• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Legend of Korra - After the War (jaydude x Necroknight)

NecroKnight NecroKnight
Soon after Li went over to Kuvira, Suyin decided to join her. The former Great Uniter, lying catatonic on the bed in the room, looked so unexpectedly vulnerable to Suyin, that she wasn't sure what to feel about her right now.

"Hey, Kuvira?" Suyin asked, hesitantly. "I know that you might not think too highly of me right now, but...can you hear me?" She lay a soft hand on Kuvira's forehead.

jaydude jaydude

Li checked her pulse and temperature, then her focus and eyes. "She can Suyin, she is simply deciding to not respond," replied Li, not much happy with what she had.

"Come on. I will explain outside," she spoke, as the two soon exited the room. "Well...I got bad news...and maybe some good news..."

NecroKnight NecroKnight
Xiao and Suyin both took one last look at Kuvira, before following Li out of the room and closing the door behind them.

"So what's going on with her?" Suyin asked.

jaydude jaydude

Li merely sighed and started speaking. "I think its mental..." she admitted. "Meaning it should clear up soon, but the aftermath will not be pretty."

"Where should I start. Kuvira...isn't one with the healthiest childhood - from what I heard, she grew up mostly eight years without one. Those moments are very crucial to any child...without one, a person might grow up. Well...not whole..." she spoke.

"How do you kno-" asked Baatar, before Li shut him up.

"...because...because I was like that," admitted Li, sitting down and rubbing her face. "Both Kuvira...and me...are a bit alike. We both dislike crime and strong-hurting-weak. We both dislike chaos and prefer order. We both aren't the best conversationalists...we have a certain group of people...our shell. That we don't let anybody else in without knowing them for a long while..."

"Like her...I am a bit of a workaholic..." she said. "We used that to as a coping mechanism. We throw ourselves into work. Its easy to ignore how shitty of a house you might have, if you keep on working and not paying attention to it. Kuvira...she isn't a psycho...she has people she loves and cares about...but at the same time, you might be confused why she acted like that..."

"Well...people like her and me...like I said...we have a shell. Our own little world, where we are right and protected and anybody else outside isn't worth us. Its why we are both not very social...or open to people forcing themselves on us..." she explained. "Kuvira...well, a woman like that might be a skilled Uniter...but...well, mostly people like us don't do such things. Since we'd be too afraid or socially unable to handle the pressure...but when we do..."

Li looked at the door. "We are unable to see, what we are doing is right or wrong. I mean, look at her childhood. Abandoned, then a reason to do good. Then the ability to right the wrongs, you have seen for years to your home. Afterwards...if nobody is around to say to them - its wrong, then they will keep on going. Kuvira' shell was pierced when Korra took away Baatar...it might not seem much, but to a person like her. That is the equal of knocking down a person' house and stealing all their valueables. What Korra did - it broke her world, its why she started acting irrationally. Why Kuvira fired upon you Baatar...not because all that you had was fake...it was more like...a mix of all that pressure of losing...and...a bit of 'only I can have you'."

"...the healthy mind doesn't wake up...and have the capacity to both love truly...and cause such damage. Not without damaging our own mind. You saw what I did...that was the culmination - of seeing my neighbourhood ruled by gangs, a sense of my own weakness...and the ability to finally punish such an individual..." she sighed. "...a mind like that needs time to realize and work out the pain of what it had done. Its called a consciousness...and mine rang...or was ranged before I could do something worse..."

"She will recover...but likely will be very depressed...the only way to help her...is to be by her side...and help her get over this. To show her, that what she did is able to be fixed..." finished Li, feeling emotionally exhausted after that.

---

(Aka the telltale signs of being an introvert and how to get over it)

NecroKnight NecroKnight
Xiao and Suyin stood there and listened quietly as Li talked them through Kuvira's issues. A lot of it was information they'd heard before, from when Xiao and Li had first come to Zaofu. Suyin did raise an eyebrow at the claim that Kuvira didn't like the idea of the strong hurting the weak, no doubt because of some of the tactics she had used to gain resources back then, but thankfully she made no comment. Xiao herself couldn't blame Kuvira for doing what she had, given her army's need for resources.

Li concluded by saying that Kuvira would need the support of her loved ones if she was to get through this, and she would need to be shown that her mistakes could be fixed. "Was that on your mind when you were getting her and Baatar Jr back together?" Xiao asked after Li said this, giving her wife a knowing smile.

Having heard Li's diagnosis, Xiao felt a lot better. There would be many people around who would give Kuvira the emotional support she needed. Baatar Jr, Li, Xiao and her parents, and perhaps Suyin, albeit to a more limited extent than the others. And as for fixing her mistakes, she'd already been able to reconcile with her former fiance, and would get another try at restoring the Earth Kingdom as Commander of the Qutong Guard.

All in all, Xiao thought her wife had done a great job here. It would be a long road to recovery, but Kuvira would surely be able to make it to the end.

jaydude jaydude

"Hmm....so what now Xiao? You wanna stick around for longer? Or think they have everything under their control now without us needing to be around and holding their hand?" humored Li, looking at Xiao. As some of the issues that Kuvira was having - was taken point example from Li herself.

NecroKnight NecroKnight
"I think we should stay just to be sure that Kuvira's alright. Once she wakes up and is feeling better, we'll all head back to Qutong. And as soon as she's settled into her new role, the two of us will start planning for our vacation in the Fire Nation. Does that sound agreeable?" Xiao replied.

(Skip to them preparing to set off for the Fire Nation?)

jaydude jaydude
(Sure. You want to do the skip or me?)

"I think that is an agreeable idea," replied Li in reply - as the prospect of going without having a replacement wasn't something that Li was willing to do. Even in her current state, she was just to self-sacrificing for her own good.

NecroKnight NecroKnight
(I'll do the skip.)

A week after the events in Zaofu, Xiao and Li were back in Qutong, and Kuvira was starting to settle into her official role as the new Commander of the Guard Forces. When she finally sat up on her bed, Suyin assured her that, for her role in helping to stop Zhu Tsao, she was absolved of all her trespasses against Zaofu. The two women, along with Baatar Jr, then spent a lot of time within the room talking with each other, out of earshot of Xiao and Li. The conversations largely revolved around what Li had told them, and after they finished, Kuvira was a little more at peace.

Xiao was still a bit worried about Kuvira, but she knew that with Baatar Jr and her parents around, her former boss would be well looked after, and eventually she would make a complete recovery. Her new job also seemed to be a help. Whether it was a chance to step back into familiar territory, a further opportunity for her to fix her mistakes or simply a way to keep her mind occupied, it was doing her mental health a world of good. Any benefits to the state were a nice bonus.

With that settled for now, Xiao stood up to embrace the most important woman in her life, currently in their shared bedroom with her. Yun was asleep in a crib near the bed.

"Now that you're no longer in charge of the guard, I want you to take things easy and start living for yourself, and not just during our vacation." Xiao told Li in a firm, yet kind voice, not letting go of her. "I don't want to see any more gray hairs on you until we're both in our fifties, at the least."

jaydude jaydude

"Yes love I promise," replied Li, if only because she didn't want to fight Xiao in her current state. Which was her rarely, foot down mood.

"The only kind of work I will ever do...is clothing and maybe fashion. That trick with Kuvira and Baatar worked like a charm. So I am eager to try my hand out some more..."

NecroKnight NecroKnight
"Li, I didn't mean for it to come out like that." Xiao said, sensing from the initial reaction that the other woman had misinterpreted her words as some sort of command, an order to just be happy. "I just...I just worry about you a lot lately. I don't want you to burn yourself out unnecessarily."

jaydude jaydude

"Nonono...its fine...I just...hehe....like it when you get a bit bossy," replied Li with a grin on her face, giving her wife a quick kiss on the cheek. "You should try it more often, makes you more hotter and cuter. Plus gives me the chance to enjoy being commanded around too...Mistress Xiao..."

NecroKnight NecroKnight
Xiao grinned as an idea came to her, then she turned to look at the sleeping Yun. There was no way she would do something like what she was thinking with a baby in the same room, but then another flash of inspiration hit her. She could adapt her plan, and she turned to Li

"Go into the bathroom and start running me a bath." She ordered, suddenly taking on the role of a bossy and snobby noble addressing a servant. "Nice and hot, with plenty of bubbles. Then get in and wait for me to join you. Understand?"

While Li was doing that, Xiao would get a small pair of earmuffs and gently put them on Yun's head. She didn't want him to hear what his mothers were doing.

jaydude jaydude

"As you wish, my Lady," replied Li with a giggle, as she did as Xiao asked and went to the bathroom and prepared a bath for the two of them to enjoy. Hot and bubbly like Xiao usually took them - as she soon enough got inside and waited for Xiao. Liking very much this side of Xiao for the time being.

NecroKnight NecroKnight
Entering the bathroom, Xiao took a moment to admire the beautiful body of her naked wife, or at least the parts she could see through all the bubbles, before walking over and dipping a finger into the bathwater.

"Mmm, just right." She practically moaned, before closing and locking the door, and starting to strip down, going slowly in order to tease and torment Li. Once she was finally as naked as the other woman, Xiao climbed into the bath, sighing at the feel of the water on her skin as she settled onto Li's lap and wrapped her arms around the other woman in a close embrace.

"Wash my hair." She ordered, while making no move to break apart from Li.

jaydude jaydude

"Yes ma'am," replied Li, doing as Xiao asked her to. In truth, she was liking where this was going - as she had never had Xiao being the top and the dominant one in their relationship. Nevertheless, she was allowing Xiao leeway and slowly easing her into the dominant role.

"Like this?" she asked, making sure not to get any soap into her eyes.

NecroKnight NecroKnight
"Oh yes, just like that." Xiao sighed happily, writhing around in Li's lap and rubbing her body against the other woman's in appreciation of what she was doing, before suddenly leaning forward and kissing her aggressively, pushing her against the back of the bath and displaying the dominant attitude Li wanted to see. She kept this up for nearly a minute before breaking the lip contact so that she could gaze intently into Li's eyes while leaning above her.

"I love you so much." She whispered, her breathing ragged.

jaydude jaydude

Li was also breathing heavily after that notion. Liking very much how forward and direct Xiao had been when she had gone like that.

"I love you too. Now...how about you tie me up this time and repay the favor I had done to you when you were wrapped up like a feast turkey..."

NecroKnight NecroKnight
Xiao smiled down at Li, remembering the occasion in question, and how thorough Li had been while she was bound and helpless, reduced to thrashing around on the bed and screaming her head off from all the pleasure. On the whole, she figured reversing the roles on a future occasion wouldn't hurt.

"I know I enjoyed it a lot, but for now I'm content with this. Perhaps when we're in the Fire Nation together, in the near future..." she whispered, before pressing her lips to Li's once again, fiercely and dominantly making out with her in the same position as before. Water began to splash over the sides of the bath as the two women moved about in it, but quite frankly, Xiao didn't care.

jaydude jaydude

"Tease...mmm-" she gasped, when Xiao went down on her again. Their little wash cycle took at least an hour, perhaps more to finish with how they acted. Not to mention soaked the floor of the bathtub.

But Likely wouldn't honestly care, as she was happily lying in bed, a towel wrapped around her body. As she was panting after their fun in the bath, her head lying on Xiao' shoulder. "That was amazing...what you did for me..."

NecroKnight NecroKnight
Xiao leaned down to kiss Li on her forehead. "Mmm, I could tell." She said, recalling with some pride how much noise she had made Li make back in the bath, and how eager Li had been to "repay" her.

"I love you so much, Li." Xiao said as she closed her eyes and gently caressed her wife's shoulder, happy to just relax with her for now.

jaydude jaydude

"So...we planning to go shopping in Republic City?" asked Li, from her wife after some length of silence.

Namely Li was a workaholic...it also meant she had a lot of money set aside from her times in Kuvira' Army, as Qutong' Commander and when she served Xiao' family..."

NecroKnight NecroKnight
"Oh? I thought you wanted to go somewhere tropical, preferably on an island somewhere." Xiao replied, before a slightly worried look appeared on her face.

"I could probably work some time in Republic City into our vacation plans, but do you really think it's a good idea for us to go there, seeing as we're currently hosting Kuvira in our state? I'm not saying we shouldn't go, but it might get a little awkward."

jaydude jaydude

"Nah...we can go there too..." replied Li, before she admitted to something. "Just that I don't know half the places in the world we can visit. So I assumed the only decent shopping centers are in Republic City...or at least closest to our location..."

"But yeah...maybe not..." she agreed, on their whole allowing Kuvira to stay issue.

NecroKnight NecroKnight
"Well it's not like Raiko can just have us arrested, at least not without causing another international incident." Xiao said, remembering that despite his best efforts, Raiko had failed to hide from the other world leaders his attempt to have Kuvira assassinated. With the exception of the chiefs of the Northern Water Tribe, who weren't particularly bothered by what had happened, none of the leaders were pleased to hear that members of the White Lotus had been killed on Raiko's orders.

"If he were to try anything like that, just because we interfered in his plans, he'd lose whatever goodwill he has left with the rest of the world. No, if we're going to run into any hostility in Republic City, it'll be from the general public." Xiao concluded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back