• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern left behind | ooc

Characters
Here
Other
Here

oliver

count the seconds
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
EhjkwLO.png

character sheets will be due in a week aka WEDNESDAY, JULY 29TH, 4 PM EST

Question about the character sheet: is there a specific limit of items our character is allowed to wake up to in their possession? As long as it fits in a backpack, I mean oliver oliver

Another question regarding the inventory! Could the items be planted on their person or are they only allowed to be everyday possessions they last had before ending up at the barn? oliver oliver

oxytocin oxytocin uwu thank u!! i am so very happy ur here

TheWaffleLord TheWaffleLord Their inventory would only include anything that they happened to have on them/with them where they were taken, so probably nothing planted on them unless it was already there beforehand. I hope that makes sense and I hope I'm understanding your question correctly!

no problem! if you have any other questions just let me know : D

sorry to keep you good people waiting! sterling is here and ready to party
(and by ready to party i mean. freak out and break down w the circumstances)

very cool very cool! i promise im working on marley. he should be up sometime soon!

don't count me out yet pals! I've got a class today, some study to do and an assignment but after that, I'll do some brainstorming!

Is this is open? for some reason I'm also having a hard time navigating this site, I cant seem to find the op anywhere.

Dedaria Dedaria howdy! im the gm of this rp. you can post a character sheet here while using the template of information that I want included. however, im only accepting several application so this isn't a first-come, first-serve rp you can hop right into. there's also chance you won't be accepted. it all depends on who i think would fit best. if you do decide to post a character, please make sure you read all of the info and rules thoroughly. let me know if you have any more questions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back