• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Left Alone ~ Rp( 2 slots open!)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Fabian Du'Chatte - 21 - Queen's Chef
Whatever great pride and brevity Fabian might have had, all that vanished with the thunder that was Adamantia's "Oy!". The man shrieked like a feeble schoolboy and hid behind Scarlett and Caleb, his hands close to chest and eyes shut tightly. "Heavens, save me!"

In his cradled position, all kinds of sick scenarios of torture ran through his head; to be locked up and forced to watch as they ate food without him. To be made to eat porridge as they ate a bountiful feast. Although worst of all stuck out from the rest: to have his meals constantly mocked and them anointing a new chef in his place! What cruel masters they were; to chain their loyal servant like that of a disobedient dog! How sick! How disgraceful- How... As Adamantia's words carried on, Fabian opened his eyes and he grew embarrassed as the unsightly thing he just did. The man peaked over the other's shoulders, still wary of this wild, savage beast. "Adamantia" it calls itself. Like it wasn't such a brutish barbarian. He glanced to Caleb, and then to Scarlett. How he was so fortunate to wake with civilized folk. If it were the Beast, Fabian would have surely died at their hands. The man whispered to them: "Well? Carry on and speak to It-"

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Texangamer Texangamer Sunsmiter Sunsmiter

Lena Charlotte - 21 - Spades Leader - Pet: Jade(Lokti) - Tags: Autumn - Location: Shore from Spades Lab
Lena nodded, "Sounds like a good ability to hold, I wonder if you can also repair swords and such, we may need that depending on what we run into and I must say, having chosen a gun wasn't the smartest choice and I have no way to get more bullets unless I magically find some other lab with them." She sighed softly, "As for my own ability, it isn't really something that is helpful to others. Unless you take into account my being able to continue fighting something even as it tries to kill me. I'm able to regenerate my body, though the worse the wounds the more hungry I get and if I don't eat enough to pretty much fill up the holes in my body I'll fall into a coma."
Texangamer Texangamer

Caleb James - 20 - Queens Fighter - Tags: Scarlet, Fabian - Location: Queens Lab
Caleb's words were put to shame as the leader of their group came flying out of her pod, she was certainly someone who demanded attention. "Pleased to meet you, Adamantia, I'm Caleb James and the one hiding behind us is Fabian Du'Chatte and this young girl is, Scarlet." He said taking over introductions as it would go more smoothly and he figured Adamantia wasn't one to waste time. "We only await one more of our group to awaken and we were just thinking about scouting this place out for any possible supplies they decided to provide us." He was a tad worried about Fabian, he was a special kind of guy it seemed and he felt that Fabian and Adamantia would likely end up clashing a lot.
RuRussy RuRussy SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles Texangamer Texangamer Sunsmiter Sunsmiter

Milly Kendo - 21 - Jokers Tracker - Tags: Paul - Location: Just outside Lab
Milly had only trekked a short distance when she heard someone shout at her, "Name? Role? Weapon? And what something about biology?" She stopped, looking towards the direction of the voice and power she felt, and smiled, "You came to us...but I'll be a dear and answer those questions. Milly Kendo, I am a Tracker, my weapons are Katanas, and if my collection of knowledge is correct I believe it was Aristotle." She said with a giggle, "Though don't quote me fully on that, my mind is a bit rusty from having just woken up. Now, since I so kindly answered your questions. I think it fair you answer mine. Would you like to come inside out of this blistering cold weather? I'd ask for all of your information, but you don't seem like the type that would like having to repeat themselves." She said giving him a dramatic bow before standing once more a smile covering her face as her eyes glowed. If he wanted to be difficult she could test out what it was about him that she left energy from. She had never tried zapping energy from a human before but there was always the chance to try it out. Plus, if she was able to knock him out perhaps she could get a closer look at him. His voice was certainly easy on the ears, she imagined his face would be too. "Unless you want to tell me and only me, wouldn't that be romantic, having a mystery guy only I know about."
Solirus Solirus

Ariel Lukes - 20 - Jacks Hunter - Tags: Blaire - Location: Jacks Lab
Ariel shook her head, "Not anything you need to be sorry about. It was probably the experiments you went through. If you're lucky you'll slowly begin to remember things. But don't force yourself, I've heard that's a horrible way to deal with memory loss." She glanced around, "I'd say our best bet is that door, have a feeling it leads to the inner workings of the lab." She walked over opened the door and smiled, "Sweet..."
Texangamer Texangamer
RetroDragon8507 RetroDragon8507

Gavin Howlzen - 23 - Kings Chef - Tags: each other - Location: Kings Lab & Alexander Vince - 19 - Kings Hunter - Tags: each other - Location: Kings Lab
Alexander began to hold a small fear that he was about to end up being fed a crap ton of food that he wouldn't be used to. "If I don't want to eat you aren't going to try and force-feed me right? Cuz I will bite you..." Gavin chuckled, "Trust me, I bet you'll be begging me to make you more!" Alex growled, "I don't beg anyone for anything." Gavin shook his head, "You really should lighten up, not everything I say is pointing out your wolf side as you think. I am being genuine when I say you'll ask for more." Alexander grumbled, "Whatever..." Gavin chuckled, "Shall we go see what we are dealing with outside? I haven't ventured that far." Alex sighed, "Why not, since we plan to wait for these guys for a while longer? Hopefully forest...I'd like to find some wolves." "Look whose showing their wolf side now?" "Shut up..."

Last edited:

Alric Tryter – [Jack’s Hunter]

Birds flooded the horizon, erupting from the depths of the forest. The still silence of the forests was broken by the quickened panting and cries of terror echoing through the dense green foliage. Alric’s figure raced through the thick brush as the bushes grasped at his clothes clinging to them tightly, pieces shredding off as a trail of broken branches and trampled grass followed in his wake. Amidst the brush a shadow pursued him, its red glowing eyes staring intently toward him as it darted through the brush silently stalking its prey. Alric glanced behind as tears streamed down his cheeks, he had already had enough of this strange place he had awoken in and was ready to wake up from the seeming nightmare he was living in. The last thing he could recall was a blinding light shining down upon his face, masked figures standing beside him speaking incoherently to one another as a searing pain consumed his body before everything fell silent and his vision became a black void. “Why is this happening!? I am ready for the punch line if this is some sick joke!

His voice barely rose above the echoing chaos surrounding him as his eyes once more fell upon the shadow perusing him. Pain suddenly filled his body as his foot became wedged under an exposed root, throwing his body violently against the earth as his figure tumbled across the ground landing at the entrance to the lab, he had escaped only mere moments ago in a tumbled mess. His teeth clenched as his arms slowly pushed his body upwards, his eyes glancing behind him once more as the shadow paused at the edge of the forest watching him, a slender grey paw slowly emerging from the shadows revealing a female Altin. Alric's eyes stared in horror as the wolf-like creature slowly approached him, coming to tower over him as its slender snout slowly fell down to his face. The animal's warm breath encompassed his cheek as Alric turned fearfully away from looking upon the creature, his hands trembled at the terror crossing his thoughts at what the creature might do to him.

Paul

Paul never ended up reaching towards his rifle as Milly answered the questions with an almost smug tone to it. "You answered the last question correctly, however you didn't need to. It's somewhat of a pointless question due to our current circumstances." Paul turned to grab the rest of his equipment, slowly making his way down, "I'll answer any question to the best of my ability and I'll even write it down if any of you have poor memory."

Paul sighed with a hint of frustration, "If we can return to the lab, that would be best. I don't think maintaining this sort of secrecy is helpful." He explained as he slowly walked towards Milly, finally being visible to her, his face was covered by the sweater hood, mask, and goggles. "I'll follow behind you."

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Adamantia Penthesilea
Interactions: Queens
1669131478455-png.1042092

"One last member, huh? I can work with this..." She very conveniently chose to ignore Fabian, but that didn't mean he wasn't lined up for a tongue lashing later. And by god, did she have a sharp tongue. "Would that be that pod over there?" Adamantia trudges over to Primrose's pod, knocking on it as if gauging its sleepworthiness. "Tracker, ain't they? So, we've got a fairly competent Fighter, well so I hope, an acceptable Hunter that will suffice, a coward of a chef which I'm not too upset over, and a napping Tracker." That...probably sounded harsher than she intended.
"With all things considered...their pod isn't baking them alive right now, so there's no need to fuss over that! While we wait for the last recru- member of our team to wake up, does anyone have the fortune to tell me whether or not we know anything of our surroundings? Possible threats, recon, et-cetera?" Woe to whomever her piercing gaze landed on. She would...certainly demand a lot of attention.
Whomever the hell decided that the former drill sergeant would make a good Leader was either drunk, high, a sadist, stupidly pragmatic, or all four at the same time.

"And Fabian! Would you cower before an actual wild beast? I reassure you, you would not. You would be dead. Which is both a waste and yet not, entirely depending on what other skills you have other than hiding behind your own teammates." That also sounded a lot harsher than intended...
RuRussy RuRussy SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

As disappointed as Fabian was at Caleb for not introducing him as: Fabian Du'Chatte; the Master of Culinary Experience, a Prince of all flavors and creator of all chemicals compounds, it wasn't as much as a disappointment than being called out by Adamantia. As far as Fabian could recall, Gorillas never used to be this terrifying. It was God's joke to bless this Neanderthal even the slightest of intellect to pronounce his name, but to add to the flame, their words pierced his very soul and the heavens cried from above. The shattered pride, the death of the brave! How unsightly it was to be tarnished by "The Devil Ape of Penthesilea"

"Aho! M-My deepest of apologies, Ma'dam Penthesilea~" Fabian feebly stepped away from the others and bowed as low as he could allow himself. If he were ever faced with a beast of equal measure in the wilds, sure, he'd hide. He'd have not the courage to fight back if it found him, but if it were not to see him at all... Death would come slow and silent. That's if he weren't a worm crushed under the weight of mediocre existence. Oh Lord Heavens above, doth thee a peril need will? Fabian posed as if reaching out to God himself, tearing up and dancing to please his Master. I am but an Ann Darrow to her King Kong. An Ophelia to his Hamlet. A... Fabian didn't know what Scarlett was...

Texangamer Texangamer BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Sunsmiter Sunsmiter

Last edited:
Caleb James - 20 - Queens Fighter - Tags: Scarlet, Fabian, Adamantia - Location: Queens Lab
Caleb flinched slightly at Adamantia's words to Fabian, though it seemed Fabian was already in another world. He sighed before turning his attention to Adamantia, "We have yet to set foot outside, I was waiting for the others to wake up and talk about a possible plan. It didn't seem smart to just rush outside and see the new world and not inform anyone who would wake up after me." He said though, a part of him had thought to rush out and start looking for his sister. It would do him no good if he didn't know the other lab locations.
RuRussy RuRussy SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles Texangamer Texangamer Sunsmiter Sunsmiter

Milly giggled as he moved closer, disappointment filled her when she couldn't see his face, but she should have guessed he'd be bundled up. "I was trying to impress you, did it work?" She glanced at him, "Hm...as lovely as it would be to have you watch me walk in front of you. As I don't actually know you yet, I'd prefer if we walked beside each other. Not that I don't trust you, but I would rather not possibly be shot in the back. I can't disappoint my little sister by not returning as promised." Her eyes shimmered as she watched him, he was interesting and she wanted to know why she felt such energy from him. She held her hand out towards the spot next to her with a smile, "Shall we?" It was true, she could very well walk ahead of him, but that would put her at a disadvantage should he try something with that rifle of his. And while he could have already done so if he wanted, she couldn't be too airheaded to trust this person. For all, she knew once they grew closer he'd shoot her in the back and try to take all the supplies and that simply would not due.
Solirus Solirus

Ariel Lukes - 20 - Jacks Hunter - Tags: Blaire, soon Alric - Location: Jacks Lab
"Sorry, no easy way to say that...
She glanced around taking notice of one of the pods being open, "Wait is someone else up and about?" She moved over to the pod, "It's our fighter, wonder what kind of person they are..." She moved to the other two pods, their leader and chef still seemed to be resting peacefully, "That will be problematic if they don't wake up soon. I wonder what it's like outside..." She glanced at Blaire, "Well since you have no memories how about we stay in here and explore, I'm sure there are things of use in here. Well, at least I'd hope they'd leave us with something to go off of for a start." She glanced back to the opened pod once more, she hoped the person that had been in it was safe. She glanced at the door leading outside, "Hey on second thought, you check what's in here and I'm going to track down our other member. I need to know if they are still alive or dead... But stay in here until I get back!" She glanced inside the pod, looking for anything the person may have left behind, tracking without something to lead was a pain, but if she had something from the person it'd make it go by smoothly. She noticed a few strands of red hair resting and grabbed him, "A redhead...." A memory flashed in front of her when she had just been brought back to the testing lab, an animal had gotten loose and was charging down the hall toward her and the people leading her. Behind it had been a red-haired boy, he had seemed almost desperate to follow the animal, but they were planning to shoot it and she had stepped between the gun and the animal. It had caught everyone off guard but had given them enough time to tranquilize the animal. "Surely it's not the same one..." She muttered, it'd be too much of a coincidence, why was she even thinking about the boy? He was probably dead...
Texangamer Texangamer
RetroDragon8507 RetroDragon8507

Gavin Howlzen - 23 - Kings Chef - Tags: each other - Location: Kings Lab & Alexander Vince - 19 - Kings Hunter - Tags: each other - Location: Kings Lab
They headed for the door and Gavin opened it looking down, "Another door?" Alex shrugged, "Good way to make sure nothing gets in I guess..." They opened the other door to find a small hall leading to another door, "I feel like this is overkill..." They moved along and Gavin paused, "What are thickening out now?" Gavin shook his head, "Can you smell that?" Alex frowned, but sniffed the air, "Smells like water?" He said with a shrug, "You don't think we landed in a newly formed ocean, do you?" "If we had I feel like at least this door would have been opened due to the water pressure..." Gavin sighed, "You've got a point, the other two-door were much more reinforced than this one seems to be." He undid the locks and twisted the knob, as soon as the door opened murky green water rushed in and Gavin slammed it shut, "Not ocean...did we land in a swampy area..." Alex stared at him before looking as his now soaked shoes, "From what it felt like outside, it was warm. So I'd say yeah...we are living in a swamp." He groaned, "Why, why a freaking swamp!!!" He sighed before shifting into his wolf form, "Hey what are you doing?" "We don't know how deep it could be, and I don't know about you, but I don't like the idea of swimming in swamp waters. I'm shifting into my wolf form and once we are outside, I'll get bigger. You can ride on my back until we find some solidish land." Gavin stared at him, "If you want to we can do that then, but I don't mind trudging through the waters." Alex glared at him, "You do remember we are likely dealing with a whole new world and have no idea what is out there. For all, you know the alligators have morphed into gigantic beasts." Gavin paused at the thought, "I feel like we'd see that coming for us, but then again...I won't doubt your thoughts..." Gavin opened the door and water pool in once more, it reached up to their knees as they swished through it before reaching outside. The sun was blocked by clouds and there was a soft rain falling. Gavin watched as Alex shifted into a large black and white wolf his silver blue eyes staring at him, he then backed up as Alex's size increased. "How am I supposed to get up there?" Alex grinned reaching down and picking Gavin up in his mouth, "H-hey I don't want to be your first meal!!!" He screamed before he found himself his soft cushiony fur, "O-oh..." Gavin said with a small blush, Alex held back a slight chuckle before walking through the swampy waters. It seemed as if they were on the outskirts of the swamp because it didn't take him too long to find some solid ground. But he heard and noticed movement around them and he froze, a low growl rumbling from his chest. "Just got out here and already trouble has found us..." Gavin looked down from Alex's back, he had been amazed at how easily the trees parted for Alex to take notice that they had creatures trailing them. He paled as he caught sight of a few of them. They were ugly-looking things, things had long necks, sharp teeth, and wings. Why did a swamp monster have wings? Wasn't it bad enough they could blend into the water? "Brightside they would have to fly out of the water to get us, so we are..." He didn't get to finish his statement as one of the creatures stood out of the water on two legs and charged at them, "Shit!!" It seemed as if the creatures had been watching them, somewhat cautious of Alexander's huge wolf form. But now it seemed like all their fear vanished and they just wanted to eat them.

Last edited:
Adamantia Penthesilea
Interactions: Fabian
1669131478455-png.1042092

If it helps, Adamantia had once been called "as beautiful as a tank". Meaning she was built like one and apparently had the good looks as the ass-end of one. She was not amused. As little as she'd like to admit it, the unfortunate soul that had called her quickly learned little Adamantia's reputation as the schoolyard bullies' worst nightmare.
"There's no need to apologize. Thank you for addressing me properly, but there's no need for such..dramatics."
Who the hell had the good idea to hire a theatre student?
"If there was an actual wild beast in front of you, of course, you won't be expected to fight back." Listen if he doesn't drop dead from shock right away I'll be hecking impressed! "Ask Caleb over there, or drag me over. And Caleb..."
Her piercing gaze roamed to Caleb. "No recon reports yet... Yes, it would be wise to learn the capabilities of each member of our team before venturing forth. There are files upon this, but I would rather demonstrate my mutation...overtly." With that said, Adamantia snapped what looked like a hunting blade from her weapons. "My name is Adamantia Penthesilea, also called the Iron Maiden for my mutation. What it does is...well, quite obvious. You wouldn't believe me even if I told you. It's..very unusual."
Show, don't tell.
With that in mind, Adamantia's expression doesn't change from an unimpressed stern glare as she slammed the blade down on her own hand.
The knife stabbed down and sharply veered off from her unharmed palm, skittering as if it had landed upon iron.

"Invulnerability, to an extent. My ability is to regenerate when attacked, and to have a skin no weapons can pierce. What's yours?" Almost casually, Adamantia removed the knife, noting with annoyance that she would have to sharpen it later. Ah, the curses of having to demonstrate such a tough hide. "I'd rather know if my squad is more suited for stealth, frontal assaults, survival, and all that jazz."

RuRussy RuRussy SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Ah! My prayers have been answered and the Devil Ape has been satiated! Magnifique! Fabian could feel the soft embrace of Angels unfurl his worries and cleanse all that was unholy. He bowed again at the Beast and forgave her; such brutes are bound to lash out wildly in a blind fury. It was a sin to attribute the whims of grace and civilization to perhaps a swine untouched by the beauty that was art! He, Fabain Du'Chatte, and his comrades, Sir Caleb and Lady Scar~ shall indulge this barbarian! To work together! And conquer the world as one act! A play by which never ends! For glorious purpose! For Beauty!

"For Beauty~" The man whispered under his breath, hugging himself once more with a warm smile on his face. He didn't even hear the part about calling Caleb over if trouble were to arise. To Fabian, her words were simply the applause to his concert of pure eloquence. His eyes opened and as he stared at the ceiling, his words all flowed into one flawless string of poetry. An act, together served with a spin and pose: one equal to the strength of Michelangelo's David. In his head, the orchestral music played!

"I, Fabian Du'Chatte shall speak unto thee!" The man pointed at Adamantia, hiding away is face with the other hand. "If you shall be the shield, and the others your weapon, I-!" Fabian spun and posed, arms spread like wings, head facing yonder. "The Master of Culinary Experience, A Prince of all Flavors, the Create-TOR of Chemical compounds, shall be the song and food your army marches on!" Fabian opened up the wound on his hand from once before, it bleeding down his wrist before slowly drying to produce a crystalline powder. "I am bestowed the gift to create compounds in it's simplest form through a sacrifice of blood! Marvelous Drugs of both recreation and pharmaceutical! Poisons and antidotes of various kinds! Chemicals in their refined state. Yet best of all~ Salts! Sugars! Herbs! HoooooHoohoho!" The man started tossing Sugar and Salts up in the air like a maniac, laughing crazily as he spun, but then, he stopped suddenly and sat down deflated "I'm feeling light headed..."
It was obvious to everyone but him; too much blood loss... "Whyyyyy!?" The man started to sob onto his hands.

Interactions:
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Sunsmiter Sunsmiter Texangamer Texangamer

Paul

"I'm surprised more than impressed, given you've just woken up." Paul explained as Milly then followed up with not wanting to leave her back exposed to an armed and unknown individual. "Fair." Paul said as he moved himself next to Milly, watching as she extended her hand outwards.

Several thoughts raced through his mind. Why does she have her hand extended, is she pointing at the ground? No the wouldn't make sense, maybe it's an offer for a handshake? It's possible, but it's weird for the situation. But handshakes developed as a way to show that you're not reaching for your weapon and as such not being hostile. However I'm ambidextrous which complicates things. They don't know that, but they might eventually figure it out which could make things awkward...

Eventually Paul simple grabbed Milly's hand with the firmness of a handshake and placed his other hand next to it, hopefully symbolizing that both his dominant hands were in no position to reach for a weapon. After a slight pause Paul spoke again, "You were going for a handshake yes?"

Caleb James - 20 - Queens Fighter - Tags: Scarlet, Fabian, Adamantia - Location: Queens Lab
Caleb nodded, "Well since you have an even amount of people awake, Scarlet and Fabian can scout things out in here, and perhaps you and I can find out what we are dealing with outside." He paused when she went on to show them her ability and groaned when Fabian began throwing all manner of spices it was super weird to watch honestly and then the man grew weak from bloodless. "How about you not flaunt that around...we don't need our chef passing out...." He glanced at Scarlet as she stared silent and sighed, "My abilities are being able to learn any and all forms of combat and speaking to animals." Even though they had already spoken about their abilities Adamantia hadn't been awake yet.

When he took her hand in his and asked if she had been going for a handshake she laughed softly, "If you wanted to hold my hand you just need to ask!" She winked at him slightly, "I was honestly just pointing to the place beside me, but holding hands wouldn't be a bad idea in case the weather picks up. I wouldn't lose you, but you would certainly lose me. Plus, I couldn't get lost in a storm even if I tried with the lab still functioning." Her grip on his hand remained as she began to move forward, "Let's get out of this cold." In her excitement, a small amount of the energy she had taken from the lab shot through Paul.
Solirus Solirus

"You had to open your mouth..."
Alex dropped his size, "I hope you know how to fight..." "Not really..." Alex growled, "Please tell me you have weapons..." Gavin nodded, "Of course, I have a gun and..." They didn't get to talk further as Alex increased his size and grabbed Gavin out of the reach of one of the creatures, "T-thanks." "If you have a gun make sure to aim for their head, I think that's a solid weak point to try and I'll...." He hissed as one of the Shwamki's throats swelled slightly and it spat at him, something wet and hot hitting his back right leg, "Shit, is that poison!!" Gavin pulled his gun out and shot, the bullet found its target in the creature's head and it dropped and the loud noise made the other three let out an eerie scream. "Are you okay??" Alex frowned, "I don't know...it feels weird...." He went to place his paw on the ground only to not feel it. "Crap...Don't let them spit on you!!! My leg is numb, I can't feel it at all." he shifted down to his original size thinking it would help, but that only seemed to make it worse. The other creatures were on top of them and Gavin was doing his best to stay out of reach of their mouths, one spat at him but he ducked in time. "Alex are you good!?!?" Alexander wasn't sure the numbness was starting to take over and one of the shwamki's closed in. He had to make this count, he waited till it got closer before shifting to his large size once more and biting the creature. It let out a cry but he crushed down on its neck and since filled the air. Gavin panted as he rushed over to Alex, "Hey..." Alex glanced at him as his wolf downsized and he passed out. "Shit..." Gavin groaned, "Okay let's hope I can carry you back to the lab...." Gavin picked up Alex's wolf form hoisting him over his shoulders and began trudging through the waters. It was a very slow trek and he now understood why Alex had walked through it in a large wolf form. He wasn't sure how long it took to get back to the door and as he had moved through the waters Alex's body had gotten somewhat stiff and he'd have a spasm. "Once I get you back in the lab I hope you'll stay asleep and I'll go see what I can find herbs if there aren't any healing things..." He opened the door headed in and shut it behind him. Then he went through the other doors and the water flooded into the lab slightly. "I hope that doesn't fry anything..." He set Alex down panting, "You are heavy...." Resting for a moment he got up and headed to look around he was happy to find a medical room and noticed that there were five special bags with their names. The note on them said it was a newly formed medical capsule that would heal just about anything. "Let's save that for later and even if the others aren't awake I wouldn't want to use theirs..." He looked around for anything that could help with poison but grew unsure if any of it would work. "Since we had to deal with those things, perhaps there won't be anymore..."

Last edited:
Paul

Paul paused for a second as Milly responded: So it wasn't an offer for a handshake... That's an odd way to point at things He thought to himself as he was pulled by Milly towards the lab. Was they walked Paul received a notification from his bots, describing a slight amount of energy entering his body. This must be her doing... did she do it involuntarily? I'll keep that in mind

"If this gets us faster to the Lab I won't complain" Paul mentioned, approaching the lab with every step.

She was happy he didn't complain about it, honestly, it was freezing out there, and just having another source of warmth was nice. It didn't take them long to get back to the lab, she opened the door, pulled Paul in, and slammed it shut with a shiver, "It couldn't be a beach...no..." She pulled the hood down, "Ready to meet the group? I'm sure they are looking at things within the lab. Seeing what's useable and what isn't." She wondered how he would take to her group, as it was he seemed to be fine with having been on his own. "I wonder if our last member has woken up yet..." She muttered more to herself than to Paul and she stomped the snow off her boots.
Solirus Solirus SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles (Mention)​

Ozymandias
Interactions: Solirus Solirus BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

"Everything alright over there?" A voice called. Oz was apparently trying to return the outside shell of the med-kit back to plastic or whatever it was before, with limited amounts of success. In fact, he hadn't turned it into uranium or thorium so by all means, it was a win! "Found anything interesting? It's been five minutes of boredom so far!" If he counted turning the medkit into lead, then sandstone, then copper, then silver, and back to copper again boring, then yes, it was boring.

Autumn 16 Spade's Hunter

Autumn just looked at Lena as she smiled" I never tried to fix any weapons before so I don't know maybe I can" she said as she looked at her" I won't be a burden to you I promise" she said as she looked at her she giggled" I can try to make some bullets but...." she said as she bites her lip" I get weak I need to practice it's complicated" she says" what if for now I make you like a fabulous sword or a bow or arrow or something you can use for now" she says" how many bullets do you have left" she asked as she looked up at her as she heard about her power" well I'll make sure to protect you" she told her looking up as she was thinking why did her parents never love her she felt tears coming down her face" ack Sorry" she said whipping her tears on her BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Blaire 16 Jack's Tracker

Blaire just looked at ariel as she smiled she didn't know what was going on with the world all she knew what ariel had been saying to her at least she had people to lean on when she woke up she may be very confused she wasn't sure if she had a family but she had the friends she meeting" okay will do" she say" just be careful out there okay" she say as she watched her walked away out of the pod building she just looked around one other pod was away she didn't know what exactly she was looking for she didn't even know what was her power she'll find out eventually BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising RetroDragon8507 RetroDragon8507

Scarlett 17 Queen's Hunter

Scarlett just looked at the lady that was just woken up from the pod she was quiet as she stared at them as she sighed was she that invisible she looked around as she saw celeb talking about their abilities" um.... i can sense animals and people even the bad animals" she said quietly as she was being shy she just looked away" did you had a good sleep" she asked the lady as she looked down she felt a sharp pain in her head she just closed her eyes what was she feeling did she felt the bad animals around she hated her power with a passion why did they have to give her this power she just sighed looking at Celeb" I'm fine what do we need to look for" she said to him BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Sunsmiter Sunsmiter RuRussy RuRussy

Last edited:
A sudden burst of energy came to Fabian, and the man stood tall once more. Arms spread like an eagle, the man soared with a pioneering words. "Need not worry Sir Caleb! I am of good health after all! hoohohoo!" Fabian spun towards the nearest exit and started to waltz his way out. Nevermind the niceties of conversation, all that mattered to him was the hunger he felt now and the need to satiate his golden palate.

Fabian stopped by the door and chuckled as he turned to the others. " Lady Scarlett, Sir Caleb, and of course Madame Penthesilea~ Would it be a sin to discuss our plight over a meal? Our minds betumbled and our hearts in longing for glory, the stomach remains empty with the promise of bounty." He posed, using the door frame as a backrest as he felt his face. It was like the orchestras had saddened with this and his voice sung like a lost lover. "I am so unfortunate to be blessed with my gifts, yet be unable to hunt or fend for myself. And so I beg thee, oh great Leader! Madame Penthesilea! Command us into battle, send your knights out into the wilds and let my song guide their blades true~"

The music stopped and so did Fabian's song. "I'm starving, and I don't like it." No smile. No poetry. Just pure, cold, dead, eyes... And then he pretended to cry.

Interactions:

Adamantia Penthesilea
Interactions: Queens

"My nap was surprisingly welcome." A Hunter would be useful. Turning her attention to Fabian, the decision was practically already made for her. "Please, that would be wonderful. Now, to breakfast?" Hey, looks like the short Frenchman was right. An army does walk on its stomach. "Yes yes yes all that about battles. But first. Breakfast. We're going nowhere without food first." She seems rather insistent upon that.
Or maybe she was just hungry.

"A thought most wise Madame. If you may lead the way..." Fabian rested a fisted hand on his back and flat palm on his stomach, bowing besides the door and allowing the three to exit and lead the way. He was unsure of what troubles may come if he were to lead, and was thankful that there were three to test the unknowns before he. After all, such magnificence should always step aside to allow others to reach such glory. "And if there be none to feast, I'm sure Lady Scarlett and Sir Cabel would provide their expertise"

Interactions:

Paul

1669768013370.png

Upon being brought inside, Paul further investigated his surroundings, noticing similarities in structure to his own laboratory, "The sooner we meet the better." he quickly responded, reminding, slowly removing his goggles and mask, taking a deep breath of the none freezing air. "Have there been any malfunctions or does lab appear to be working properly?" Paul asked at the mention of one member not having woken up yet.

Lena Charlotte - 21 - Spades Leader - Pet: Jade(Lokti) - Tags: Autumn - Location: Shore from Spades Lab
Lena smirked as the girl said she'd make sure to protect her, "I'll be good on bullets for a while as long as we don't run into any major threats. I don't want you trying to make something and hurting yourself. As for repairing weapons, that will be handy if you can." The rain splashed around them, and Lena was glad it was simply a light rain. "How does it work? I want to know your limits, that way you don't go pushing yourself too far. I don't want to have to carry you if you managed to pass out trying to create or repair too much."
Texangamer Texangamer

Caleb James - 20 - Queens Fighter - Tags: Scarlet, Fabian - Location: Queens Lab
Caleb nodded, "I've never hunted before, but I have more than enough weapons to use and I'm sure with Scarlett's help we would be able to collect a decent amount of meat to eat. That being if the animals outside aren't going to kill us even after being cooked..." He said as he headed for the simplest-looking door and opened it. "No threats...it's part of the lab, I'm sure they would have left us some sort of food and drink for when we woke up. It's probably been stored away like we were...so a pod...or perhaps a chest?" He entered the room glancing around, everything looked pretty normal. He glanced over noticing another door and headed in that direction. It opened with a beep and he looked inside, "A medical room, well that was a nice thought to say the least..." He walked in looking at the clean counters and opening some drawers, he found supplies of all kinds in containers and baggies. "You know...they provided us with all this crap, but no healer? Was that just a mishap on their part or did they expect at least one person to just know how to patch people up?" He muttered more to himself than to anyone.
Sunsmiter Sunsmiter Texangamer Texangamer SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles RuRussy RuRussy

Milly watched him as he removed his gear, "Malfunctions? Not that I can tell, though the lid to my sister's pod refused to open...I panicked though and forgot my abilities. Our leader turned the pod into aluminum foil though, so it all worked out in the end...I didn't sense anything really wrong, besides what our leader messed with. The medical section was throwing all kinds of signals...." She laughed softly, "Though a part of me doesn't think the lab owners expected us to stay here very long. But why do you ask? Did your lab malfunction? Is that why you are on your own?" She asked with a small frown, she shrugged her coat off before heading for the other door leading into the lab.
Solirus Solirus

Ariel Lukes - 20 - Jacks Fighter - Tags: Blaire - Location: Jacks Lab
Ariel closed her eyes focusing on the hair and then she felt it he was very close, "I can feel him, I'll be back!!!" She said rushing for the doors and then heading outside. She made sure to shut all three doors, so nothing could get to Blaire, she only hoped the girl would listen and not leave the lab until she got back. She turned and almost ran into a huge wolf-looking creature standing over the boy, it was who she had thought it to be. "HEY!!!" She yelled, pulling her katana from its sheath, "I don't want to hurt you wolf....but back away from my teammate!!!" Why was she even talking to a wild animal.... Her bursting through the door seemed to have started the Altin and it was now growling at her. What was with this guy and his animals...
Texangamer Texangamer RetroDragon8507 RetroDragon8507

Gavin set out once more, he needed to find something that could possibly provide more help than the medical supplies in the lab. He trudged through the waters once more and then sighed, resting a hand on the ground and trying to feel for anything plant that could be helpful. He had come to notice that just feeling the ground led him to the good or bad plants. They had two very different feels, a good plant was like a fresh wisp of air while the bad ones felt heavy and murky. "Come on...." Gavin groaned as he pushed further out and then he felt something that was clear and clean, "YESS!!!" He pulled out his knife, "I best mark the trees....I don't want to get lost..." And then he was off, heading through the swampland on his own and hoping he wouldn't run into more of the beasts they had first encountered.

(Hope these work for you guys, sorry if they aren't much)​

Last edited:
Fabian followed them out. "We'll have to make due with what we have I suppose~ I can at the very least provide sedatives and other pharmaceuticals should we run out, although at being a medical professional, I have no clue where to start..." Fabian entered the medical room, shortly after Caleb found it. He browsed the wares with a faint smile on his face, a smile that grew wicked with the thought of power. "Mmmmm, perhaps I should take the initiative and learn? I'm sure preparing the body of an animal is much too similar to a human body... Hmm... Yes... Hoohohoho. I, Fabian Du'Chatte shall undertake this." His chuckle grew, turning into a horrible concerning laugh. "Oh, but how unfortunate it is that the body being carved will not be served! Although no matter! As it is a Chef's duty to keep their customers healthily daint! muhohoho! In so doing, should any harm come from battle, I will both feed and nurse the fallen back to health! Mohoho! I Fabian! The Angel of the Queens!" With this, Fabian's head started to wander at the possibilities: He would never have to see the battlefield! He would be able to keep a close eye on all of them, learn their nutritional needs, exploit them to create wonderous foods of magnificance! A Doctor Chef! Oh Father if you could see me now! Fabian stopped and looked called out to the others... "Oh... If you need poisons or paralyzers for hunting just ask Darlings!"

Interactions:

Caleb glanced over as Fabian came in and the words that left his mouth made Caleb a tad worried to leave the healing department in his hands. "You do understand becoming a healer doesn't mean fun and games, it means you will have to stay focused if someone is hurt badly. That is the weight of people's lives, a person's life is not a toy...or some sort of fame-giving thing." He said frowning at the man. It's not that he wanted to doubt the guys ability to learn something. It would honestly be a good idea for all of them to learn the basics of healing. But he held a small fear and wondered if Fabian could even stay serious long enough to stitch up a major wound. No, could he withstand the sight of blood? Sure he didn't seem to have issues with his own blood, but others' blood was a who other matter. Something caught his eye and he moved over to the box that held odd packets with their names. "Special healing pouches? Why not give us more than this?"
Sunsmiter Sunsmiter Texangamer Texangamer SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles RuRussy RuRussy

Gavin wasn't sure how long he had been walking but he finally reached what he was looking for... "They reminded me of aloe vera..." Gavin glanced down in his bag at the small container of green liquid he had taken from one of the dead shwamkis, "I should try this out, once I am back in the lab..." He cut into the plant, put it in his bag, and smiled as he collected a few extras, "I have a feeling this will be helpful in the end." He was unaware of the animal closing in on him until its shadow rose above him and he turned sharply, holding his knife out. "Young one, that will do nothing to stop me from eating you, if I so chose..." Gavin stared wide-eyed at the large tiger-like beast as it spoke, "Am I going crazy?" The large cat chuckled slightly and Gavin backed away further, "I am not a threat, I actually came this way from hearing whispers of the animals that humans had surfaced once more. We had thought you to have died out, but it seems you were in hiding." "So....can all the creatures of today speak my language?" The tigren shook his head, "No, only a few of us were granted this ability for some reason. Come now, I'm sure you had a reason to venture out this far without your partner yes?" Gavin nodded, "Are you planning to escort me back?" The animal nodded, "My name is Alterf, I live in these swampy forest lands because it has been rather quiet though I suppose with your arrival things will become more lively." Gavin flinched at the slight growl that filled the large feline's voice, "S-sorry..." It made Alterf chuckle, "No need to apologize for living, all creatures have the right to live and die as time goes by. Besides, if I stick with you two, things will feel less inclined to attack. I don't have much time as is, so if I can use it to protect precious lives. I will do so." As they walked and Gavin looked over the tigren he noticed the silver-grey coming through its once bright orange and green coat. He also noticed the limp that Alterf carried as he walked, probably a past injury. "Why help us though, humans have always ruined things." Alterf chuckled, "And? Does that mean we animals should just watch the last of humanity die off without care? Yes, it is true humans ruin things, but we animals also tend to ruin things as well. In life and death, there is no right or wrong, we simply live to the best of our abilities." Having someone to talk to made the trip go by faster Gavin opened the first couple of doors but was greeted with the sound of something crashing. Alterf growled, "I don't smell any new scents..." Gavin swallowed thickly before opening the door to find a large wolf drooling over one of the pods, "ALEXANDER!!!!" The wolf's silver-blue eyes turned to him and he flinched, then its eyes moved to Alterf, "Is that your partner?" The wolf's claws scratched the lid of the pod but didn't tear into it. There were claw marks all over the place, but it seemed like Alex wasn't conscious. "If he got hit with the shwamki's poison he should be paralyzed...." Gavin nodded as the two of them backed up, "Wait he isn't using his back paw and his movements are slow. Maybe if we knock him out..." Alterf nodded, "Understood..." He moved in on the wolf that once was Gavin's partner and Gavin was quick to follow. Gavin watched as the old tigren launched itself, biting into Alex's neck, but not drawing blood. Then it clicked in Gavin's mind, "Stay there and don't get hurt!" He rushed for the medical room opening up a door and pulling out a tranquilizing gun, "So this is what they gave us this for...stupid people...they knew he'd lose control if he got hurt..." He ran back out to find, Alex and Alterf exchanging blows, "Shit can you hold him still for one second..." Alterf did his best feeling Alex's teeth sink into his side and there was the sound of a gun being fired and Alterf jerked backward, glancing at the colorful needle-like thing that stuck out of the wolf's side. There was a confused look on its face before it hit the ground with a thud. "Geez...a warning would have been nice...you okay Alterf?" The tigren nodded, "Just a few scratches." "Okay, I'll tend to your wounds once I'm done with him...half tempted to strap him down in case he wakes up in rage mode again..."

Cassius Nun

=Two Weeks Prior=

Cassius awoke from a deep sleep to a horrible smell, like burning meat. His eyes snapped open and the memories of his situation popped back into his head. He touched the glass layer in front of him and it opened with a bit of pressure. He tried to step out of his pod, but his legs were too weak and he fell over. "I really hope no one saw that," he muttered. He pulled himself to his feet and stumbled to the other pods. Three of them were clearly dead, burned somehow, which explained the smell. The fourth one seemed to be sleeping peacefully. "Oh, well. If he doesn't wake up by the time I'm ready to leave, he's staying."

Cass saw two doors, one reinforced metal, one normal. He stumbled over to the normal door and walked through to a large room containing a large table and two other doors. He peeked through both, learning that they led into a small medical room and a closet. He went back to the table and opened his file.
"They got this pretty wrong. I signed up for this. I wasn't sold." He put down the file and felt around the edges of the room, feeling for something he knew was there. He felt a panel and, when he pressed it, a hidden compartment popped out. He opened it to see a variety of packaged and canned foods. He remembered something and rushed back into the pod room. The other person still wasn't awake. Cass packed an assortment of food, clothes, and medicine before exiting the Lab into the unknown.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

=Present=​

Cassius and Kema, a tigren he had joined up with a week ago, walked through the trees on his way south. They had been wandering south for the past week, sometimes walking, other times running. Cass wanted to see if anyone was still alive, and from what he knew of the classes, if he wasn't a tracker, no one could track his location. He was essentially a roamer. He was fine with it, but sometimes, the company of a giant cat got tiring, and Cass missed talking to humans.

He stopped when the trees started thinning out and the land slowly turned into an icy tundra. "I don't have the clothes for that. We'll stay here for the night." They retreated slightly farther into the tree line and set up camp. Cass made a fire and cooked the large rabbit that he had killed earlier in the day. "I don't get why you're cooking it," Kema said. "It ruins the flavor and dries it out." Cass sighed. "I can't eat raw food. It could make me sick." Kema was about to respond when they heard a sound in the trees. Cass waved his hand and there was a gust of wind, putting out the fire immediately. A small fox-like creature walked out of the tree line. "Just my mind messing with me then," Cass said. "I'm going to bed. You can have the rabbit." He went to bed on an empty stomach, leaving Kema to devour the raw rabbit.

Last edited:
Lena smirked as the girl said she'd make sure to protect her, "I'll be good on bullets for a while as long as we don't run into any major threats. I don't want you trying to make something and hurting yourself. As for repairing weapons, that will be handy if you can." The rain splashed around them, and Lena was glad it was simply a light rain. "How does it work? I want to know your limits, that way you don't go pushing yourself too far. I don't want to have to carry you if you managed to pass out trying to create or repair too much."
Texangamer Texangamer

Milly watched him as he removed his gear, "Malfunctions? Not that I can tell, though the lid to my sister's pod refused to open...I panicked though and forgot my abilities. Our leader turned the pod into aluminum foil though, so it all worked out in the end...I didn't sense anything really wrong, besides what our leader messed with. The medical section was throwing all kinds of signals...." She laughed softly, "Though a part of me doesn't think the lab owners expected us to stay here very long. But why do you ask? Did your lab malfunction? Is that why you are on your own?" She asked with a small frown, she shrugged her coat off before heading for the other door leading into the lab.
Solirus Solirus

Ariel Lukes - 20 - Jacks Fighter - Tags: Blaire - Location: Jacks Lab
Ariel closed her eyes focusing on the hair and then she felt it he was very close, "I can feel him, I'll be back!!!" She said rushing for the doors and then heading outside. She made sure to shut all three doors, so nothing could get to Blaire, she only hoped the girl would listen and not leave the lab until she got back. She turned and almost ran into a huge wolf-looking creature standing over the boy, it was who she had thought it to be. "HEY!!!" She yelled, pulling her katana from its sheath, "I don't want to hurt you wolf....but back away from my teammate!!!" Why was she even talking to a wild animal.... Her bursting through the door seemed to have started the Altin and it was now growling at her. What was with this guy and his animals...
Texangamer Texangamer RetroDragon8507 RetroDragon8507

Caleb glanced over as Fabian came in and the words that left his mouth made Caleb a tad worried to leave the healing department in his hands. "You do understand becoming a healer doesn't mean fun and games, it means you will have to stay focused if someone is hurt badly. That is the weight of people's lives, a person's life is not a toy...or some sort of fame-giving thing." He said frowning at the man. It's not that he wanted to doubt the guys ability to learn something. It would honestly be a good idea for all of them to learn the basics of healing. But he held a small fear and wondered if Fabian could even stay serious long enough to stitch up a major wound. No, could he withstand the sight of blood? Sure he didn't seem to have issues with his own blood, but others' blood was a who other matter. Something caught his eye and he moved over to the box that held odd packets with their names. "Special healing pouches? Why not give us more than this?"

Gavin worked on Alex after he had tested the plant out on himself to make sure it worked. Alex was resting silently and Alterf waited to be tended to. "Sorry about him..." The tigren shook its head, "Most wild animals tend to fight when injured. Though I must say finding a human that changes into an animal is odd. Did the old humans do things to you?" Gavin nodded as he finished up Alterf's bandages, "They experimented on us, even if we weren't willing. If they thought we would be of help or useful in this new world they took us and forced the experiments upon us." Alterf snarled, "Ah yes, that sounds like the humans I have heard stories about. So are you able to shift into an animal? If you were I feel like that would be a more promising way to travel."

Gavin shook his head, "Nope, I am the cook of the group. In the old world, I was a famous Chef, they made it to where I can identify plants. Tell me if they are good or bad, I guess you could say I'm connected to nature, but I can't manipulate it or anything, just detect plants and such." Alterf nodded, "Well, that will certainly come in handy for you once you are out of the swamps. Seems that not all humans were dumb, though I do find it appalling they experimented on you without your permission. But you are alive...so that must be a plus." Gavin sighed, "I wanted to die with the old world...I didn't want to have to deal with whatever would await us." Alterf nodded, "Well, you never know what this world will hold for you. Don't give up on life just because things didn't go the way you hoped." Gavin chuckled, "I know, I had no plans to give up on life. I'm here and will do my best to make the best of it. I just hope I can find more people to feed. I enjoy cooking for people." Alterf chuckled as the guy's eyes lit up as he talked about cooking for people. "I'd eat something you cook just to try it."

Gavin's eyes brighten further, "Really? I could make it rare for you if it's meat. I'd probably have to lighten the seasoning so as to not upset your stomach. Wait do you eat meat, you look like a tiger, but you speak as if you were human. You mentioned you talk to the other animals." Alterf nodded, "Of course, I eat meat, didn't we mention something about this before." Gavin stood, "I don't know maybe? Do you want fresh meat or something that I already have?"

"How about fresh and you save the meat you have for later."
Gavin nodded, "Hunting then...I..." "I'll do the hunting you wait on your friend." Gavin nodded heading to let Alterf out of the lab, "I'll be back before you know it." Gavin nodded, "I'll leave this door open and you can just paw at the other doors once you're back." "What about the water?" "It's already gotten in here there isn't going to be a way to stop it from coming in...soo..." Alterf nodded before heading off and Gavin sighed, "I wonder what else can talk to us now...Alex won't believe me unless he sees it for himself."

Last edited:
@Liam Thompson-16-M

Liam walks along the river bank mindlessly kicking rocks and pondering thoughts of uncertainty, when he kicked sonething that made a matalic sound he didn't know what this small shiny yellow object was upon first inspection but upon closer look it was gold,Liam swivels his head fast toward the river and sees tiny specks of shimmering gold inside it,he's excited at such a wonder he pockets the gold he kicked and sots down under a oak listeneing to nature...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back