• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 𝖑𝖊𝖌𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖊𝖘 - 𝔞 𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔯𝔶 𝔭𝔬𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔠𝔨

cherry bomb .

𝒇𝒍𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒙𝒖𝒂𝒍.

• intro

magic

coldplay

overview.

T

he days of Harry Potter have long since past, and a new era, a new legacy is born. You amongst eight other students, form an unlikely alliance against the dark arts as terror rises in hogwarts once again.

Since the death of the dark lord, things have been quiet as tensions surely rise. The Death Eaters have been banned to azkaban, and peace was thought to be had. Foolish of us to think this way. Since the fall of the death eaters, more and more dark witches and wizards have made their appearances within the shadows. Since snape took on headmastership within the school, the dark lord’s followers, a new cult, has been formed to avenge he who mustn’t be named. They plan to murder severus snape, and once again attempt to bring the ministry of magic to a fall. Idolatry has consumed them, making them more powerful than ever, revenge coursing through their pulsing veins. It’s only a matter of time before they infiltrate the ministry, and you have been chosen to stop them.

The eight of you, each very different from the other, have been chosen by the ministry of magic to put a stop to the death eaters once and for all. You will face trials and tribulations. Unbeknownst to you, your life will change forever. Sobering secrets, dreadful lies, blood will be spilled. You are the last hope for all wizard kind, and you will live on everlasting legacies.

Shall we begin your enrollment?

intro

roles

rules

do you believe

in
magic?

genre

fantasy fiction / fandom

status

accepting

spots open

2/8

cs deadline

sep 10th, 2021.

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
"running in circles" ─ character sheets will be up either tonight or tomorrow morning (:

very interested !!

"running in circles" ─ i’m offering an extension to wednesday for character sheets to be finished! please have them done by then, for now, i am creating the discord. i will be messaging the ones who got the roles! if you didn’t ge the role you originally wanted, you can apply for a different role - but if you don’t want to, then best of luck in your role playing endeavors (:

Is this first come, first serve or can that last role still be applied for? If so how much time would we have to complete the bio? Just today? I said no more rps rn, but the temptation is too strong. 😔✌️

Edit: I need to start reading dates before posting, I can see the extension notice was written a few weeks ago, my apologies! If that role still needs filling I'd still love the opportunity to try out, but I also understand if not!

"running in circles" ─ the role is still open! i had someone apply but then left us hanging, you’re more than welcome to apply!

My bio is finished! Didn't want to join the discord yet in case my character isn't quite what you're looking for. Let me know what you think when you get the chance. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back