• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Left Alone ~ Interest Check( 2 Slots Open!)

Small cat for stealth and big cat for "you done messed up"
Imagine bullying a small cat only for it to turn into a fucking tiger in the middle of the road and maul you while your last thought is: oh! for I has fucketh up!

It has been done.
The images even have captions now!
Also everything in his quotes section are just memes

I love him.

I picked out the animals for mine, just gotta find a faceclaim
Just upload the picture of a cat as your faceclaim and say that they can choose to walk around as a bigass cat and only goes into humanoid form to troll people /j

In all seriousness Oz has a freaking flashlight staff this is hilarious

Spades' Leader: *can regenerate herself, knows how to use firearms, can actually help in a fight*
Jokers' Leader: And the lord said: Let there be light! *unveils a lightbulb shaped like a cat* What? Don't look at me like that, it wasn't that many resources wasted!

13 characters to go!!! If we can fill all ranks great! If not we will down size and start soon!!!!

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising I'll tentatively borrow the jester fighter slot if no one's going to sign up before the deadline

hey you guys still accepting people? this seems interesting id like to join in and make an character n all that! so how do I go about doing that?
Check out the lore that is a must-read and then look over the open slots in the character roles pic one and create a character in the character section! :)

If you need further help than that just let me know, I am doing several things at once so that's just the most basic help

will do ill check out the lore now! pretty hyped to get stuck in with character creation once I'm done with reading the lore!
Okay and just remember the creature lore is not a must-read! it's simply there for reference when you want or need it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back