• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Legend of the Eternabloom - A Magical Girl RP

GamerKitty205

Elder Member
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome to Sunny Shade, a small town bordering lush woods and a sparkling sea! And while this place seems peaceful and quiet, there's a lot lurking in the shadows. Eternablooms, ancient magical artifacts, are popping up in the town after disappearing for years and now some of the nattiest magical beings are raring their heads. Suddenly there are tons of creatures willing to tear the town apart to get these magical flowers.

Thankfully, the Bloom Guardians are here to stop them! Or they will be once they get their powers. For now they're just a group a teenagers, the only new kids in a small town that have gotten stuck together by chance. And now they're about to get sucked into a magical adventure beyond their wildest dreams and their worst nightmares. Or they're just going to mess around and blow up monsters. Probably both.

——————————————

So the basic premise of the rp is, A bunch of teens move to a small town and figure out the secrets of magical flower, while also being magical girls. This is going to be a pretty small group rp (5-7 people) that has a lot of mystery and dark themes and also has breaks for silly filler arcs and slice-of-life team bonding.

For rules and guidelines and stuff, don't be an edgelord, don't be op, don't oneline and please please don't ghost. I will admit, I've been guilty of it, but ghostings kills rps really fast. Oh, and try your best to have fun! This may have dark themes, but it's not supposed to be all doom and gloom!​

*Falls out of the sky with a sound comparable to a wet rag on concrete*

I should not be joining more rps, but here I am.

Also question;

Do the magical peeps have to be like—identifying as girls?

I'm always a sucker for magical stuff :'D

Quick question: What will be posting rate be like?

Like... Two or three times a week? More would be better, obviously, but people have lives and stuff

A little bit, but it's not as dark as Madoka. And no one's going to get decapitated
great
now I'm sad about mami again thanks

that aside I think I'll jump in lmao

M...Magical girls...

I'm a fully grown Pilot. I shouldn't. But I will anyways, since as a fully grown Pilot I can do whatever I want. Is this still open?

Sorry, but this is closed, I just forgot to change the title. We already have like... 10 people so yeah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back