• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Legacy Pollentia

icon 16.png

"Well how about we talk over food?" Natalie suggested, taking a step inside.

The effect was instant, it was as if she had stepped into a repulsion field. She flung back at least 10 feet, falling to the ground with her umbrella cast to the side. She let out a scream in pain as she fumbled for the umbrella, desperate to get back into the shade. But it had broken and could no longer be used. Desperate, she ran under the roof of the building, shielding herself from the harsh light of day. There was not much shade, but it was the most she could get right now.

FemaleHakuno15.png

"... And now you know why I need someone to invite me inside." She informed Kaiko. If the dragoness was perceptive, she would be able to notice the fangs in Natalie's mouth as she spoke.

17.png

"Well ok, but if you need anything, don't hesitate to call me ok." Camilla offered. "While I'm here, would you like any help setting up your room?" She asked. The girl was quite kind. It was true that she did not fully grasp the situation, but she still could offer some support regardless.

U0yKw5H.png

"Ah! Are you alright?!" The dragoness lets out a shocked squeak, running over to the vampire girl. Apparently she was definitely all there in the head. But... Why would this only happen to her? How odd.

As Kaiko had ran over to the female, a small shapeless mass floats above Natalie's head, spreading out like a cloud. "Huh. Someone who's more careless and ditzy than my master? How ...intriguing~."

tOTDlCe.png

"K-Kage! Don't say those things! Ugh...! You're so lucky you're just a ...untouchable shadow!" Kaiko pouts in annoyance, stomping her feet. It's a bit more childish than she's used to displaying herself- so she immediately blushes and straightens herself out.

"Awww, the lil baby dragon's embarrassed~. Don't mind her. She may seem prickly at times, but she's really just a cute lil softy." The bodiless entity speaks quietly, wrapping it's massless shadows around Natalie's arms. "You need shadows to stay painless, yes?"

Natealie Natealie

As Thomas enters the common area with his book in hand, he passes a few rooms before entering the main hall. Seemingly lost as he puts his book away, notices his new friend Koruma coming towards him.

"Ahh, hey there! There's a lot more people than I anticipated here, haha." Thomas says cheerfully as he carries his one bag of luggage with him.

Thomas politely denies Koruma's aid, since he only had one bag, but he was having trouble navigating.

"Aheh, that's the thing though... I can't seem to find my room. I believe it's #213." Thomas says to Koruma steadily, while trying to not seem too desperate for help.

Caligena Caligena

Last edited:
icon 15.jpg

"Well I mean, that depends how you define alright. Wait we already had this conversation." The girl remembered. "No I'm not, the sun kind of hurts me. So yeah, shade would be very much appreciated." At the sounds of this though, a newcomer entered the scene.

The woman stood at the door and sized up the situation. If it were anywhere else it might be quite odd. However this island was quite the supernatural hotspot. So it was at least semi-normal.

8.png

"Oh my gods Natalie! I'm sorry I forgot again didn't I?" The woman exclaimed. "I, Pivot Polaris, hereby invite you into The Milky Way. I am so sorry about that. Oh and Makan, you're here too? And, I don't believe that we've met miss." She continued, turning to Kaiko. "Pivot Polaris, but I'm sure that Makan has already told you everything about me. Any student of hers is a friend of mine."

Koruma stares blankly at his new room mate, and blinks a few times, processing Thomas's statement.
"You're... You're kidding right? 213 is literally right there, Thomas," he says as he gestures directly behind him to the door, clearly labeled #213, that he literally just came out of. Koruma pinches the bridge of his nose and closes his eyes.
"I'll just let you get to putting away your things."

Looking through his fingers as he pinches his bridge, Koruma sees the book in Thomas's hand and sighs.
"Thomas, I appreciate your passion for reading, but come on, man. Pay attention to your surroundings."

Legostrife Legostrife

Thomas feels embarrassed as he facepalms, and maintains his composure. "S-Sorry... I've been reading for as long as I can remember, so i tend to get carried away.." Thomas said steadily to his new roommate as he makes his way to the room.

"Smooth Thomas, now he DEFINITELY knows you're a bookworm."

As embarrassed as he was before, he slowly enters the dorm and into the common area. "Wow... H-Hey Koruma, which one's my room?" He asked Koruma curiously.

Caligena Caligena

6Y4dMot.png

Kaiko lets out a hum in response at the door, while Kage just stays wrapped around Natalie, small chuckles coming from the shadowless mass.

KpO5Sy6.png

"Hi, my name's Kaiko." She greets Pivot, and nods. "Yeah, uh, --Why don't you just give Natalie some blanket permission, thing? Like... instead of just that- something like 'I, Pivot Polaris, hereby invite you to always enter into The Milky Way.', or something?" The dragoness tilts her head curiously at the newcomer.

Natealie Natealie

14.png

"W-well, I keep meaning to, but I'm just so busy that I keep forgetting." Pivot explained. "But now that it's in the front of my mind I'll put something together right away! In the meantime, why don't you come inside? The room Makan booked is available if you want to hang out there, or you can game if you'd like." She offered, letting them all inside if they so wished. Natalie was already inside and waiting, as she had leapt in past Pivot as soon as she was given permission to enter.

The inside of this place was impressive to say the least. The first floor was mainly an arcade with a restaurant where people could order food and eat while they played. It was noisy of course, as there were several people here. There did however appear to be other floors. Pivot guided them to an elevator and took them up to the fourth floor. This floor was more like a hub area, which Pivot called the Nexus. It was filled with several stylized doors with themes ranging from cyberpunk to ancient Egyptian to everything in between. One door looked particularly special, as it appeared to be made entirely of living plants. Pivot however guided them to a door which gave off the theme of the Renaissance. It was marked by a sign as The Workshop. Pivot let them in and it was stunning. It looked like they had stepped into the workshop of Da Vinci himself! There were blueprints everywhere, some structures of his more famous inventions, a bookshelf with all of his findings, and of course replicas of his paintings and sketches. There were also tables chairs and benches, as well as a big screen television and a bathroom. In addition to that there was a touch screen console to communicate with the staff outside the room in order to order food and services as well as other things. But it was still all stylized to perfection. Interior decorators must have made up the entirety of the 1% on this island.

3.png

"Well then if you ladies don't mind, I'm just going to bop over to my office to get something for Natalie. I'll be right back in a jiffy, but if you need anything, feel free to use the console." She smiled and headed out, leaving the group to their business.

Makan wasted no time in fiddling with the device.

4nnLEKd.png

Upon seeing all the stylish technological beauty around her within the building, the female lets out a soft gasp, a puff of magenta smoke escaping her lips. Once reaching The Workshop the females ears twitch in fascination, walking around and staring at everything in fascination.

sJYlf5I.png

Of course, what catches her attention the most is the touch screen. She seems to want to touch it, but also worried she might get yelled at. After a moment, she tugs on Makan's sleeve. "Can I see?" She seems extremely fascinated with everything around her, though, so distracting her would also be extremely simple if needed.

Natealie Natealie

10.png

"Hm? Well sure, but let me finish first. I'm just ordering some food." The teacher explained before handing the console to the dragoness. There were several tabs and it all was very streamlined. One could order food, services, games, or anything really.

Koruma tosses his hands up and shrugs dismissively, sighing.
"I mean, it's fine to read, just pay more attention, man. Our unit, 213, is right behind me. It's the door I just came out of. It's got the number right on the door. Inside, you'll go into the common area, living room combination, and there will be two rooms that aren't the bathroom. Yours is the one on the left, mine's the one on the right."

"But hurry up! I want to get to the Milky Way! It's not polite to make the ladies wait, ya know?" he says with a grinning wink.

Legostrife Legostrife

"Great, now he thinks you're mental..."

Thomas nods to Koruma as he chuckles and enters the room, gazing upon the common area as he makes his way to his room. "To think it took this long to make something of myself... Aheh, mom would be proud." Thomas says to himself whilst opening his door, entering the room and setting his bag down.

Immediately, Thomas opens his bag and pulls out a wall mount for his katana. Setting it up on the wall next to his bed, and making sure it's secure.

Afterwards, Thomas notices an envelope on his bed that has his name on it. He opens it to see a QR code that he can use his phone to scan. After scanning it with his phone, an app begins to download.
"Hmm, must be an app for the school... That's interesting."

As the app finishes downloading, Thomas begins unpacking his clothes and books. Setting them up to his liking, and folding his clothes as he sets them in the drawer next to his bed. He then notices some more papers in the envelope. One is a map of the entire island, making it easier for navigation. Thomas takes a picture of said map on his phone, and saves the image. There was one final paper, at first Thomas couldn't make it out. But he realized its some sort of student code. "Ahh, of course... I'll have a quick read on this."

After studying and reading the code of conduct from the envelope, he realizes Koruma was in a hurry when he entered their unit and quickly makes his way back to him with his katana holstered on his side.

"Sorry! Sorry! Had to get a few things sorted, I'm ready when you are." Thomas says to Koruma eagerly.

Caligena Caligena

Koruma, who had been waiting outside with his arms folded, laughs whole-heartedly.
"You're fine, Tom."

He playfully smacks Thomas with the back of his hand gently in the chest, and resumes folding his arms, still grinning.
"Man, when someone asks you to hurry you sure as heck don't disappoint!" he laughs again. "I like that."

"I wonder how the unpacking fairs with the rest of our company."
He cups his hands to his mouth to amplify his voice, and turns toward the open door she saw Camilla and the other girl go through.
"Hey! How's it going in there, guys? Need any help?"

Legostrife Legostrife
Natealie Natealie
Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi

Erin instantly recognized Koruma. "Nothing just a small moment of my stress coming out. Do either of you know who this Kaiko person Is? I need to find her and if it is allowed, deliver her ID." Erin asked clearly worried about her roommate roaming around without an ID.

Caligena Caligena Natealie Natealie

17.png

"Kaiko is the girl who went with Ms. Tsugumori remember?" Camilla explained. "The Meta I believe. They both went to get our room ready at The Milky Way. But I'm sure that you already knew that. It's ok if she's with Ms. Tsugumori though. Professors all have access to whatever you'd need an ID for."

Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi

"Would it be alright if I were to deliver this to her? I mean if not alright." Erin at the moment was thinking about efficiency. She could save a lot of effort should she jump into a shadow right to the entrance and give Kaiko her ID. Assuming everything went right that is.

Natealie Natealie

11.png

"Well I mean do you even know where it is?" Camilla questioned the girl. "I'm not sure how your power works, or even if you need to know the exact location, but I don't think that we'll be too much longer here. Then we can all go together." Above all Camilla wanted to make sure that everything would turn out fine. Makan trusted her after all, and she didn't want to let her down!

Koruma laces his fingers together behind his head and leans on one foot, the other behind him with the to of his boots pointing at the ground.
"Well, I'm all ready to go, and so is Thomas. I'm pretty sure we're just waiting for..."

He blinks a couple times trying to remember her name, then it dawns on him that she never gave it to him, and he blushes in an embarrassed fluster.

"U-uhh, what was your name again? I know we met earlier, and I gave you mine but I don't remember if you gave me yours..."

Natealie Natealie
Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi

"Right, we were waiting for Miss Erin, here, so if she's all good to go, I think we can finally head over." Koruma says as he smiles at the group.

Natealie Natealie

6.png

"Well then if you're all ready I shall take you there." Camilla smiled, leading them away. Mostly they just followed the path that they had taken from the cathedral. Not really anything had changed save for the students walking around. The new route began once they reached the cathedral however. Though it was not particularly hard to follow. Eventually then came to a multi-floored building clearly labeled The Milky Way. Camilla led them in and had a word with the people beyond the counter. After which, she guided the group to an elevator up to the fourth floor and into the room where the others were waiting.

4.png

"Ah, you've arrived. Well once Kaiko is done exploring the console there we can order. Why don't you find a seat then?" Makan offered. The room was still as stimulating as it had been when Kaiko had entered it. It still looked like the workshop of DaVinci.

There was however, one new girl that none of the newcomers had met before. She was staring at them, licking her lips as if they were her next meal. It was a bit unsettling...

natalie nyarko ref icon 3.png

Last edited:
WG2cPVn.png

"Wh... S-So cool..." Kaiko mutters, and a small puff of magenta smoke escapes her lips as she plays with the console. She had already ordered a meal of calamari, and is now looking at all the mini games and other things on it.

Apparently Kaiko is not very deeply versed in technology, or at least tablets and the like, and is learning a lot from this device.

At the very least she does know about games, though. So it's probably just that she's never saw one in a restaurant, and may not realize it's meant to be more than just played with.

As they enter the grandiose palace of restaurant-arcade wonderland, Koruma is simply awestruck with the sheer amount of everything here. They reach the table and Koruma is put off by the hungry stare of the new girl, looking into his soul. A nervous bead of sweat drips down his forehead, and then he notices the pointy-eared girl from earlier playing with the e-waiter tablet and cocks an eyebrow.
"Is... Is this really the same girl? I'm not getting pranked right now, am I?? She seems so ditzy now. Maybe I shouldn't have taken her chewing me out so seriously..."

He shakes his head and takes a seat on the far side of the pointy-eared colleague and the new girl. He looks around at the mechanical room, taking in all of it.

He waits a bit before timidly speaking up.
"H-hey, Tsugumori-sensei, what exactly IS this room? It seems different from the other restaurant tables. I-Is it even safe to have food around all these blueprints?? They look kind of... important."

Natealie Natealie
DragonessWithin DragonessWithin (?)

2.png

"Oh yes it's fine. This is just a themed room. All of the props are replicas. Very highly detailed exact replicas, but replicas nevertheless." The teacher explained. In truth, they were nearly indistinguishable from the real thing. It was actually unnatural just how accurate they were.

"Anyway, if you people want to tell me what you'd like to order feel free. They can practically make whatever you'd like here, just don't order something that would hold up the rest of our food. No need to worry about paying, it's on me today." Makan smiled, awaiting their utterances.

Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi Legostrife Legostrife Caligena Caligena DragonessWithin DragonessWithin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back