creepy I know). He was then recruited by this business man who paid for his livings.

After a while of working for the business man as an Assassin Kuro left on his own going out to search for other people who have any knowledge on these mysterious beings who are supposed to save the worlds from the demons that have been spawning all over the world. On his journey he hopes to make allies worthy of his time to work together and take over this hellish place, so called as the world of the living. As well on the journey to find some information he attended school, and came across a rather interesting fellow. The guy went by the name as Kai Kurosaki, the schools (hotty) as the girls would call him. The guy seemed like he was filled with hope the minute you looked into his eyes, which made Kuro fill empty inside because he did not have those same eyes as Kai did.
Skills:
Powers:You may have 3 powers, all of which must be explained in detail on how they can be used and the restrictions they have
+ Solar Ray: Channeling his mana into one point launching it out of his hand(s) to shoot homing missiles. He can easily creating beams beside Solar Ray, but his man beam like attack is the Solar Ray as it's always most likely to hit.
Ex:
Holy_Ray.gif
+ Summon The Wolves/ Howling Pack: By creating wolves out of his own mana, he can create hundreds and even thousands because of high his mana pool is. Kuro's wolves aren't just normal mana created wolves, on contact they self destruct.
Ex:
ExplodingWolves.gif
+ Pure/ Soul Bind: The name doesn't fit the move at all sadly. This move is like Kuro's trump card as he is able to create a mass amount of mana and channel it to the tip of his index finger and fire out a giant beam that he says "Pure all that got in his way." His hand shapes like a gun when he's ready to launch this mass of energy at his target. Soul binding allows him to use his soul as a substitute for mana which implies with many of his moves.

Weaknesses:
-Howling Pack: Summoning so many wolves shortens his life span as each wolf is like a tiny portion of his own soul. So if he where to kill himself he would summon over a million wolves in one setting. Now if he where to summon many wolves but on different occasions then his soul will slowly recover.
- The best way to defeat Kuro is to out last his attacks as they hardly ever miss. By outlasting him in a battle he slowly wears himself down, through using to much mana and even relying on his soul.
- Pure: Using the move even past his mana limit is like cutting his soul in pieces which can make his life span shorter. It also makes whichever hand he shot it from completely useless until it recovers from said injuries.
Weapons: A katana
Bleach_Anime_Coyote_Stark_Sword_BAS924R.jpg
Hope you guys like these two lmao.
Cosmos Cosmos The DoomyFish The DoomyFish ancertbe ancertbe Blueheart Blueheart AldarisLordOfLight AldarisLordOfLight

Last edited:
The Grimm Reaper

upload_2017-7-14_15-16-50.png

Name: Maxxwell Stark
Nickname:Maxx, Grimm reaper
Age/Birthday: 23 june 29th 1994
Race: Demon
Orientation: Homosexual
Personality: Maxx is a very sadistic person. he loves to toy with his "prey" add more fun to the kill, letting them think they have a chance to get away when really they don't. he is cold hearted and has a very morbid sense of humor (tends to joke about killing people a lot). he tortures people just for kicks and does not care who is affected.

Backstory: Surprisingly Maxx wasn't born a demon, but turned into one when another demon dragged his soul to the darkest parts of hell. there he was tortured for years and years till the point his soul was corrupted and he became a demon himself. the longer he was as a demon the more pleasure he found from inflicting the same amount of pain and torture that he endured, onto other people. his tendency to kill random people earned him the name Grimm Reaper. now for all the years he has walked the earth he is intent on killing anyone he wants and figuring no one will do anything to stop him because he would kill them too.
Skills: Martial artist- capable of preforming many forms of fighting styles such as capoeira and muy tai. Lying- Maxx is an amazing liar. able to work himself out of the stickiest situations

Anja Aura manipulation- the ability to control and shape the spiritual energy that surrounds all living things.
constructs:able to form constructs with his anja(indigo/Darkness) aura such as swords,arrows, and shields.
aura projection: able to create things such as aura blast and bursts. also able to use his aura to surround an object or person and fling or throw them (makeshift telekenisis)
siphon- able to steal and absorb a living things aura.

Shapeshifting- able to change his form to that of another person or animal

Wings- through the summoning of black feather wings he is able to fly and glide. said wings are harder than steel and can be used to deflect bullets or as a makeshift shield (think of the angels from legion)

Weaknesses:
aura manipulation- as a demon he can only manipulate anja therefore anything pertaining to light could overwhelm him. he can only continuously use his aura for 30 minutes before having to siphon or rest. over usage could result in coma or death.

shapeshifting- when he shapeshifts there is one distinct thing that tells him apart from the real thing. i.e a wrong color strand of hair, heterochromia eyes, wrong color eyes, wrong voice so on and so forth. he can only hold this form for 2 hours before having to rest

wings- anthying that is stronger than steel can damage his wings. if his wings are damaged there is a wait period (small cuts-2-5 min, loss of wing- hours or days).
as

Weapons: daggers hidden in his jacket

Attachments

• upload_2017-7-14_15-13-37.png
    upload_2017-7-14_15-13-37.png
    200.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Name: Marissa White
Nickname: Mari
Age/Birthday: 20; 6/14/1997
Sex: Female
Orientation: Bisexual, with a preference for guys.

Personality: Mari is rather excitable and strong-willed.She tends to try to fix most problems she sees immediately, though her methods are not always the best. She also tends to cover up or ignore more complex issues, especially ones that get in the way of other things she needs to do. She's hard-working out of habit, and tries to be polite and kind with others. However, she can be kind of cocky and is not afraid to lash out if provoked. She is also not very self-aware, and tends to not be very serious most of the time.

Backstory: Mari was the only child in her family, since Mari's mother died when she was very little, and her father could hardly raise her on his own and still keep his job. Because of this, Mari spent most of her childhood living with her grandparents, with her father visiting only occasionally. Hey grandmother was very doting and supportive, telling Mari that she had a great destiny. Her grandfather also helped train her, claiming she may need to defend herself someday, though she often didn't take it seriously. She developed a sort of cocky attitude growing up that got on the nerves of most of her classmates rather quickly.

However, when she was about 13 years old, these things changed. Her grandmother was killed, and the hunter would have gone for her too,.had her grandfather not stepped in. He sent her back to live with her father, who took her in. Her father had her home-schooled in some attempt to protect her, and while the two had a lot more time together, there were many nights where they were apart. Still, Mari tried to work hard to please her father and try to make things seem better herself. She recently started taking classes at a community college nearby, at least before the events leading to the plot.
Skills: Martial arts, acrobatics, decent cooking skills, common technology experience

Element: Air
Powers: Superhuman Stamina- Mari has better stamina that most humans, and is a bit more durable as well.
Weaknesses: Mari can often overestimate her own stamina -- if she pushes herself for too long she can make herself more tired than usual afterwards.
Also, it does not make her particularly faster or stronger.
Weapons: Dual Tonfas

Last edited:
21cbc5c2c2fd38ec.jpg
Seven Clover
21cbc5c2c2fd38ec.jpg

tumblr_mg1yhxDU2a1rmurqpo1_500.png

Name: Seven Clover
Nickname: Lucky
Age/Birthday: 21 -April, 1st 1996
Race: Human/Demon

Likes-Games, Junk Food, Women, Stars,
Dislikes-Boring People, Ace of Spades, Himself, People who walk too slow.
Fears-Eternity, the past, running out of games to play
Dreams-Find someone who actually cares about his existence, to win "Life"

Personality:
Seven is a thrill seeker who prefers to live in the moment. He has a way about speaking that makes him seem disingenuous most of the time, even when he is completely serious. This is not something that is always done on purpose; rather, he is just a very unpredictable person due to his up bringing. Despite his frenzied behavior, he is a very competent individual, and is generally a nice person. He treats all creatures the same, and prefers to think that each race has good and bad apples. He pays careful attention to his surroundings (especially when gambling), and can draw several inferences about the people around him fairly quickly. Although his layers have layers, the few who get close to him will see his potential as a good person. He takes most things lightly, and considers death nothing more than the end of a long game. Needless to say, he has a gambling addiction.

Backstory as told by Seven:
"Oh, I didn't see you there. As you've probably heard, I'm Seven Clover, proud owner of two Casinos. The Seven Stars casino is the main casino that is run in the public eye. The Lucky Souls Casino is the underworld casino that is home to the supernatural denizens of the world. Money, souls, magical spells, information and weapons, as well as candy, may be wagered there. However, I was not always the rich casino tycoon that I am today...no sir...or ma'am. Yeah, my life started like any other human, born under the lights of a hospital and spanked by a stoic doctor. My mother was a demon who had fell in love with a human; one cannot help but question their judgement, eh? Life for the family was normal. I cried, I ate. They cried...they ate. Which one of us was the child again? I digress, around the age of 6, I was kidnapped for reasons unknown. Well...not really unknown because they kidnapped my mother too. If you haven't put two and two together by now, the answer is five. (Oh yeah the story) Ahem, turns out we were kidnapped by some bad apples...there were humans as well...you get it? No? Oh well, um, so yeah, there was an underground ring where humans used us demons for their twisted games. They even placed bets on who they believed would be the victor. Upon arrival they gave me a name by drawing from a deck of cards, more specifically, they gave me a number. It was seven and the suit was clubs. (Clover sounds better to me). I was also given a name tag that had dried blood on it, so I guess the previous "Seven" wasn't very lucky. When I told them my name wasn't seven, they slapped the shit out of me and seared the number onto my back, so guess who started calling himself Seven? (That one kills at the office by the way.) At first I was terrified; I mean what kid wouldn't be scared to be holed up with a bunch of demons whilst having a bloody tag stitched on yer britches. Not to mention, half of the demons didn't like me because I was cute....or maybe it was because I was a half breed....nah. Everyone had their own room which was only about 8 x 8 meters, and all they ever told me was that we would be playing games, and those who do good can work for Stag. Who is Stag? He was the previous owner of the Casino.

My first game was a little rough. I couldn't quite get the concept of "stab the other person first". Good thing the other kid missed my vitals those two times. I finally got the hang of it though. I remained in this game for about a year. A death game would be set every two weeks; sometimes there were more than one participant, and sometimes you didn't have a game at all. Some games were pure luck, while others required physical or mental abilities. None of the games compared to the one I played on week 43. Turns out my mother was still alive because she ended up being my opponent that week. Lucky me right? This family reunion was all that you would expect. Tears, and whispered words of importance uttered to each other, and then some random prick slams a deck of cards in the middle of the table effectively ruining the moment. I immediately recognized it as the same deck they used to name their "contestants." Without warning, guns were pointed at me and my mother. All they stated was that the high card wins, and that we could chose a card from any place of the deck. One of the henchman flipped over the top card and laid it face up on the deck. It was the Ace of Spades. Whew, that was almost a sure winner right there. By doing that, this game turned into a mental and physical battle. Were we to go for the odds and go for the ace, or do we take the slim chance of victory? The fastest hand had the greatest odds of victory since only the joker could beat that, and I would just have to go 18 cards down, and then BINGO, the joker would be mine! That's right, I had memorized the placement of cards since my first day here which took this game to another level. Since everyone was present during the card drawings, it was an easy thing to do. Since I already knew the ace was at the top, seeing it confirmed the placement of the cards. Although I knew this, I didn't want to kill my mother. So if she gave me the Ace, I would give her the Joker; however, my mother turned out to be a real bitch. Before I knew it, she had grabbed the Ace of Spades without a second thought. Perhaps, this place was too much for her, maybe she didn't recognize me, or maybe she was just a big fan of the Ace. All I knew was that this wasn't my mother anymore. I was somewhat relieved and utterly devastated. I found my excuse to live, and it was only 18 cards down. I slowly shed each card from the top of the deck while looking directly into my mother's eyes. I wanted her to know my disdain for her in my final moments, I mean...she did just try to kill me. On the 18th card, I flipped it and showed it to her without looking at it. Her expression was priceless. In an instant the sound of gunfire filled the room and the rest was history. I was alive.

Apparently, my little show impressed the higher ups and I got the call to go topside. After going through the prerequisite physical and mental torture required to willingly aid your captor, I was free, to be a slave of Stag. Due to my young age, I was seen as a prodigious talent. My intellect and physical abilites was on par with many adults, nevertheless, I was still a child. For 10 years I posed as his son, and worked as his right hand man behind the scenes. I did everything that was asked of me. Cooking, cleaning, killing, filing taxes. The dude was a lazy piece of crap actually. It was strange that I didn't want to kill this man for my mother; however, I did want to kill him for everyone else. I saw a lot of things I shouldn't have seen...maybe that's why I'm so messed up in the head now. Perhaps he thought I was mentally broken, perhaps he thought I didn't have it in me...perhaps...we'll never find out if I had what it took to kill him because he died choking on some leftover chicken. Well, we still had a business to run. Turns out ol Stag was impressed by my efforts and left the company in my hands. Whoo, that didn't make everyone too happy. To make matters worse, the competitors were really on our asses, and it looked like we were going to be run to the ground. They made one mistake, and that was thinking this was a lively hood when this was really just a game, and I don't lose games. I held off the competitors with all available methods to keep us from going under. I didn't care if they were legitimate or not. I took risks...some of them were actually calculated. When you have had to bet your life over the span of a year, something like running a business was child's play. This wound up helping me earn the respect of our competitors as well as our current staff. Slowly I changed the culture of the company. I replaced Stag's underground torture ring into the Lucky Souls Casino. A place of no discrimination where everyone can have fun and blow off some steam. Experience is the best teacher. I've seen humanity at its worse, I've seen atrocities committed by a variety of races. We are all the same, so we should all share a laugh as we go to hell together."

Skills:
Human CPU-Seven has an unnatural memory. He can recall past images and conversations almost in their entirety as if they had happened mere moments ago.

Not your Average Joe-Seven's physical abilities exceed that of the average human thanks to his demon blood, but they are still below full blooded demons.

Ace-Seven's proficiency in gambling is insane. With his calculating mind, and risk taking attitude, he is usually able to win most games. He is well versed in nearly all games, not just those of the basic gambling variety.

Street Fighter-While he hasn't taken a class in martial arts, Seven knows how to have a good brawl. He has been fighting since a young age so it is no surprise to see that he is a capable fighter.

Powers/Abilities
Demon Roulette-Using his affluence as a Casino owner and dealer in the underworld, Seven had "crossed" a few cursed weapons of old. Being the free spirit that he is, Seven gleefully signed the contract to bind the weapons to his soul without hesitation because he thought it would be....fun. Thanks to that, they are currently intertwined with his soul. They simply manifest on command by drawing power from his life force; however, due to him being only half demon, he has no control over which weapon is summoned. He actually prefers the surprise, as this somewhat satisfies his gambling addiction. Moreover, whatever weapon he summons is the only weapon that will be manifested that day as all other contracts outside of the current weapon being utilized our frozen until the next sunrise. Moreover, overuse of these weapons can put major strains on his body. It is thanks to his demon blood that he is able to withstand them at all.

1. Discord (Promo much?)-This is the first cursed Weapon. It is a tonkori (a japanese stringed instrument). It is about 4 feet in length and this particular weapon is made out of a magic enhanced wood which prevents it from breaking easily. It is the home to over 1000 demons seeking freedom from captivity. The user will play particular songs on this instrument to temporarily release and control the dark spirits that reside in the instrument. These spirits will manifest themselves into an etheral like warrior that can attack and defend Seven; however, this warrior drains his energy considerably and if this weapon's ability is overused the user will hear a loud ringing sound and his ears will start to bleed. If Seven somehow continues after this, his soul will be trapped in the instrument for 3 days. If he can survive the mental strain of being trapped with a 1000 demon spirits he will return to reality. So far Seven can only manifest the warrior partially.

Ex.
c49HJAd.jpg
Weapon

craftwork1412.jpg

2. Lunatic Willow-The second cursed weapon. Seven manifests a double edged scythe that carries a black, eerie aura. Whoever wields this weapon will become semi possessed by the nameless demon to have an overall increase in physical capabilities (i.e speed, vision, reaction time, strength...etc.) and vitality a hundred fold. Even without the users increased ability, the scythe itself is very destructive on its own, capable of slicing through steel, rock, and other solid objects with ease. With a little more strength applied to the swing, the user can produce transparent like shock waves (they are clearly visible) that can easily slice through small buildings. Out of the three cursed weapons, this is his least favorite. Seven claims, it lacks artistry. The real reason is that he once overused this one and wound up fully possessed for a week, during which time he committed several atrocities before finally regaining enough strength to have an effective exorcism.

n6CQVri.jpg
3. Armageddon-The third cursed weapon. This weapon is said to be a key that allows one to tap into the depths of other dimensions. The key boasts tremendous strength being about 4 feet in length and weighing around 200 pounds. The round portion of the key can be used as a mace capable of crushing boulders. However, its real ability allows Seven to summon a creature from another dimension to command. The creature summoned coincide with Seven's own strength, and only one creature can currently be summoned per day. Until Seven gets stronger, the creature summoned is chosen at random from his available contracts.

skeletonkey7.png

Contract Creatures

Cerberus-(Available)-Cerberus is the three headed dog of legends. He guards the underworld and is fairly large. Despite its size, Cerberus moves very well and will continue to maul its enemies until death. Moreover, its strength and size alone are enough to crush most enemies without much effort. Strangely enough, he can be distracted by cake, or any other tasty sweets.

Hydra-(Available)-A great eight headed serpent like creature with great fangs and poisonous breath. Each time a head is chopped off, two more simply take its place. It is best to aim for its heart or other vitals when trying to defeat it. Moreover, its blood is also poisonous so don't touch it! However, it would seem that in addition to light magic, fire works particularly well against it. It is also susceptible to its own poison.

Typhon-(N/A)-A great and powerful humanoid monster said to be created to dethrown the Greek God Zeus. Upon Typhon's shoulders rest 100 snake heads that breath fire and utter horrendous sounds. Typhon is massive and carries great force. He has many wings that give him the ability to fly and produce powerful gusts of wind. Typhon is a great beast capable of conteding with the gods. however, water and lightning seem to be effective against him. (Light magic is effective as well)

Ouroborous-(N/A)-(Another great serpent that has become the symbol for eternity. Rumored to be the great serpent Jormungandr of Norse mythology, this beast is so large that it cannot be completely summoned. If it were, it would easily wrap around the entire world. When summoned, two large portals will open up from the ground. The head of the Ouroboros will rise out of one, and the tail will rise out of the other. The serpent will devastated the enemy with its great force and destructive venom. It's breath is poisonous, but it is capable of releasing blasts of poison from its mouth. It's mere size is enough to dwarf skyscrapers.). Light and lightning magic fair the best against it.

Other contracts pending....

Weaknesses:
Universal Weaknesses:
High Risk no Reward-To truly live on the edge...unnecessary risks will be taken. Seven sometimes treats his battles (as well as life in general) as one big game. This will lead to big risks that sometimes do not yield a reward. Moreover, he might even handicap himself to make the "game" more interesting. He needs help.

Bad Spin-Seven himself has no control over which weapon he will summon. Some weapons might be better suited for certain situations; however, he cannot rely on utilizing abilities as he wishes, rather, he has to be confident in his ability to bring out the best of each weapon in his possession. This can add an unpredictable factor to situation involving him.

Fatigue-Seven will experience severe fatigue after utilizing these weapons. Even during their use fatigue can set in if he starts approaching the limits of their use. If the fight wasn't to serious, he might feel a little tired and need sleep; however, prolonged fights will require bed rest, and coma's might even ensue.

Light makes Right-Given that his weapons are demonic, and he himself is half demon, Seven's weapons have a hard time going against light, or holy magic. When encountering such abilities himself, he loses his demon abilities, but retains his human strengths. (He can still use his weapons)

Weapon Specific Weaknesses:
1. Curse of Discord-In addition to the fatigue that can set in whilst utilizing the cursed weapons, the specific curse for using Black Harmony is that the user's ears start to bleed as he continuously hears a constant ringing sound in his ear. If the user somehow continues to utilize Discord despite their worsening condition, the user will be sealed into the weapon with the hordes of demons that already reside there. If the user's soul is strong enough to survive after 3 days of being sealed, he will return to the real world. However, he will be slightly fatigued and unable to use any of his cursed weapons for that day.

2. Curse of the Reaper-Should the user over use Lunatic Willow, the demon that resides in it will completely possess the user until an exorcism can be performed. It took Seven a week to gain the strength that would allow for an exorcism; however, an exceptionally powerful user of light or dark magic can perform the exorcism immediately. After the exorcism is completed, Seven will pass out and be unable to use his cursed weapon for that day, even if he wakes up.

3. Curse of the Hell bound-Overuse of Armageddon will send Seven's soul straight to hell for 3 days, at which point he will return if his soul is strong enough to survive the trials he will presented while residing there. Needless to say, he won't be able to use his cursed weapons the day he returns to the living.

Weapons: A pocket knife, brass knuckles, cane with a sheathed sword.
Alignment: Neutral/Good

----------------

Last edited:
  • Name: Vincent Nicodemus Blackthorne
    Nickname: Vince, Nico, Sir Knight
    Age/Birthday: 21 years old, April 3, 1996
    Orientation: Bisexual

d349dc5c47e1e2bc.jpg

"The Shade" Avatar Arvis Avatar Arvis
latest

• Name: Edward Lambacher

Nickname: Shade

Age/Birthday: 815, 7th of January, 1202.

Race: Shade (Former Human)

Personality: Edward is a volatile thing. Most of the time, at least, but at the same time, he is fiercely intelligent. But with this intelligence comes arrogance, and this arrogance often makes him refuse help even when he clearly needs it, however, he is aware of this arrogance, and tries to suppress it as much as he can. He dislikes working with others, but he does cooperate when he needs to. On top of this, he is also deeply interested in the wide spectrum of human behaviors and personalities.

Name: Uriah Ashcroft
Appearance: Tall and handsome. He has golden hair that falls down to his neck. He has a pair of black horns coming from his forehead, and has a muscular build.
Nickname: Heaven and Earth
Age/Birthday: 53 Years Old
Race: Demi-God
Orientation: Straight
Personality: Quite arrogant and typically slow to anger. Haughty, does not usually want to lower himself to kill lesser beings. He is very proud about his divine lineage, but does not think himself inherently above humans, due to his own human heritage. He instead judges each being by it's individual ability, not its race. He firmly believes in "survival of the fittest" and would not be angry if he is overpowered after giving his all. Rather, he would accept it, and fade away. In this vein, he loves fighting strong opponents, and believes that the only true way to die is after reaching your absolute limits against a stronger opponent. He will only seriously fight someone he believes to be his equal or his superior, although he is open to, and indeed quite fond of, training his inferiors. If, for some reason, he encountered several people with unique powers and the potential to be so much stronger than they are, he would be very open to the idea of training them. He has very strict standards, and if you violate these he will decide that you are "not worth it". Not worth living that is. It is in these moments when his divine heritage comes out, and he chooses who lives and dies.
Backstory: Born to the Solar God and a human woman offered to the God by His temple, Ashcroft was always raised by the religion to believe he was better than everyone else due to his divine heritage, but he disagreed. He knew there must be stronger beings than him somewhere in the world. After years of being conditioned to be presented as the next messiah, he finally snapped when he realized how fanatical and crazed the cultists were. He had offhandedly mentioned that he wanted a girlfriend, and they kidnapped and prepared a girl for him within a day. Understanding the true depths to which they would sink for the sake of another, he decided that they were not worth letting live, and annihilated the temple.
After this, he had to quickly adapt to the outside world. Luckily, he knew the numbers of several accounts run by the temple, so he did not want for money. He still has not fully adjusted to society. Knowing very little, he decided to travel the world to see more of it. On his travels, he met many strong opponents, angels, demons, mages, and more. He won every fight, not killing all of them, but claiming total victory in all of them. One day, in a nice bar in Thailand, he encountered Eon. This was the one occasion of his life where he did not jump straight into the fight. He stared at the being of unfathomable power before him. Unable to move. Eventually, Eon left, and Ashcroft was overcome with an intense feeling of shame. Shame that he had not attacked him. he ran outside to try and find him, but Eon was already gone. Since then, Ashcroft has devoted his life to training for his second encounter with Eon. Right now, he happens to be living in San Francisco, for no other reason than the sourbread.
Skills: Karate: He fell in love with karate at a young age, and it is one of the few fond memories of his childhood. He is most likely the most powerful karate user ever to live. He has no belt, but is one of the top practitioners on the planet in terms of skill. Analysis: He was not born with this power, but has acquired it over decades of battle. he is extremely skilled at identifying the abilities of his opponent and in identifying the manner of their fighting.
Powers: Divinity: His demi-god status grants him abilities far beyond the realms of humanity. His divinity grants him augmented strength, speed, senses, and agility. He also gains strength from the level of faith devoted to his father. However, as he wiped out the cult worshiping Him, this has crippled that avenue of power. He also has advanced durability. He can be likened to a force of nature in terms of his physical abilities. He can punch through solid steel with a one-inch punch. He can cover 100m in under a second. He can also increase his "divinity level". This leads to an explosive boost in power, but at a cost. The higher his divinity level is, the greater the risk is that he will be claimed by the divine realm and teleported away, and his father has made it perfectly clear as to what his punishment will be for him when he gets there. He can only safely increase his divinity from 50% to 60%. This is still a massive boost in power, approximately a 10x multiplyer. Solar Absorption: He can absorb the energy of the sun and release it in waves, blasts, and explosions. He can store it within his body for nighttime. Divine Healing: He can channel his divine energy to his own body in order to heal injuries.
Weaknesses: He is more vulnerable to attacks of demonic origin than normal people due to his divine blood. The weaknesses of increasing his divinity level have already been explored. He is naturally weaker at nighttime due to the fact that he has no way to replenish his solar energy, and has to use it more sparingly. Divine healing is immeasurably taxing, and using it to recover from a mortal wound will essentially take him out of the fight.
Weapons: None. He feels that they are beneath him.
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Last edited:
between mirrors.jpg

Name: Simin Qonsouri

Nickname: Sim

Age/Birthday: 25/7Oct

Sex: Female

Orientation: Straigh

Personality:

Like a deep river which is calm at surface but wild and strong at dept. She seems laconic and introverted first you meet her but as time passes, her ice melts and you’ll find her warm and talkative. She is daughter of Venus; thinks more than twice about every tiny little details and argue every issue with herself in her mind therefore, you can never caught her off guard in a discussion as she already has thought of all possibilities in mind. As a result, she has become too cautious and also hates shallowness.

Backstory:

When she was 2 years old, thing started getting bad. A war had broken and no one knew how long it was going to take. Each year poverty and fear clawed deeper at her country and when she was 6 everything seemed to be lost. The capital had fallen and so her family decided to migrate. Since then they weren’t citizens anymore but refugees; a pathetic family struggling for life. It was hard to reach the port under rain of bullets and sudden hail of rockets, but it was awful to travel across the sea in a human trafficking boat, hiding in suffocating containers along with so many other poor people cramped like sardines in can. When they finally managed to settle in a large country, she had 7 years old. They still had to hide from the police and military. It was hard for father to work and earn enough to feed them. She spent her childhood in dirt, being hungry and cold most of time without getting proper education, but that passed too. When they were allowed to live in a camp for refugees. Father was a experienced and smart engineer so he was slightly accepted into the new nation and their family could get out of the camp. Just then, she could go to school and play and learn like other children although they were still the poorest family of the town. She was just fine as she had a loving family and enough talent to get good marks at school. Life was rather normal only for 8 years; when she was 15, father was killed in a so called accident. Mother said they wanted to get rid of him but didn’t dare to tell why. Children were told that it would be better for their safety to don’t probe into the case. After father, mother started working hard as a taxi driver to support her children. She used to be a chemist in her fatherland but in this new country they wouldn’t give her a better job. She worked full time and Sim took care of her siblings.

It happened when she was 16. Bad things could happen to their broken family if she didn’t have the Evil Eye. That ominous name is what people call what she possesses but for her it’s not evil at all. As much as she knows it’s only invisible light coming out of her eye and doing the job. She wasn’t aware of it till a man broke into their home when their mother was at work, knowing that there were only a very young girl and a pair of children in the house. She was scared, thinking of horrible things that could happen to them when neighbor’s dog went wild and rushed into their home, attacking the man violently. The dog had never shown violence before and the whole thing was considered an accident. But they were saved and that was all that mattered to her. Since that time, whoever caused trouble for her family fell in deep shit. Soon they started relocating to stay away from neighbors’ gossips. After winning scholarship for her favorite university, she left her family to live in dorms. It gave her a chance to work on her talent and hone her skills. She is a medical student but has joined metaphysics club to find out more about her power.

Skills: Cooking, babysitting, housekeeping, sewing, repairing house appliances and even car engine.

Element: Light

Powers:

Unseen ray= she can see what is known as paranormal among commoners. Her eys can see demons, angels, invisible creatures….

Holy ray = It’s very hard but if she concentrates too much on her evil eye ability, her eyes can generate laser beams! But not normal sort of laser. The holy ray and burn demons.

Weaknesses:

Unseen ray> There are things a human wishes not to see and she may get harmed by some of these unseen creatures that shouldn’t be seen.

Holy ray> The used eye bleeds and it takes a day for it to recover. It works only for a minute each time and using it frequently weakens her eyesight.

Weapons: The closest chair.

Last edited:

Dahlia Manchester

ZhM2Grd.jpg

Name: Dahlia Manchester
Nickname: Olivia Malenkov
Race: Human
Sex: Originally Female
Orientation: Pansexual
Birthday: April 16th, 1992
Alignment: Neutral

Personality Dahlia is a woman with many faces, literally. She can change her personality to fit mostly any situation. However, underneath it all she a conniving woman who looks out only for number one. She has never been one to solidify any true long lasting friendships and will easily shove a knife into the back of her allies. Everything she does is for her own personal gain. She is incredibly selfish and completely apathetic to the problems of those around her. There are times where she is kind, but it often comes with a price of some sort. Nothing is done out of the goodness of her heart. She is highly intelligent, having switched bodies with countless people of intelligence and garnering her own from it. Along with that, she could be described as a swindler and trickster as how she is able to easily take from other. Despite all this, she does have some humanity though. Deep inside her subconscious she feels a horrible sense of guilt, mostly of her best friend. She keeps this under wraps for the most part, but when she's alone it become a nagging source of pain and frustration for her.

A Bundle of Secrets
  • Dahlia. In the world of flowers it means dignity and elegance, a symbol of an unbreakable bond. Cradled in her mother's embrace she gave her the name hoping that her daughter would personify everything that the flower stood for. Her child was to be as elegant as a flower, but as the world may have it, a name does not pass on it's meaning to the object given to it. Especially not to her.

As a child, Dahlia grew up in a small family that consisted of her mother, father, and older brother in North Carolina. Her mother was your average house wife, the stereotypical mother of old America who took care of the house and kids while her husband was away at his job. Her father was a very respectable man, a certified pediatrician who ran his own practice in the middle of town that seemed to garner a great deal of business. Her brother was your typical boy, nothing abnormal about him in the slightest. Loud, whiny, annoying, active, he was everything you'd expect from a kid his age. Then there was Dahlia, a young girl who played with dolls and equally annoyed her brother. Together the four was the living embodiment of the American nuclear family. Dahlia never had any problems as a kid. Her parents had a decent relationship with the occasional arguing and she and her brother got along as horribly as you expect siblings to. Everything was normal and average, what more could she have wanted? However, there comes a time where normal isn't good enough.

Entering school, Dahlia had a hard time adjusting to those around her. Having only known her family, the sudden influx of new faces were scary and often times led to her fumbling her words. Unable to cope with it, her first days were her playing with blocks by herself in the corner. Her brother, who was only three grades ahead of her would notice how left out his sister had been and in a effort to help her, gave her his secret to making friends. All she had to do was to be cool. Dahlia didn't know what it meant to be cool, but seeing as her brother had a bunch of friends (a bunch being four to five) she decided to try it out. The second week of Kindergarten during recess, a few girls came to talk to her. They asked her to play with them and to their surprise she agreed. Now inside a group, Dahlia discussed how cool her name was. If Dahlia liked anything about herself, her name would be on the top of the list. Her mother would always tell her how she named her after a beautiful flower and the meaning of it. She told her that she named her Dahlia because she wanted her baby girl to personify everything it stood for. By no means would this be a bad conversation topic, but with Dahlia's inability to differentiate bragging from regular conversation the girls felt a bit annoyed.

It wasn't bad at first, they continued to be her friend afterwards which gave her the false idea that talking about her name had worked. However, after continuous bragging, she began to find her stuff missing. Her pencils would suddenly disappear from her pencil case and sometimes the pencil case would be gone all together. She found herself tripping over nothing with the lingering feeling of something hard pushing her forward every time she fell. At time she could swear she felt something hit her head during recess but whenever she asked about it, no one around seemed to know what she was talking about. It was during recess that she realized what was going on. She had been searching for her friends to play with, but when she found them she could hear them talking about her. How her name wasn't all that great and she was becoming icky. Upon hearing their conversation she discovered it was them who stole her stuff. However, just because she knew of it didn't mean she wanted it to be true, so she turned a blind eye to their gossip and feigned ignorance. From there on, the bullying got worse, but it was still nothing but childish antics like stealing her stuff and pushing her. Dahlia would come home with minor scratches and a constant need of new supplies because she'd either lost or broke them. Being a kid, no one thought too much about it. Kids play and lose things, that was a given. It wouldn't be until middle school where she would realize how bad her situation could actually get.

Your classmates never really change much, and for the most part they tend to follow you from the previous grade. Dahlia class was no exception as her friends also came along with her to middle school. They played their little friendship game. Dahlia kept ignoring it just as she had done in the past, but now the stakes were higher. Instead of missing pencils, her backpack would disappear only to be found in one of the various trashcans around campus. She got hurt a lot more than usual. Their friendship had devolved into that of a slave-master relationship. At this point Dahlia knew that these girls weren't her friends, but what was she to do about it. It was around this time her parents started to notice a change in her. She stopped talking to them about school and ignored all question that concerned it. She began eating more and more at home as if she hadn't eaten all day but even that stopped eventually. The visible wounds had lessened as they no longer appeared on her legs or arms. Even her personality began deteriorating from a happy go lucky girl to a sullen lifeless child who was more ghost than person. Her father, concerned about her well-being, tried to get her to tell him what was wrong, but she always brushed it off by saying she was fine and that she had only been tired. After multiple confrontations, Dahlia began to show aggression which stopped his prying all together. Her parents decided to leave her alone, against their better judgement, and her brother had been too preoccupied with his life to be concerned with hers. This continued on for the entirety of middle school.

Around 8th grade year, there was a transfer student. A young girl from a well off family who had been transferred there for reasons unknown. Some speculate was because she got kicked out of whatever private schools he came from, a rumor that was quickly rejected seeing how the girl presented herself. Others claim that her parents wanted her to have the normal life as if this was some kind of b rated movie. Whatever the case, Dahlia was still the outcast so she didn't bother with her. For some reason the newcomer wanted to be bothered with her. It started off with simple greetings as the two were seat mates. Dahlia hadn't particularly treated her nicely so she didn't understand why she wanted to talk to her. The girl's name was Madeleine, a rich sounding name if she had ever heard one. Being new to the school she sought friends and with Dahlia seated next to her she had decided she would be her first conquest. This was met with rebellion at first, but she soon gave in to the princess and became friends with her. Much to the dismay of the other girls who saw their gopher get taken away from them. They attempted to make Madeleine dislike her by humiliating. This failed though, as Madeleine threatened them with her father's influence if she were to ever do something like that again. With that the girls went away something that had intrigued Dahlia. How could she make her problem that had plagued her since elementary go away in an instant? She didn't know, but a nagging feeling began growing in her chest.

They spent most of their time together, and with every passing moment that nagging feeling continued to grow in her chest. Madeleine was well liked and easily made friends with whoever she talked to. She was elegant and had a certain air of authority to her. One could even say she was a Dahlia in both appearance and meaning. Everything Madeleine was was everything Dahlia lacked. She loved her as her friend but hated her equally as much. Why couldn't she be Madeleine? Why was she named Dahlia? There wasn't a single moment in which Dahlia hadn't asked herself why couldn't she be Madeleine. It came to a point where she began thinking that her life would be better if she could just be Madeleine. At that moment, her ability awoke within her. As the two girls were eating in their secret place in school, Madeleine began complaining about how her father doted on her too much which urked her. As she talked, Dahlia found herself getting angrier and angrier thinking that Madeleine didn't deserve any of this. At the peak of her anger something strange happened as her soul had been ripped from her body and into another. When she awoke from this daze she notice something odd. Her clothes felt nice on her body, her legs hairless and unbelievably soft. Turning her head she saw herself, knocked out leaning against the wall. What in the hell? What was going on. As she examined what appeared to be her, she took a closer look at her own and found herself to be in Madeleine. Scared, she began panicking until she passed out from the shock. When she awoke she was in the nurses office, Madeleine unconscious in the bed next to her. She ran her hands all down her body to make sure she wasn't dreaming. Fully awake she ran out of the room and went running home. Dahlia didn't know what happened, but she did know something did.

The next day they went to school, Madeleine complained of having a headache and asked what happened for them to be in the nurse's office. Dahlia lied and said that one of the many boxes in their hiding place had fell and knocked them out. As she explained what happened, Dahlia wondered if she could make whatever happened yesterday happen again. Of course she couldn't. She tried recreating the scenario, but nothing happened. She even went about making Madeleine retell her the story from yesterday, but nothing. She began thinking it was all a dream and forgot about it. However, a couple of weeks before final exams it happened again. The two were walking together, hand in hand as Madeleine was a bit of the clingy type. She talked about having gotten the wrong dress which caused Dahlia to grow jealous once more. She began thinking that she didn't deserve it, and just as quickly as the thought came they switched, her soul once again being pulled out of body into the other. When she adjusted herself, she found herself lying on the floor. It was happening again. In awe of what transpired, she first had to deal with the problem of her body being on the floor. Not knowing where Madeleine lived and already having agreed to go to her house, Dahlia somehow managed to haul herself onto Madel... her back. She trudged all the way to her house where her mother met her with a scared expression as she thanked her for bringing her child back and asked what was happening to her. Dahlia felt like she was having an out of body experience. She was having an out of body experience! She lied yet again and told her that she had passed out from the heat. A bad lie but it fooled her.

After this Madeleine awoke in Dahlia body only to see herself sitting at the desk next to her. Confused she questioned what was going on in which Dahlia slammed a book to her head in shock, knocking her unconscious once again. After a few hours, Madeleine chauffeur came to pick her up and just as the real Madeleine would, she thanked her parents and went on her way. At Madeleine's house she witnessed something amazing. A mansion with tons of servants answering to her beck and call. A father who hugged her at first sight. She nearly cried. She was sent to bed with a five star dinner and promise of the dress Madeleine had wanted. Satisfied, she went to sleep only to wake up with a headache inside of her room. Surprise, Dahlia began learning more about this ability of hers. She continued experimenting with it, learning the ins and outs of what she could do. Whenever she switched, the two had always been touching one another through direct skin contact. If her original body felt pain then after they swapped back she would feel it as well. It didn't matter if the other person was sleeping, they would only switch back when she went to sleep or blacked out.

With this in mind she continuously swapped body with an unknowing Madeleine who thought herself to be dreaming. However, her dreams became nightmares as she saw herself ignore her and the girls she had told to stay away from Dahlia had returned, but this time to pick on her. The princess was none the wiser of what was going on, but as this continued and the dream began to hurt as if she was in real life she became scared. Constantly waiting for this dream where she was her best friend to be over. At some point it became too much, and during the time Dahlia had taken over Madeleine's body the princess had done something unthinkable. She had killed herself via car accident. Dahlia, who was still entrapped in Madeleine's body was scared. What was going to happen to her when she went to sleep? Her body was gone and from her study it showed that whenever she went to sleep she would swap, but what happens if there's nothing to return to. Would she be dead and Madeleine alive? Scared, she couldn't sleep. She began locking herself in Madeleine's room, pinching herself as to make sure she didn't go to sleep. However, that could only last so long as she went to sleep on the third day. She didn't wake up until two days later, frantically wailing her arms. When she looked around her, she noticed she was in a hospital tied to IV's. Wait. Did she swap? Did that mean Madeleine hadn't died. In disarray, she pulled the IV drips from her arms and ran to the nearest mirror to see Madeleine's face reflected. Dahlia touched it for awhile before smiling. She didn't die. She was alive and still in Madeleine's body. With this she now learned more about the capabilities of her powers.

She lived like this for years, swapping her bodies whenever she felt it fit. She learned quite a bit as other people, their memories and abilities transferring over to her own consciousness. With that being said, she has committed a handful of murders in order to keep the possession of the bodies she's stolen. Now 24, she parades herself as Olivia Malenkov an American model of Russian lineage.

Last edited:
carrier-jpg.338756

A'lon
The Carrier
Personality:
Thoughtful-philosophical-fun loving-absent minded (sometimes!)-escapist-vengeful-Reckless-A little lazy-Bookworm-comes with a temper-Easily annoyed-Get's taunted easily-kind
Back-story: He is from a lineage of scholars who have discovered the magical effects behind certain dominant forms. They have years of training on how to invoke these energies and are under the oath of silence not to speak certain words and phrases. The integration of their mental energies with that of the forms has rendered certain sounds to contain immense energy and power. If spoken accidentally, they can be destructive.
They bear no names or titles and are completely anonymous however the order has named him A'lon which means "The carrier". Carriers are the select few in each generation who are bestowed with the knowledge of the "Ultimate form" or the "Golden Form".
The essence of the carrier soul has vanished entirely and are now merged with the golden form which contains all other forms. The result of this process being that their element is a dichotomy of good and bad etc. However all the carriers internal element is of both Dust and light.
Skills: Short teleports - Invokes the power of the forms ( The skill that supports the powers) - Judgment (Mental penetration into the victims psyche which makes them remember repressed thoughts and traumas, instills fake self-knowledge, instills thoughts and judgments. This is a both sided skill which also renders the carrier just as vulnerable.)
Element: Dust-Fire (Hybrid)
Powers:
1) The Form "Anomaly"
2) The form "Chaos"
Weaknesses: His skill of judgment also open a way into the carrier's psyche as well. His power of Chaos would cause a group of shades form the void to be summoned at the carrier's position which are tough and hate everything (Specially cats!).
Weapons : Staff of carrier. The carrier is unable to invoke the power of the forms without the staff of the carrier. However the short teleports and the judgment are not in-tuned with it.
Alignment: A dichotomy of good and evil (Not in fact neutral!)

Attachments

• carrier.jpg
    carrier.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 15

Users who are viewing this thread

Back