• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Left Alone ~ Characters( 2 slots open!!)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Image_339608.jpg
Name: Desi Tryter

Mutation/Power(Explain): Telepathy, she is able to communicate with anyone she has seen before. Though they have to be within at least 5 miles of her. Even then if they are that far out it puts a strain on her mind. Those she talks with are able to talk to her if she hasn't struck up the conversation first, but that's only if she notices them as their link to her is usually weak unlike when she connects with them. She also has hardened skin, even if it feels normal to the touch. Not only does it help her not get wouldn't easily, but has given her a very high pain tolerance, so she may not notice if she is badly hurt.

Sexuality: Straight

Lab Group: Kings

Group Rank: Fighter

Loner or Soon to be Loner: Nope

Relatives: A twin brother, but he's gone.

History: Desi and her twin brother were selected to be part of the experiments. She hadn't wanted to but being sick at the time didn't give her much of a chance to protest. They injected her with things that made her skin feel like it was burning and then freezing. It was absolute torture, but she endured because she was told once they got the results they wanted she'd see her twin once more. She worked toward that goal tirelessly, only to find out that her brother hadn't survived the experiments. She was pissed and went on a rampage, destroying the section of the lab they had been in before she had felt a very sharp stab into the back of her neck and everything started going black.

Weapons: Barehands is her preferred choice but she has a straight sword.

Pet: Unless you are from a destroyed lab you won't have a pet just yet. But you can mark down one you will gain in the future!

Crush: Open

Lover: Open

Other:
She is actually a very sweet and hyper woman, but she hates those who betray her trust.​

Last edited:
Character SheetView attachment 1053470

Name
: Chloe woods
Nicknames: Little woods(by james)

Mutation/Power(Explain): Shapeshift (fox) : is able to shapeshift into a fox and thus gain an enhanced sense of smell and hearing and can get into gaps or crawl spaces that a human can normally reach into if she gets hurt too much she may lose control of herself and act like any fox would skittish and argessive when cornered

Sexuality: Straight

Lab Group: Kings

Group Rank:Tracker

Loner or Soon to be Loner:N/A

Relatives:Jameson"james" woods ( this means I need to retcon the fact that james family is completely long gone hope you don't mind bloodwolf!)

History:Is infact the younger sister of Jameson woods who is from the same rural historic town he's from sometime after her older brother went missing some strange people in suits came to her school looking for her she approached them and they told her they could take her to where her brother is if she came with them she agreed leaving her school friends and classmates behind she doesn't recall much more than that besides being straped to some kinda table remembering how those "doctors" told her this would help her find her brother ..and the immense pain that came with it she recalls seeing a bushy fox like tail sometimes though while in and out of conciseness, she also recalls one time hearing a lot of screaming but didn't know why those people were screaming all she wanted was to find her brother she kept thinking about him for a while before falling into the slumber of a dreamless sleep till she wakes up determined to find her brother no matter how long it takes!

Weapons: Compound bow, tanto

Pet: N/A

Crush:N/A

Lover: N/A

Hmm we shall see bout that thought I'd make a 2nd character don't know if this will work out or be accepted
Meant to ask can you bump her age up to 16

Go for it! i dont mind if shes 16 I thought it would be interesting to make the youngest character going for a bit of fun but probs best to bump that age up to 16
yeah I put ages 16-30 cuz I figured 16 was an okay age for having characters possibly end up hurt badly or put through torment without possibly getting this rp banned XD I never know nowadays

yeah I put ages 16-30 cuz I figured 16 was an okay age for having characters possibly end up hurt badly or put through torment without possibly getting this rp banned XD I never know nowadays
Id love for Liam to meet the people around his age it'd be nice,also I'm in America so I might rp later tonight near 11:00 p.m.

Also yes ik you weren't talking to me.

Name: Isabella Harper

Mutation/Power(Explain): Supersonic voice waves, she is able to let out ear piercing screeches. Depending on the power put into them it can knock away enemies or make something pass out. But if she uses it for too long or uses it to the max she will end up fainting

Sexuality: straight

Lab Group: Jack's

Group Rank: Chef

Loner or Soon to be Loner: No

Relatives: Charlotte Wrenely (twin sister)

History: Isabella was adopted into a strange family, her parents had taken in a lot of children so when Isabella was taken in she was kind of forgotten. By the age of 15 she was tired of living in this and she ran from home. She lived on the streets for a while before a lady took her in. She was actually happy at that point, enjoying like and not being ignored. And then something changed and the woman brought her to the place she worked. Turning Isabella into an experiment

Weapons: Katana and Daggers

Pet: none

Crush: none yet

Lover: none yet

Other:
She's also an Artiest
1672627490501.png

Name: Isabella Harper

Mutation/Power(Explain): Supersonic voice waves, she is able to let out ear piercing screeches. Depending on the power put into them it can knock away enemies or make something pass out. But if she uses it for too long or uses it to the max she will end up fainting

Sexuality: straight

Lab Group: Jack's

Group Rank: Chef

Relatives: Charlotte Wrenely (twin sister)

History: Isabella was adopted into a strange family, her parents had taken in a lot of children so when Isabella was taken in she was kind of forgotten. By the age of 15 she was tired of living in this and she ran from home. She lived on the streets for a while before a lady took her in. She was actually happy at that point, enjoying like and not being ignored. And then something changed and the woman brought her to the place she worked. Turning Isabella into an experiment

Weapons: Katana and Daggers

Pet: none

Crush: none yet

Lover: none yet

Other:
She's also an Artiest
View attachment 1054044
Das cool

anime-girl-black-hair-aniyuki-89.jpg
Name: Charlotte Wrenley

Mutation/Power(Explain): She is able to heal others with her blood. If the wound is super bad it take more of her blood and that can make her weak.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Lab Group: Jacks

Group Rank: Leader

Relatives: Isabella Harper, Twin Sister

History: Charlotte was taken in by a rich couple who had an older daughter. They were just happy to have another child but they didn't take into consideration that their original daughter didn't want some foreign sister. Every single day Eve made Charlotte's life a nightmare. She even went as far as getting Charlotte kidnapped, Charlotte thought the people who had gotten their hands on her would return her for a large sum of money. However, they had other plans, and never again did she see her parent's faces. In the labs, she learned how things worked quickly and found out what to do to gain favor and not be put through too much torment.

Weapons: A couple of daggers and a Sig p320

Pet: Unless you are from a destroyed lab you won't have a pet just yet. But you can mark down one you will gain in the future!

Other: She isn't sure why they thought she'd make a good leader, but it's not like she can complain about it.​

Last edited:
View attachment 1054103
Name: Charlotte Wrenley

Mutation/Power(Explain): She is able to heal others with her blood. If the wound is super bad it take more of her blood and that can make her weak.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Lab Group: Jacks

Group Rank: Leader

Relatives: Isabella Harper, Twin Sister

History: Charlotte was taken in by a rich couple who had an older daughter. They were just happy to have another child but they didn't take into consideration that their original daughter didn't want some foreign sister. Every single day Eve made Charlotte's life a nightmare. She even went as far as getting Charlotte kidnapped, Charlotte thought the people who had gotten their hands on her would return her for a large sum of money. However, they had other plans and never again did she see her parents faces. In the labs she learned how things worked quickly and found out what to do to gave favor and not be put through too much torment.

Weapons: A couple of daggers and a 9mil

Other: She isn't sure why they thought she'd make a good leader, but it's not like she can complain about it.​
hey blood why not change that 9 mill generic gun for say something like a Sig p320 or a glock 17? which are both 9mm handguns!, but besides that looks cool!

Character Sheet

87EF7C2E-79D3-47C7-88A8-4DE84090F294.jpeg
Name: Eddie Gears

Mutation/Power(Explain): Eddie has the ability to regenerate lost cells and tissues but it strengthens the symptoms of the genetic disease he has had since birth

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Lab Group: Joker

Group Rank: Hunter

Loner or Soon to be Loner: Soon to be Loner

Relatives: Had several siblings.

History: Eddie was mainly an engineer that lived in the woods mostly on the land except for his work where he designed weapons.

Weapons: Bullpup Rifle, Pushknife.

Pet: None

Crush: None

Lover: Had a wife named Noreen

Other: Eddie’s disease causes weakness, Coughing, and fainting.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Character Sheet

View attachment 1054324
Name: Eddie Gears

Mutation/Power(Explain): Eddie has the ability to regenerate lost cells and tissues but it strengthens the symptoms of the genetic disease he has had since birth

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Lab Group: Joker

Group Rank: Hunter

Loner or Soon to be Loner: Soon to be Loner

Relatives: Had several siblings.

History: Eddie was mainly an engineer that lived in the woods mostly on the land except for his work where he designed weapons.

Weapons: Bullpup Rifle, Pushknife.

Pet: None

Crush: None

Lover: Had a wife named Noreen

Other: Eddie’s disease causes weakness, Coughing, and fainting.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Nice character ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back