• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Left Alone ~ Rp( 2 slots open!)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Paul looked around at the lab, noting the seemingly pristine condition it was found in compared to his own. Paul simply looked around any of the nearby members of the Joker lab, "My name is Paul, I am a member of the aces lab and I am their tracker." Paul didn't speak any further, he didn't have any reason to hide his name but he didn't want to reveal the fate of his lab party just yet.

Interactions: Joker lab members

Lena Charlotte - 21 - Spades Leader - Pet: Jade(Lokti) - Tags: Autumn - Location: Shore from Spades Lab
Lena nodded, "Sounds like a possible plan as for where we are going?" She finished her food. "We don't have our tracker anymore, but I remember catching site of a map that had the locations of the labs. Now that the Earth has really changed I can't go off it for their locations, but I at least know there are....if they survived other groups out there. So I'd say we just head inward. Hopefully we can find other people and hopefully we can find a much more suitable place to start up a home. Can't say my building skills are the best, but you work with what you got and survive. Our main goal is to survive, also you best keep a close watch on that eye of yours. If it feels hot, could mean an infection has started and we don't want that. With it being your eye, you could end up dying if the infection were to spread to your brain. So if you feel extreme discomfort let me know and I'll do my best to tend to it."
Texangamer Texangamer

Milly Kendo - 21 - Jokers Tracker - Tags: Paul - Location: In the Lab
Milly tapped a finger to her chin in thought, "You came from Ace's lab, so you've traveled a good ways. Answer me this, is the entire world a freaking popsicle, or were we just the unlucky bunch?" She really hoped he'd say there were different climates out there than just freezing tundra. If there weren't and this guy had survived walking through all of that, then he was something else. She was still curious about why she felt him, "Oh, and do you mind telling me what your ability is? Since I'm able to feel you it has to deal with tech in some manner."
Solirus Solirus

Gavin Howlzen - 23 - Kings Chef - Tags: each other - Location: Kings Lab & Alexander Vince - 19 - Kings Hunter - Tags: each other - Location: Kings Lab & Desi Tryter - 23 - Kings Fighter - Tags: other members - Location: Kings Lab
Gavin listened as the girl said her name again, "Oh that sounds familiar...did you say it a minute ago sorry I might have been thinking about the food." "Dumbass..." Alex muttered, making Gavin blush, "Hey man that's not cool, I'll take away your food." "Only if you have a death wish. Name's Alexander, or just Alex..." He said with a small nod to Chloe. Desi chuckled at the two of them, they seemed to be polar opposites but to her, she could see them being brothers. Gavin's eyes darted back to Chloe, "WAIT YOU KNOW OF ME? That's so awesome! hehe, glad my fame reached some people, though I always wanted my food to reach them first!" Desi glanced at Gavin, taking in his white hair and red eyes, "Oh you know what, now that you mention it, I have seen you on tv a few times. That's crazy! Well, at least we will be well-fed!" Alterf yawned having finished his portion of the stew, "It's not bad, though I do think raw meat is better." Desi glanced at the large feline, "That's because it's in your nature to enjoy raw meat over cooked. But what about the seasoning? Isn't it yummy?" Alterf nodded, "It does put a nice little spin on the normal taste, and the weird watery stuff is also warm and filling." Gavin chuckled, "It's called soup, since everyone is up, besides our leader.... I think we'll be okay to venture out further. If anything some of us after setting up camp outside of this swamp can come back and see if they have awakened."
@SkullTehWolf

Charlotte Wrenley - 19 - Jacks Leader - Tags: Members - Location: Jacks Lab
Charlotte's eyes opened and she sighed, "So it has either ended or everything was a lie and it was all for their cruel curiosity." She muttered as she stared at the ceiling and the glass of the pod she was in. She sat up as she pressed the glass open and sighed, "Others have awoken before me, nice. I'm not surrounded by lab coats so it must mean the world really ended." She rested her head on her knees, "Mom...dad...I hope you guys had a peaceful end... I also hope you never figured out what your actual daughter did to me. I'd hate for you to have hated your own blood." She sighed once more, "No sense in pouting...lets go see who is in my group. Man, telling them I'm their leader, they'll probably laugh at me...."
Texangamer Texangamer

Ariel Lukes - 20 - Jacks Fighter - Tags: Blaire - Location: Outside Lab
Ariel rushed for the doors and headed outside. She made sure to shut all three doors, so nothing could get to Blaire, she only hoped the girl would listen and not leave the lab until she got back. She turned and almost ran into a huge wolf-looking creature standing over the boy, it was who she had thought it to be. "HEY!!!" She yelled, pulling her katana from its sheath, "I don't want to hurt you wolf....but back away from my teammate!!!" Why was she even talking to a wild animal.... Her bursting through the door seemed to have startled the Altin and it was now growling at her. What was with this guy and his animals...
@RetroDragon8507

Autumn 16- Spade group
Autumn just looked up at her as she touched her eye bandage" I will it just feels a little weird is all nothing bad I promise just feels weird" she say as she looked at her as she smiled" we have each other I'll help with anything you need" she say as she bites her lip" do you think it's going to be a bad scar" she asked looking at her with the one good eye she had" find people what if they are bad and...." she say as now she had hard time trusting people thanks to her parents she just sighed" sorry it just... no I have to start trusting people" she say as she looked at her guardian" I'll have to protect you from danger" she say as she looked at her as she smiled at her

Mackenzie Kendo 17 Chef

Mckenzie just listen to the words of her big sister as she nodded" don't worry I be strong no matter what I'll protect you big sister" she say as she gave her a smile as she looked at the guy who's was there she just held onto her sister arm still she was just glad to be there with her sister she just sighed what the world would be like her stomach started to growl a little" sorry did I bother you big sister" she asked as she looked up at her she was the short one she liked just being around her sister she was scared what the world would be like outside but she had to be brave for her sister and everyone she didn't want them to see her like this weak so she had to be strong" sorry I came running to you about the bones I wasn't scared it just freaked me out a little" she say

Isabella Harper 19 Chef

Isabella just woke up in her pod as it started to open as she was confused where she was she remembered the pain she was in she just sighed as she got out of the pod as she looked around as she saw a really confused girl and she went over to one of the pods she didn't know why something was calling to her she just looked at the girl that looked like her she just bite her lip" hi there hey everything's okay I think" she say as she looked at the girl' why does she look like me what's going on I wonder' she thought as she smiled to the girl hoping the girl won't get mad at her she just smiled" say why do you look like me " she say​

Lena Charlotte - 21 - Spades Leader - Pet: Jade(Lokti) - Tags: Autumn - Location: Shore from Spades Lab
"It may scar, but I'm sure it'll look cool once it's healed. Perhaps with it, others may not feel so willing to try and target you. As I still can not wrap my head around what your family wanted to do to you." She sighed softly, "As for meeting new people, we will approach them with caution. It's best to approach that kind of thing like so if you do see other people let me know. I don't want them taking advantage of you since you are young. Also thank you for saying you'll try to protect me, but I also want you to make sure you protect yourself. I'm pretty good at being able to protect myself." She stood and began to gather things, "I'm not sure when we will run across anyone. But keep on your toes when we are moving."
Texangamer Texangamer

Milly Kendo - 21 - Jokers Tracker - Tags: Paul - Location: In the Lab
Milly tapped a finger to her chin in thought, "You came from Ace's lab, so you've traveled a good ways. Answer me this, is the entire world a freaking popsicle, or were we just the unlucky bunch?" She really hoped he'd say there were different climates out there than just freezing tundra. If there weren't and this guy had survived walking through all of that, then he was something else. She was still curious about why she felt him, "Oh, and do you mind telling me what your ability is? Since I'm able to feel you it has to deal with tech in some manner." Milly glanced at her sister as she said sorry several times and she laughed softly, "I'm not mad or getting onto you. I also don't need you to protect me, worry about protecting yourself or others who are weaker than you. Okay?" She said with a soft smile as she ruffled her sister's hair.
Solirus Solirus Texangamer Texangamer

Charlotte Wrenley - 19 - Jacks Leader - Tags: Members - Location: Jacks Lab
Charlotte glanced at the girl and a headache hit her, she flinched holding her head, "...the hell...good question...." She muttered trying to fight off the aching in her head. She glanced at the girl who look like her and something played along in her mind, "Sis...why are mommy and daddy fighting?" "Shh...they'll find us..." Charlotte felt confused by the sudden memory of her and a girl who looked just like her hiding behind a couch. The sound of crashing filled the cold dark room. Charlotte reached over and covered the girl's ears as tears pricked her eyes and she whispered "Everything would be okay, Isa. We'll be okay..."

"Sister? Isa?" She rubbed her temple, and more memories flashed through her head, how had she forgotten she had a sister, a twin one at that? Once the haze cleared from her head she blinked a few times staring at Isabella. "Do you by chance not remember anything after seeing me? Because I can remember it....vaguely, but I can remember it."
Texangamer Texangamer

Isabella Harper 19 Jacks Chef

Isabella just looked at the girl as she held her head as she remembered hiding behind a couch as she clunged onto her sister' why is mommy and daddy fighting' she looked up at her big sister" mother and father was fighting and we were hiding behind a couch it was scary and than some lady separated us" she say as she remembered how lonely she felt the family she was in ignored her" I was lonely" she say as she just looked at her twin sister as she couldn't believe she was here" char your here" she say as she smiled" father went to jail for hurting mom and still we got sent away" she say" I was lonely so I ran away some woman found me and...." she say tears streaming down her face

Autumn 16- Spade group

Autumn just looked at her" I'll be careful I wonder how long I have to wear this" she say thinking out loud as she just bites her lip" well I don't want to get taken advantage of" she say as she smiled" yeah I'm still shocked that my family tried to kill me if it wasn't for you I'll would already be dead you saved my life" she say to her" okay I'll protect myself I have my bow and sword" she say as she looked at her packing things up" are we leaving now" she asked as she held her bag as she looked at jade as she smiled at jade the weird animal had always helped her sleep a bit but she still had nightmares" I'm just trying not to have nightmares anymore but it's hard since my whole life my family hated me because I was a girl not a boy like my brother" she say

Mckenzie kendo 16 Jokers chef

Mckenzie just looked at her big sister as she ruffled her hair she just messed up her hair she just giggled a little" okay Milly" she say as she smiled she had trusted her older sister more than anything she looked at the guy as Milly and him was talking she just sighed as she wondered what it was like outside she just rubbed her eye a little" um... are...... you..... hungry" she asked as she was being a little shy she just looked at her big sister" I can make something to eat" she say being shy with her sister and the new stranger she just bites her lip​

Eddie decided he would survey the landscape and grabbed a hybrid rifle. Eddie exited wearing a gas mask and a coat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back