• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Left To Rot (OOC)

Main
Here
Lore
Here
I will be posting the Main Thread soon (which means in an hour or so cause I'm busy and not at my PC rn-)
Nice, so excited to see everyone’s intro post and their suits, everyone’s is different and I find that quite fascinating to be honest.

sorry I’m late to all of this! For some reason I wasn’t getting notifications.

well…I accidentally sent that reply too early. 🤦🏻‍♀️ though I think I’m going to leave it short and simple there and make my nexts ones longer.

Imagine being stuck in class and unable to post.

//Sob

Alright, so for the docking procedure we will need either an engineer or captain to pilot the ship. The merc's will go in first for safety reasons, the rest of the crew will follow when they want. Anyone volunteer to do the navigating?

Alright, so for the docking procedure we will need either an engineer or captain to pilot the ship. The merc's will go in first for safety reasons, the rest of the crew will follow when they want. Anyone volunteer to do the navigating?
GABRIEL WILL

Rottweiler can pilot the ship fine, provided she can reach the pedals.

I'm gonna go nightos now, and since everyone has posted y'all can post again whenever you want. I'll probably get a post out sometimes tomorrow. G'night y'all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back