• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacy of Dragons (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
More likely I’m not going to be able to have time this week so if there will be this collective reply, you can move on without me.

By the way, are you not getting tired of those answers from the elders Hazmat44 Hazmat44 ?

More likely I’m not going to be able to have time this week so if there will be this collective reply, you can move on without me.

By the way, are you not getting tired of those answers from the elders Hazmat44 Hazmat44 ?
Not especially. I've published somewhere around six hundred thousand words in the form of webnovels. A thousand isn't too much trouble at all.

I’m back! I’m so sorry! Classes started up again and between my overnight job and doing classes mid morning I’ve been scrambling to organize a schedule! Still haven’t worked out all the kinks but for now I’m good to rp again!

it's Okay, Well Corilus is Asking to Show Our magic, by Hitting some targets Ig

Also Fea is trying to eat a toad-tasting thing, Chusi got complement and is supposed to scratch the stone with Kirsey who still wants to be even more shinier.

I’m sorry 😭 I didn’t mean to keep y’all waiting! Is it ok if I have a recap on what’s going on?
Essentially, Barradain wants Fea to eat something so she'll grow, Surdinal wants Lily to do breathing exercises, Qurietsu wants Kirsey to be humble and (secretly) to give Chusi a makeover, and Corilu wants to see what kind of magic Eclipse and Miea are packing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back