• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern πš•πšŽπšπš πš‹πšŽπš‘πš’πš—πš | 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 πšŒπš‘πšŠπš›πšŠπšŒπšπšŽπš›

Characters
Here
Other
Here

oliver

count the seconds
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Left Behind | Out of Character
Application Deadline: Wednesday, May 19th, 2021 @ 3pm EST!

Last edited:
God I felt that. I still don't know what I'm doing for my character. I have ideas, but now I just gotta piece them together.

I'm not too handy with BBcode, and I find it REALLY hard to find code for a character sheet. How out of place would it be for me to just forgo that bit?

God I felt that. I still don't know what I'm doing for my character. I have ideas, but now I just gotta piece them together.
I hope you are able to do what you have in mind. I am going to rewatch a show I haven't watched in quite a while to draw inspiration for my character since I'm basing her personality and style heavily on this character. (I'm not doing a canon version of this character, it's just inspiration.)

I'm not too handy with BBcode, and I find it REALLY hard to find code for a character sheet. How out of place would it be for me to just forgo that bit?
My guess is that that's totally fine. I don't think it's necessary.

No worries, using a code is not required!

I hope you are able to do what you have in mind. I am going to rewatch a show I haven't watched in quite a while to draw inspiration for my character since I'm basing her personality and style heavily on this character. (I'm not doing a canon version of this character, it's just inspiration.)

My guess is that that's totally fine. I don't think it's necessary.
Thanks! That's always fun! As long as you use an oc, it's all good. And yup, coding is not necessary.

I didn't use any code, because I'm also terrible at it lol

I have no clue how to bb code or even how to start with learning it lol. I'm almost done with my oc, just kinda Struggling with some of the details

made a start on kanika! i'm v v excited to see all the finished characters < 3

I posted my character not too long ago. I've notice most CS/placeholders so far are females, so if you need more males I'm more than happy to play a male character instead, just so you know. Just let me know.

Mix in some gibberish, in case anyone tries picking up the convoes. Keep them on their toes.

Mix in some gibberish, in case anyone tries picking up the convoes. Keep them on their toes.
Exactly! Hahaha

Processed Stardust Processed Stardust I think our characters would get along! They've got pretty similar backstories!
Yes, when I saw your character sheet and almost changed my backstory cause I didn't want to copy yours but decided to go with it anyway. I think they would get along too! They would have something to bond over.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, when I saw your character sheet and almost changed my backstory cause I didn't want to copy yours but decided to go with it anyway. I think they would get along too! They would have something to bond over.
[/QUOTE]

I'm glad you kept it!

Howdy everyone! Gonna post this here too: the deadline to post and have your characters ready is Wednesday, May 19th, 2021 @ 3pm EST!

I'm almost done with my character sheet I can't think of a way to describe his personality other than "bite bite scary bite bite grrr" /hj

Simple: Just try picturing the guy in different situations and imagine how they act. Easy way to put complexity into the personality.

i figure we aren’t making relations until being accepted, but if any of you orphan kiddos thought you might have ended up at a nice house for a time in California, you can have met Riann! c:

Leo does travel a lot, and California as a whole is a pretty big tourist attraction. Now I like the picture of an American family taking care of a very confused Russian tourist that got mugged three times in one day and keeps asking how to get to "Fran Sancisco".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back