• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacy of the Magera OOC(OPEN!)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Fatality: CRAZY?! *le gasp* You are the one who refuses to become a citizen of my kingdom!!!!11!!!!!11!!!!!1!!!!
Kit: "Don't take it personally. I refuse to be a citizen of any kingdom. So long as I live I won't bend to any authority but my own, not like most kingdoms want my kind around anyway" chuckles "Besides, I stand to gain nothing by joining a kingdom, but stand to lose a lot...... Okay, I'll be blunt, It's because if I was a 'good little citizen' I'd get in deep shit for stealing things."

Kit: "Don't take it personally. I refuse to be a citizen of any kingdom. So long as I live I won't bend to any authority but my own, not like most kingdoms want my kind around anyway" chuckles "Besides, I stand to gain nothing by joining a kingdom, but stand to lose a lot...... Okay, I'll be blunt, It's because if I was a 'good little citizen' I'd get in deep shit for stealing things."
Fatality: I-
Fatality: weLL JOIN US ANYWAYS YOU LITTLE FLUFFBALL

Sod:"Will this incessant prattling never cease. Hey, Doll girl. I'll join your little kingdom if you cave my skull in. Deal?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back