• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Left Alone ~ Characters( 2 slots open!!)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Placeholder
Mutations: Shadow & Air Manipulation + Enchanced Senses

Primrose Arryn

# Queens Tracker

# Megurine Luka

♡coded by uxie♡

Placeholder
Mutations: Animal Shifting (Panther & Andean Mountain Cat) + Infrared Vision

Theodore

# Jokers Hunter

# mika kagehira

♡coded by uxie♡

Can you finish these up for me :) I at least need to know their ages 😆

Last edited:
Ozymandias, age 17(about to be 18): Why...why am I the YOUNGEST?!?

There are younger characters XD he is older than Mckenzie by a little bit 🤣
I'll keep his age at 17 and have him bullshit reasons to try and appear older.
He does not appear any older.
He in fact appears to be more of a dumbass.

Name: Alric Tryter

Mutation/Power(Explain): Animalistic - Basically he can talk to all manner of animals and they see him as one of their own. He is even able to calm down an animal that may be on a rampage. The only issue is sometimes animals, especially predators think they need to protect him, making them somewhat of a threat to those around him.

Sexuality: Straight

Lab Group: Jacks

Group Rank: Fighter

Loner or Soon to be Loner: Cautious around new individuals

Relatives: Unknown

History: Alric doesn't have memories of his parents, when he woke up as a young boy he found himself in a forest. Doing his best to try and survive but never seems to find the end of the forest. As time went on the animals within the forest seemed to take a liking to him, bringing him food. Leading him to places with good drinking water. So in a sense, it was only natural when a man came and kidnapped him that whatever they did to his body opened up a whole other world. He could now talk to animals and understand them instead of just going off their basic jesters and instincts. But it wasn't as if he got to see his old friends from the forest, no instead he was tossed into a cold pod and then put to sleep. Not knowing what was to come after that.

Weapons: Animals if they choose to defend him. Light Elemental Magic, through the experiments he was implanted with an elemental amulet stone embuing him with the powers to speak to animals and use light magic. Though the process was torturous to his frail body.

Pet: None at the moment

Crush: Open

Lover: Open

Other:

1669010963150.png

Last edited:
"In case you can't remember, there's about three hundred beasts out there and all of them are hungry."

• 1669131045264.png
    Name: Adamantia Penthesilea
    Nickname: Iron Maiden, Shielder, Sarge

Mutation/Power(Explain):
    [MAJOR] Achilles' Blessing: Her skin, to be blunt, cannot be pierced or broken. It is immune to physical damage, cannot be harmed and while a fall may leave her disoriented and bruised and with some bruised bones, she won't die from physical damage in any sense. Her bones are supposedly unbreakable, but she hasn't tested this out. Her second immunity is immunity to most natural damage sources, such as poison ivy, a wildfire or a serpent's venom. This makes her immune to diseases and while it can be overwhelmed from sheer brute force, it is still considerable. This effect does not protect any clothing or armor she wears. It can also be bypassed by anything that does not break the skin, such as blunt force trauma. Additionally, anything that is not natural(such as man-made weapons) and does not pierce the skin completely bypasses her immunities. One example is being crushed by heavy man-made machinery. Not pleasant.

[MINOR] Iron Rejuvenation: A form of regeneration directly linked to damage. Instead of taking damage when attacked by natural sources(fire, water, sunburns), she heals instead. This includes physical damage from natural sources(such as a bug bite that would originally pierce her skin). While it can't be reliably used at-will, it's still quite powerful even in its base form. Basically, when she is damaged, it increases her strength and health restoration.
    Sexuality: Demi

Lab Group: Queens or Kings, Jacks
    Group Rank: Leader(Fighter possibly)
    Loner or Soon to be Loner: Possibly

Relatives: deceased

(all my characters are in jokers so I thought I'd make someone else)

Last edited:
"In case you can't remember, there's about three hundred beasts out there and all of them are hungry."

• View attachment 1042090
    Name: Adamantia Penthesilea
    Nickname: Iron Maiden, Shielder, Sarge

Mutation/Power(Explain):
    [MAJOR] Achilles' Blessing: Her skin, to be blunt, cannot be pierced or broken. It is immune to physical damage, and while a fall may leave her disoriented and bruised and with some broken bones, she won't die from physical damage in any sense. Her second immunity is immunity to most natural damage sources, such as poison ivy, a wildfire or a serpent's venom. This makes her immune to diseases and while it can be overwhelmed from sheer brute force, it is still considerable. This effect does not protect any clothing or armor she wears. It can also be bypassed by anything that does not break the skin, such as blunt force trauma. Additionally, anything that is not natural(such as man-made weapons) and does not pierce the skin completely bypasses her immunities. One example is being crushed by heavy man-made machinery. Not pleasant.

[MINOR] Iron Rejuvenation: A form of regeneration directly linked to damage. Instead of taking damage when attacked by natural sources(fire, water, sunburns), she heals instead. This includes physical damage from natural sources(such as a bug bite that would originally pierce her skin). While it can't be reliably used at-will, it's still quite powerful even in its base form. Basically, when she is damaged, it increases her strength and health restoration.
    Sexuality: Demi

Lab Group: Queens or Kings, Jacks
    Group Rank: Leader(Fighter possibly)
    Loner or Soon to be Loner: Possibly

Relatives: deceased

(all my characters are in jokers so I thought I'd make someone else)
what group do you want her in?? XD

Name
:
Cassius Nun

Mutation/Power:
Elemental Powers - Water and Air
Cassius is able to manipulate the water and air around his body. Using his power, he can draw water out of the air, or even air out of water, allowing to breathe underwater for a short period of time. He can purify most water by manipulating it and leaving whatever was in it behind.

Animal Form
Cougar - Can transform into a cougar for a short period of time, but it causes pain to shift back and forth.

Sexuality:
Pan

Lab Group:
Aces

Group Rank:
Hunter

Loner or Soon to be Loner:
Loner

Relatives:
Deceased

History:
Cassius was born to a large family and had a decent childhood. Unfortunately, as he grew older, his power became apparent. Someone outside the family had found out and blackmailed and threatened his parents to make them give him up. When they refused, bad things happened. After one of his siblings had been killed, Cassius gave himself up, so that nothing else bad would happen to his family. The company, though he hated them, helped him a lot. They taught him the ways of hunting and how to survive alone in the wild. The training was grueling, but when the time came to freeze everyone, he was ready.

Weapons:
9PC Black Tactical Fixed Blade Sword Machete Axe Hatchet Karambit Knife Set  - MEGAKNIFE

And a 1911 Hunter handgun

Pet:
Tigren named Kema

Crush:
None

Lover:
None

Other:

If I ❤️ your character they are accepted, if I quote it, it means there is something I want changed and I'll let you know what it is!! :)

Character Sheet

Name
:

Mutation/Power(Explain):

Sexuality:

Lab Group:

Group Rank:

Loner or Soon to be Loner:

Relatives:

History:

Weapons:

Pet: Unless you are from a destroyed lab you won't have a pet just yet. But you can mark down one you will gain in the future!

Crush:

Lover:

Other:
Put any other info you may want to include.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Roles

Diamonds
Name - Age - Rank

Name - Age - Rank

Spades
Lena Charlotte - 21- Leader(BloodWolfRising

Autumn
- 16 - Hunter(Texangamer

Kings

Name - Age - Leader

Name - Age - Fighter

Gavin Howlzen - 23 - Chef(BloodWolfRising

Name - Age - Tracker

Alexander Vince - 19 - Hunter(BloodWolfRising

Queens
Adamantia Penthesilea - 24 - Leader(Sunsmiter

Caleb James
- 20 - Fighter(BloodWolfRising

Fabian Du'Chatte
- 21 - Chef(RuRussy

Primrose Arryn
- 19 - Tracker(SavannahSmiles

Scarlet - 17 - Hunter(Texangamer

Jokers
Ozymandias - 17 - Leader(Sunsmiter

Nikolai Lyonechka
- 20 - Fighter(Sunsmiter

Mckenzie Kendo - 17- Chef(Texangamer

Milly Kendo
- 21 - Tracker(BloodWolfRising

Theodore - 20 - Hunter(SavannahSmiles

Jacks
Name - Age - Leader

Alric Tryter - 22 - Fighter(RetroDragon8507

Name - Age - Chef

Blaire Rose - 16 - Tracker(Texangamer

Ariel Lukes
- 19 - Hunter(BloodWolfRising
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Loners
Will be added here is people break away from their groups
Any unfilled roles from the large labs will be moved down here once the groups have left the labs

Hearts Lab: Nina Rivera - 19 - Fighter(x_Tasia_X

Aces Lab: Paul Jeimo
- 22 - Tracker(Solirus

Hearts Lab: Name
- Age - Rank

Aces Lab: Cassius Nun - 19 - Hunter(1Lucker)

Ranks

Now, before thinking this means you need to have a power dictated by rank, you really don't. You can still have whatever kind of power you like, the ranks are just for 'Order' and well maybe to cause drama if others in the group don't agree with the chosen 'role' they were given. The cryo pod you wake from has your rank on it with details of what it means in case you wake up without the information that had been given to you beforehand.

Leader - A person thought to make a great leader for the group, to get them through anything. Knows how to direct people even in the most dire of situations.

Chef - The person selected to be the group's cook as they have some kind of skill for it and can make just about any meal out of thin air.

Tracker - This person has been imprinted with the locations of the other groups. They are able to track the Lab location as if gives off a strange signal to them.

Fighter - This person has high combat skills, they are either trained or their mutation/powers are more robust than the others.

Hunter - This person was either proficient in hunting and tracking down food or their experimentation has helped them with their ability to hunt.

Experiment Types(Just so you can see this while making your characters)

You may be wondering what kind of powers/mutations if you will, your character can have. This isn't really limited, as they were preparing for the world to end some highly frowned upon experiments were conducted on these selected people. You can have up to 2 different kinds of powers/mutations. Your characters can have shifting abilities, they can rebuild themselves, and be immune to all types of things, below I will have down a few powers/mutations, that you can have with possible limits on them. So if you are wondering if maybe your character's powers/mutations are too OP, just ask. I will also let you know if I find them to be too OP, but you also have to remember they are in a world full of things that are well rather OP so you have a decent leeway here.

Animal shifting - You may only have 2 animal forms, keep the animals realistic from the previous world, please.

Regeneration - lease put down what it takes for them to regenerate. More food, falling into a small coma-like state, being super weak after a while...etc.

Nanotech- Don't get super crazy. Make it specific as to what your nanotech specializes in. Weapon creation, possible healing, building house-like structures, rebuilding other tech...etc.

Immunity - Do not make your character untouchable! You may have up to 2 types of immunity, but one must be weaker than the other.

Elemental power - You may have up to 2 types, but one must be weaker than the other.

Creation - Being able to create things with your mind, can be a power, but it will be limited! If you want this a power/mutation but aren't sure how to limit it, ask and I will help.

Teleportation - This will be allowed, but make it limited by distance, energy consumption, or visual.

Gravity - This is allowed, but please do not use it against other characters unless with permission for a plot. Have it limited by time and size of what they are increasing pressure on or off of

Mimicry - Limit this to either power, voice, or appearance, and remember as it is only a mimic of these things. It will not be as strong as the original.

Things not allowed

Power Siphoning of others(if you want to have a character that takes power from technology to transfer it, that is allowed)

Revival

Void

Time

Space​
Name:Liam Thompson

Mutation/Power:great fighting skills,super speed for 6 min,fast healing,
power weakness:he eats a lot and drinks all in order to use his powers If he doesn't eat after using his powers he grows weak and can't move

Sexuality:bi

Lab Group:hearts lab

Group Rank:Fighter

Loner or Soon to be Loner:he will become a loner cause of his eating habits

Relatives:died before all of this and thay died from house collapse when he was 8

History:lost parents at age of 8 and was very smart,as a orphan he was picked on thus became easily angered,but he did well in school an cared a lot for animals,then when he was 16 he was taken by scientists and that tested him ofc

Weapons:2 iron hatchets and a Beretta M9

Pet:wolf

Crush
:none yet

Lover:none yet

Other:he's great at survival and loves animals an will help anybody but won't join group cause of his eating habits {eating habits from m his powers}

Last edited:

power weakness:he eats a lot and drinks all in order to use his powers If he doesn't eat after using his powers he grows weak and careally can't move

Lab Group:Ace lab

Relatives:died before all of this and thay died from house collapse when he was 8

History:lost parents at age of 8 and was very smart,as a orphan he was picked on thus became easily angered,but he did well in school an cared a lot for animals,then when he was 16 he was taken by scientists and that tested him ofc

Crush

Other:he's great at survival and loves animals an will help anybody but won't join group cause of his eating habits {eating habits from m his powers}
Can you change his group, to say Hearts, if he going to be a loner than he'll be a loner right off the bat. If you want him to be in a group for a bit then King's Fighter is still open.

Will change in minute, at school

power weakness:he eats a lot and drinks all in order to use his powers If he doesn't eat after using his powers he grows weak and careally can't move

Lab Group:Hearts lab

Crush

What he looks like:ginger hair,freckles, green eyes,white skin,hair is shaved on sides with wild spikes on top.

What he wears:brown trench coat,gray under shirt, blue jeans,tan military style boots,holster for hatchets on hips ,M9 Beretta holster on right calf,small one straps back pack color black

Lab Group:Hearts lab

Crush

What he looks like:ginger hair,freckles, green eyes,white skin,hair is shaved on sides with wild spikes on top.

What he wears:brown trench coat,gray under shirt, blue jeans,tan military style boots,holster for hatchets on hips ,M9 Beretta holster on right calf,small one straps back pack color black
Accepted

Yes, here is where you post your characters. :) as for the power of creating that kind of thing, sounds good to me! Trust me if I feel your character is too OP I will let you know, but as this rp will have a lot of dangers the power/mutations are more open than what they usually might be.
I don't see my character in the character list??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back