• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Left To Rot (OOC)

Main
Here
Lore
Here
Hey, just two quick questions: does the Hex have artificial gravity and can I make an assistant robot for my character.

Unfair! I missed all the fun because I live in a different time zone! =.=

I'm just glad we already have quite possibly the tallest and shortest characters already selected for sheer comparison.

Im really excited to see how my my snobby flower child character gets along with everyone (....she's probably going to end up with a few enemies by the end of this)

Im really excited to see how my my snobby flower child character gets along with everyone (....she's probably going to end up with a few enemies by the end of this)
I'm looking forward to Mean Girls in Space

Are y'all ok with me posting the main thread after MajorGoofball finishes their CS?

Edit: and after we sort out the doctor and captain roles (though I'd be fine with filling doctor is no one takes it and Zahzi offered to take the captain role, this would all happen after MajorGoofball makes their CS tho)

Last edited:
Alright, I'll go ahead and draw up a captain profile after I get home from work tonight.

Poor guy is gonna have a tough time corralling all this raw Texas energy.

Any of you want to fill the doctor role? I will if no one wants to, just know I'm not the best at using fancy words when talking about equipment, so I may not be the best candidate xD that's why I decided on a mercenary character, because there are less fancy words to think of.

Any of you want to fill the doctor role? I will if no one wants to, just know I'm not the best at using fancy words when talking about equipment, so I may not be the best candidate xD that's why I decided on a mercenary character, because there are less fancy words to think of.
I don’t really mind I’m too lazy to make a new oc🤣

Actually I've suddenly become slightly smarter, the person who is playing the nurse (I can't remember their name yet), are you willing to play as the main medic instead of there being a doctor and nurse role? I'd basically just get rid of the doctor and that's it...

Actually I've suddenly become slightly smarter, the person who is playing the nurse (I can't remember their name yet), are you willing to play as the main medic instead of there being a doctor and nurse role? I'd basically just get rid of the doctor and that's it...
Okay got it please tell me when you put the main rp I up!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back