• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacy of the Magera OOC(OPEN!)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Sod:"I dont sleep...but I do enjoy the shadows. They remind me of the darkness I hold in place of a soul."
Kit: "So we have an edgelord emo dead guy, a crazy doll girl, and an adorable chibi dragon-girl glutton.... I've been on worse teams, but this is definitely a close second....."

Kit: "So we have an edgelord emo dead guy, a crazy doll girl, and an adorable chibi dragon-girl glutton.... I've been on worse teams, but this is definitely a close second....."
Sod:"Edgelord? Im only stating my true feelings. Oh, is that not allowed for me? I suppose you have a point. The dead have no right to such things."

Last edited:
Sod:"Edgelord? Im only stating my true feelings. Oh, is that not allowed for me? O suppose you have a point. The dead have no right to such things."
Kit: "Don't get started with me on that, Zombie-boy. A corpse still has more rights than a beast person in most places. Unless, of course, it's the corpse of a Beast Person. But C'est la vie."

Kit: "Don't get started with me on that, Zombie-boy. A corpse still has more rights than a beast person in most places. Unless, of course, it's the corpse of a Beast Person. But C'est la vie."
Sod:"The only rights a corpse has are being buried or incenerated. I mean, who cares if someone kills a corpse? At least, that's my thinking...but apparently no one around here knows how to properly kill an undead...oh if only."

Sod:"The only rights a corpse has are being buried or incenerated. I mean, who cares if someone kills a corpse? At least, that's my thinking...but apparently no one around here knows how to properly kill an undead...oh if only."
Kit: "... A suicidal zombie edgelord... This is going to be an ordeal..."

Sod:"At least I dont shed all over the furniture."
Kit: "I don't see your dead-beat ass paying for any of the furniture or earning anything resembling an income. Since I'm paying for it I can damn well shed wherever I damn well please. If ya don't like it, get a job and pay for your own non-shedded furniture."

Kit: "I don't see your dead-beat ass paying for any of the furniture or earning anything resembling an income. Since I'm paying for it I can damn well shed wherever I damn well please. If ya don't like it, get a job and pay for your own non-shedded furniture."
Sod:"I may have actually had respect for you... Had you not made such a terrible pun. That pun was so bad that even dying wouldn't help subdue the cringe feeling I have from hearing it, also. I do have a job. Im Noms bait, and baggage handler."

Sod:"I may have actually had respect for you... Had you not made such a terrible pun. That pun was so bad that even dying wouldn't help subdue the cringe feeling I have from hearing it, also. I do have a job. Im Noms bait, and baggage handler."
Kit: "So basically you can be replaced by a well trained donkey. Either way we'd still be stuck with an ass, but at least that one wouldn't bitch so much."

Kit: "So basically you can be replaced by a well trained donkey. Either way we'd still be stuck with an ass, but at least that one wouldn't bitch so much."
Sod:"You couldn't use a donkey for bait. Monsters are actually suprisingly picky you know. Also, I do chores, and act as a human shield. For one who talks of complaining you're doing the bulk of it. Complaining about much more than me. My only complaint is that the worlds full of incompetent beings incapable of killing a single coprse. You don't seem like you're good for much other than licking your nether regions."

Sod:"You couldn't use a donkey for bait. Monsters are actually suprisingly picky you know. Also, I do chores, and act as a human shield. For one who talks of complaining you're doing the bulk of it. Complaining about much more than me. My only complaint is that the worlds full of incompetent beings incapable of killing a single coprse. You don't seem like you're good for much other than licking your nether regions."
Kit: "I know you're trying to get me to kill you, but you should at least try a bit harder than that, considering I'm the one that holds the purse strings in this outfit it's pretty obvious without me the rest of you would starve to death or continue being miserably undead with less people to talk to."

Kit: "I know you're trying to get me to kill you, but you should at least try a bit harder than that, considering I'm the one that holds the purse strings in this outfit it's pretty obvious without me the rest of you would starve to death or continue being miserably undead with less people to talk to."
Sod:"If you believe I care about socializing you're sorely mistaken. After all, what use does the dead have for conversation? I don't require food, nor do I require associates. So you're about as useful to me as a flotation device is to a boulder. If you can't at least end my suffering you might as well be gone."

Sod:"If you believe I care about socializing you're sorely mistaken. After all, what use does the dead have for conversation? I don't require food, nor do I require associates. So you're about as useful to me as a flotation device is to a boulder. If you can't at least end my suffering you might as well be gone."
Kit: "It's not a matter of can't, it's a matter of I simply chose not to. Mostly because your half-rotted mind is the closest thing I get to a challenge most days"

Kit: "It's not a matter of can't, it's a matter of I simply chose not to. Mostly because your half-rotted mind is the closest thing I get to a challenge most days"
Sod:"Was that a compliment inside of an insult? Bravo, I must say im almost touched by the sentiment. Almost that is. Also, amazingly enough I've not rotted at all. It's strange, seems some sort of magic is keeping my body in check. To bad I cant say the same for your fleas."

Sod:"Was that a compliment inside of an insult? Bravo, I must say im almost touched by the sentiment. Almost that is. Also, amazingly enough I've not rotted at all. It's strange, seems some sort of magic is keeping my body in check. To bad I cant say the same for your fleas."
Kit: "I don't have fleas. Contrary to popular belief, most beastpeople don't except for the ones forced to live in squalor. Nice try though, but if you want to insult me stay away from the stereotypes"

Kit: "I don't have fleas. Contrary to popular belief, most beastpeople don't except for the ones forced to live in squalor. Nice try though, but if you want to insult me stay away from the stereotypes"
Sod:"I've literally seen the fleas jumping off you. I may be dead but I'm not blind. Also, don't tell me not to use stereotypes when you're over here talking about rotten brains."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back