• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Left To Rot (OOC)

Main
Here
Lore
Here
Just a quick post to show I'm there lol. My next post will be bigger but I figured for now a quick one would keep the story going. Plus I have a killer migraine but I'm off work for a weeks hols so I'll have plenty of time to post :)

hey yโ€™all. Iโ€™m really sorry, but unfortunately Iโ€™m gonna have to pull out of this rp. College is taking up nearly all of my time and what little free time I do have is being used for extra studying or work and I just do not have the time to post as frequently as Iโ€™d like. I really apologize.

hey yโ€™all. Iโ€™m really sorry, but unfortunately Iโ€™m gonna have to pull out of this rp. College is taking up nearly all of my time and what little free time I do have is being used for extra studying or work and I just do not have the time to post as frequently as Iโ€™d like. I really apologize.
Sad to hear that but I think that education is important, so good luck with that.

I wasnt quite sure what my Botanist should do before the mercs clear the way! I can throw out a small post to show I'm still here and interested if needed lol

It should be all good now! The merc's job is mostly just to search the entire ship to make sure it's safe, but anyone else can come on board while they are searching :) you can to post if you'd like to since they're on board now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back