• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Left Alone ~ Characters( 2 slots open!!)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

BloodWolfRising

Dame of the Moon's Darkness
Roleplay Type(s)
If I ❤️ your character they are accepted, if I quote it, it means there is something I want changed and I'll let you know what it is!! :)

Character Sheet

Name
:

Mutation/Power(Explain):

Sexuality:

Lab Group:

Group Rank:

Loner or Soon to be Loner:

Relatives:

History:

Weapons:

Pet: Unless you are from a destroyed lab you won't have a pet just yet. But you can mark down one you will gain in the future!

Crush:

Lover:

Other:
Put any other info you may want to include.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Roles

Diamonds
Jameson Woods - 24 - Fighter(SkullTehWolf

Riar Duinn
- 24 - Tracker(CelticHero37

Spades
Lena Charlotte - 21- Leader(BloodWolfRising

Autumn
- 16 - Hunter(Texangamer

Kings

Name - Age - Leader(

Desi Tryter
- 23 - Fighter(BloodWolfRising

Gavin Howlzen
- 23 - Chef(BloodWolfRising

Chloe Woods
- 16 - Tracker(SkullTehWolf

Alexander Vince
- 19 - Hunter(BloodWolfRising

Queens
Adamantia Penthesilea - 24 - Leader(Sunsmiter

Caleb James
- 20 - Fighter(BloodWolfRising

Fabian Du'Chatte
- 21 - Chef(RuRussy

Name - Age - Tracker(

Scarlet - 17 - Hunter(Texangamer

Jokers
Ozymandias - 17 - Leader(Sunsmiter

Nikolai Lyonechka
- 20 - Fighter(Sunsmiter

Mckenzie Kendo - 17- Chef(Texangamer

Milly Kendo
- 21 - Tracker(BloodWolfRising

Eddie Gears - 21 - Hunter(Gears

Jacks
Charlotte Wrenley - 19- Leader(BloodWolfRising

Alric Tryter - 22 - Fighter(RetroDragon8507

Isabella Harper
- 19- Chef(Texangamer

Blaire Rose - 16 - Tracker(Texangamer

Ariel Lukes
- 20 - Hunter(BloodWolfRising
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Loners
Will be added here is people break away from their groups
Any unfilled roles from the large labs will be moved down here once the groups have left the labs

Hearts Lab: Nina Rivera - 19 - Fighter(x_Tasia_X

Hearts Lab: Liam Thompson
- 16 - Fighter(The_OverWatcher

Aces Lab: Cassius Nun
- 19 - Hunter(1Lucker

Aces Lab: Paul Jeimo
- 22 - Tracker(Solirus

Ranks
Now, before thinking this means you need to have a power dictated by rank, you really don't. You can still have whatever kind of power you like, the ranks are just for 'Order' and well maybe to cause drama if others in the group don't agree with the chosen 'role' they were given. The cryo pod you wake from has your rank on it with details of what it means in case you wake up without the information that had been given to you beforehand.

Leader - A person thought to make a great leader for the group, to get them through anything. Knows how to direct people even in the most dire of situations.

Chef - The person selected to be the group's cook as they have some kind of skill for it and can make just about any meal out of thin air.

Tracker - This person has been imprinted with the locations of the other groups. They are able to track the Lab location as if gives off a strange signal to them.

Fighter - This person has high combat skills, they are either trained or their mutation/powers are more robust than the others.

Hunter - This person was either proficient in hunting and tracking down food or their experimentation has helped them with their ability to hunt.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Experiment Types(Just so you can see this while making your characters)

You may be wondering what kind of powers/mutations if you will, your character can have. This isn't really limited, as they were preparing for the world to end some highly frowned upon experiments were conducted on these selected people. You can have up to 2 different kinds of powers/mutations. Your characters can have shifting abilities, they can rebuild themselves, and be immune to all types of things, below I will have down a few powers/mutations, that you can have with possible limits on them. So if you are wondering if maybe your character's powers/mutations are too OP, just ask. I will also let you know if I find them to be too OP, but you also have to remember they are in a world full of things that are well rather OP so you have a decent leeway here.

Animal shifting - You may only have 2 animal forms, keep the animals realistic from the previous world, please.

Regeneration - lease put down what it takes for them to regenerate. More food, falling into a small coma-like state, being super weak after a while...etc.

Nanotech- Don't get super crazy. Make it specific as to what your nanotech specializes in. Weapon creation, possible healing, building house-like structures, rebuilding other tech...etc.

Immunity - Do not make your character untouchable! You may have up to 2 types of immunity, but one must be weaker than the other.

Elemental power - You may have up to 2 types, but one must be weaker than the other.

Creation - Being able to create things with your mind, can be a power, but it will be limited! If you want this a power/mutation but aren't sure how to limit it, ask and I will help.

Teleportation - This will be allowed, but make it limited by distance, energy consumption, or visual.

Gravity - This is allowed, but please do not use it against other characters unless with permission for a plot. Have it limited by time and size of what they are increasing pressure on or off of

Mimicry - Limit this to either power, voice, or appearance, and remember as it is only a mimic of these things. It will not be as strong as the original.

Things not allowed

Power Siphoning of others(if you want to have a character that takes power from technology to transfer it, that is allowed)

Revival

Void

Time

Space​

Last edited:
Character Sheet

Name
:

Mutation/Power(Explain):

Sexuality:

Lab Group:

Group Rank:

Loner or Soon to be Loner:

Relatives:

History:

Weapons:

Pet: Unless you are from a destroyed lab you won't have a pet just yet. But you can mark down one you will gain in the future!

Crush:

Roles
Please take different ranks within the different groups if you wish to make more than one character! I don't want someone taking all the leaders and then vanishing!

Hearts
Name - Age - Rank
Name - Age - Rank

Aces
Name - Age - Rank
Name - Age - Rank

Diamonds
Name - Age - Rank
Name - Age - Rank

Spades
Name - Age - Rank
Name - Age - Rank

Kings
Name - Age - Leader
Name - Age - Fighter
Name - Age - Chef
Name - Age - Tracker
Name - Age - Hunter

Queens
Name - Age - Leader
Name - Age - Fighter
Name - Age - Chef
Name - Age - Tracker
Name - Age - Hunter

Jokers
Name - Age - Leader
Name - Age - Fighter
Name - Age - Chef
Name - Age - Tracker
Name - Age - Hunter

Jacks
Name - Age - Leader
Name - Age - Fighter
Name - Age - Chef
Name - Age - Tracker
Name - Age - Hunter

Loners
Will be added here is people break away from there groups

Ranks
Now, before thinking this means you need to have a power dictated by rank, you really don't. You can still have whatever kind of power you like, the ranks are just for 'Order' and well maybe to cause drama if others in the group don't agree with the chosen 'role' they were given. The cryo pod you wake from has your rank on it with details of what it means in case you wake up without the information that had been given to you beforehand.

Leader - A person thought to make a great leader for the group, to get them through anything. Knows how to direct people even in the most dire of situations.

Chef - The person selected to be the group's cook as they have some kind of skill for it and can make just about any meal out of thin air.

Tracker - This person has been imprinted with the locations of the other groups. They are able to track the Lab location as if gives off a strange signal to them.

Fighter - This person has high combat skills, they are either trained or their mutation/powers are more robust than the others.

Hunter - This person was either proficient in hunting and tracking down food or their experimentation has helped them with their ability to hunt.

Experiment Types(Just so you can see this while making your characters)

You may be wondering what kind of powers/mutations if you will, your character can have. This isn't really limited, as they were preparing for the world to end some highly frowned upon experiments were conducted on these selected people. So your characters can have shifting abilities, they can rebuild themselves, and be immune to all types of things, below I will have down a few powers/mutations, that you can have with possible limits on them. So if you are wondering if maybe your character's powers/mutations are too OP, just ask. I will also let you know if I find them to be to OP, but you also have to remember they are in a world full of things that are well rather OP so you have a decent leeway here.

Animal shifting - You may only have 2 animal forms, keep the animals realistic from the previous world, please.

Regeneration - lease put down what it takes for them to regenerate. More food, falling into a small coma-like state, being super weak after a while...etc.

Nanotech- Don't get super crazy. Make it specific as to what your nanotech specializes in. Weapon creation, possible healing, building house-like structures, rebuilding other tech...etc.

Immunity - Do not make your character untouchable! You may have up to 2 types of immunity, but one must be weaker than the other.

Elemental power - You may have up to 2 types, but one must be weaker than the other.

Creation - Being able to create things with your mind, can be a power, but it will be limited! If you want this a power/mutation but aren't sure how to limit it, ask and I will help.

Teleportation - This will be allowed, but make it limited by distance, energy consumption, or visual.

Gravity - This is allowed, but please do not use it against other characters unless with permission for a plot. Have it limited by time and size of what they are increasing pressure on or off of

Mimicry - Limit this to either power, voice, or appearance, and remember as it is only a mimic of these things. It will not be as strong as the original.

Things not allowed

Power Siphoning of others(if you want to have a character that takes power from technology to transfer it, that is allowed)

Revival

Void

Time

Space​
(Idk if I should post my character sheet here or not)

Hey uh, so I have some questions about the mutations and powers if that's okay; like, is it okay for my character to have the power of Creation, but it's limited to lightweight food stuffs like dried herbs, spices and oils (including, but not limited to, ingestible poisons)?

(Idk if I should post my character sheet here or not)

Hey uh, so I have some questions about the mutations and powers if that's okay; like, is it okay for my character to have the power of Creation, but it's limited to lightweight food stuffs like dried herbs, spices and oils (including, but not limited to, ingestible poisons)?
Yes, here is where you post your characters. :) as for the power of creating that kind of thing, sounds good to me! Trust me if I feel your character is too OP I will let you know, but as this rp will have a lot of dangers the power/mutations are more open than what they usually might be.

untitled.png
Name
: Caleb James

Mutation/Power(Explain): Caleb is able to copy forms of combat and understand different languages including that of animals.

Sexuality: Straight

Lab Group: Queens Lab

Group Rank: Fighter

Loner or Soon to be Loner: N/A

Relatives: Blaire Rose, half-sister

History: Caleb doesn't remember much about when they were experimenting on him all he knows is that his 'gift' can give him one hellish migraine. At first, he almost went insane due to the amount of different information he got from all the different voices around him that were both human and animal. It wasn't like he was put through a lot of pain, the pain was simply not important. Pretty much, he was paid to be experimented on and it didn't bother him due to the fact that he was helping to pay his mother's high hospital bills. He honestly never thought that the world would actually come to an end. He also didn't think that his younger half-sister would be swept into the mess, but he saw her one day being experimented on and when he tried to get to her he was locked away, never seeing her again!

Weapons: f116c794113a83f6c03805a166e4bdfa.jpg

Pet: None

Crush: Open

Lover: Open

Other: Hoping to find his half-sister in one of the other groups, so he may rush things and cause problems.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

74a5ca097c4fab6243ba73b5718337f6.jpg

Name: Lena Charlotte

Mutation/Power(Explain): Able to regenerate her body even close to death. The worse the wound the longer it takes and the more she needs to eat. If she doesn't eat inorder to gain back her energy she will fall into a coma depending on how bad it was.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Lab Group: Spades

Group Rank: Leader

Relatives: None alive

History: Lena doesn't really remember much from when she was experimented on, only that there had been a lot of pain and one person telling her sorry. In the experiments, she lost both her hands due to the regeneration not working as it should have. They replaced her hands with robotic prototypes that would move and work just as her normal hands had. They held hopes that once her regeneration powers were fully discovered her hands would grow back, but that never happened. She never really understood why this was happening, well not until she woke up and found herself among others. She knew what was next, they had to survive this new world. Had to live and make the human race flourish once again. But why was it that she was placed in a group that was going to die left and right.... Now she is stuck with the terrified child, confused as to how and why her family even turned on her, to begin with. She had simply left to go find food, knowing her group would be hungry and she came back to the girl running for her life bleeding from her face. Lena knew something wasn't right and she made quick work to end the child's parents. It had been bad enough the girl's younger brother hadn't survived the swim to shore.

Weapons: AR-10 and two daggers

Pet: Jade, a peach-colored Lokti with teal spots here and there.

Crush: Earn her Trust

Lover: Earn her Trust

Other: The experiments somewhat ruined, her emotions, after all almost being killed over and over again would do that to anyone. She isn't sure she will ever open her heart up for a love relationship, but she'll do her best to make sure the people with her survive as long as they don't go crazy.​

Last edited:
47c9cd6e6fc96d2078f05ac79588def2.png
Name: Gavin Howlzen

Mutation/Power(Explain): Has the ability to identify all kinds of plants, telling if they are good or bad to be eaten by look, touch, and smell. He can also identify new-world plants that have been formed by old-world plants.

Lab Group: Kings Lab

Group Rank: Chef

History: Gavin was a world wide known chef, coming up with many new types of recipes for all sorts of people. So when he up and went missing one day a lot of questions were asked. Little did he know that his rising in the world of cookery would bring unwanted attention from the government. When he was told of their plans for him, he fought against them not wanting to be a part of the plan and wanting to continue living in the old world to bring joy to people even in the darkest of times. But his wish was unheard as they experimented on him before deeming him complete and placing him away in a deep dark cryo sleep.

Weapons: Shadow Black Series 10" butcher/breaking knife and a 1911 pistol -45acp

Pet: Will find a baby Albino Deto and raise it as his own. Will be called Zen.

Other:
He is a very cheerful kind of guy, and even though he didn't want what happened it hasn't put a damper on his attitude.​

Fabian De'chut (2).png
Name: Fabian Du'Chatte

Mutation/Power(Explain): Fabian has the ability to create a variety of powders and oils that would otherwise be mundane on the surface, but their culinary and pharmaceutical uses more than makes up for it. Fabian however must bleed out around half of what the end product will be. i.e. [Poisons, drugs and spices can be created at will with a sacrifice of blood in return]

Sexuality: Unknown

Lab Group: Queen's Lab

Group Rank: Chef

Relatives: None Alive

History: Fabian was always a troubled child, although being the bastard son of some wealthy nut does give his story a certain charm, it's uncertain whether or not his current fate had anything to do with that. After perilous experimentation, Fabian's ability showed great promise in the world of medicine, which came as a misfortune as he was constantly bled in order to produce drugs of various kinds (Most likely to be used in the experimentations of others). Looking to preserve this endless supply for use in the future or perhaps foreseeing the potential for beyond, they stored him in cyrogenic sleep.

Weapons: Silver coated knife and fork. (The fork to be fancy)

Lover: Open​

1668380801974.png

Name: Autumn

Mutation/Power(Explain): Weaponry nanotech - Able to create weapons such as swords, bows and arrows, daggers, and knives. Depending on the size and complexity of it is how much energy she uses

Sexuality:

Lab Group: Spades group

Group Rank: Hunter

Loner or Soon to be Loner: Nope

Relatives: all her family is dead

History: Autumn had held hopes that once they were selected for the experimenting things would change within her family. She thought maybe they'd understand that the end of the world was super bad and that they needed to grow more as a family. But their attitude towards her didn't change, if anything it grew worse, all because she wasn't a son! She couldn't understand it, even her younger brother hated her and bullied her. So when the end hit and they woke up she thought then, they would have changed. Much to her despair they did indeed change, they tried killing her!!! If it hadn't been for Lena then she would have been dead. She is still scared of Lena though, the woman had just killed her family. But when Lena was with Autumn she was nice... quiet but nice.

Weapons: a bow and arrow and sword

Crush:

__original_drawn_by_zerocat__b0cd0509caed748ca548c6e2caedf2d9.jpg
Name: Ariel Lukes

Mutation/Power(Explain): Hunters Sense: Ability to locate things from at least half a mile away. Only bad part is, it can sometimes overwhelm the senses and if she isn't careful she ends up with very bad nosebleeds and sometimes even passes out.

Lab Group: Jacks

History: Ariel was sold to science, her parents didn't actually think the end of the world was coming but they were quick to hope on the money offered for her. She hated them for it, but the people who experimented on her treated her as kindly as they could. Sure, the experience hurt, but in the end she found her ability to be helpful even before the world ended. She was able to escape the lab for just a couple of days and she found her parents, taking their riches and giving it out to those in need. It was a bittersweet moment for her, watching her parents struggle and panic before the lab caught her once more and then locked her up.

Weapons: A Katana

Other: She is a gentle soul unless you cross her.

Last edited:
unknown.png

Name: scarlet

Mutation/Power(Explain): Able to sense animals and people
Sexuality: Straight

Lab Group: Queen group

Relatives: None

History: You know how parent always thinks they know best? Yeah that's scarlet’s story, her mother and father told her over and over that they would make sure she was one of the experiment of Queens, but all she wanted was to live her life with them even if it came to a quick end at least they lived as a family. But no, what she was given was a lot of pain, testing and barely any sleep. All while they told her it was okay she would sleep for hundreds of years once stuck in the pod. Scarlet didn't even know what her parents had been doing to her the entire time. But once she comes to, she is about to find out what it was

Weapons: Bow arrow, Dager

Pet: Frove

Crush: none

Lover: none

Last edited:
d9a83480c98ec0af766ba4948163f5e8.jpg

Name: Blaire Rose

Mutation/Power(Explain): can locate good and bad water and water manipulation

Sexuality: she doesn't know

Lab Group: jacks

Group Rank: tracker

Loner or Soon to be Loner: no

Relatives: Celeb James

History: Blaire Rose had actually been rather close to her older half brother. They got along well and he helped her when their father decided to take things out on her and her mother. She felt super upset when Caleb's mother fell ill and was stuck in the hospital. What she found to be even worse was their father refused to help and the supposed end of the world was around the corner! She had gone to the place Caleb said he had a job to tell him about his mother worsening, but instead they did some sort of body scan and snatched her away to some lab. Testing on her and making her life a nightmare. The tests were painful and she ended up with such a high fever that her mind got messed up and she forgot certain memories. When she came too she found out that she wasn't the only one who had been whisked away against their will and experimented on.

Weapons: twin daggers

Pet: none

Crush: nope

Lover: Nope

Last edited:
(This started as a joke)
"Good! Make me shine even brighter!"

• Name: Ozymandias
    Nickname: Oz, King of Cats, Lord of Cats
    1668532493687.png
    Height: 6' 2''

Mutation/Power(Explain): Transmutation/Regeneration
    On himself, Oz can choose to regenerate cells, healing wounds rapidly by simply brushing his hands over it(must not be wearing gloves for this to work). However, for this ability to function, he must have been in a well-lit area in the last 24 hours and cannot be restored to full energy unless placed in sunlight afterward. As a drawback, each time he regenerates, there is a chance that the flesh returns...wrong or mutated. Ex. different eye colors, scales, claws, etc. Most of the time the mutations are cosmetic to even helpful, but in essence, it's roughly a risk-versus-reward ability, where there's a chance it might mutate and a chance it might regenerate.
    If Oz is touching physical material, Oz can choose to transmute it to any similar organic or nonorganic shape, so long as the new material is the same type. Ex. solid to solid, liquid to liquid, gas to gas. However, the material must have been in a well-lit area anytime with the past and the energy expended depends on how much the type differs. Ex. Platinum to gold(Atomic number 78 to atomic number 79) would take less energy than a stone wall to wood. Attempting to transmute larger areas while exhausted has a chance of backfiring, transmuting even part of his own organic material into nonorganic material. Well, he can transmute it back but that's not fun nor pleasant for any party involved.

Sexuality: Pan

Lab Group: Joker
    Group Rank: Joker Leader
    caption: excuse me officer, is that a cat?
    Loner or Soon to be Loner: Nah

Relatives: he doesn't remember

1668539263667.pngTheme Song:

Last edited:
kelrin ref.jpg
Name: Milly Kendo

Mutation/Power(Explain): She is able to hack into any kind of technology left behind from the old world and take in the information, she is also able to sense the electric pluses of technology or things similar and gather that energy to put it to better use.

Sexuality: Pansexual

Lab Group: Jokers

Group Rank: Tracker

Loner or Soon to be Loner: No

Relatives: Younger sister

History: Milly had volunteered herself to be an experiment because she thought the idea of living in a new world with very few humans was cool. However, she didn't think that her volunteering would also involve her younger sister. When she was informed of this she tried fighting it before the idea struck her, it was better for her younger sister to be experimented on even if it caused pain. At least in the long run the two of them would survive. Last she had known her younger sister was in her group, but she had no control over making sure that was final and had to wait to even find out what they had done to her and if she had made it!

Weapons: Twin Katana's

Crush: Anyone within her range!

Other: Milly is a very fun lovely kind of woman, but she is also very protective of her sister.​

Last edited:
Character Sheet

1668537411643.png

Name: Paul Jeimo

Mutation/Power:
Elemental powers: Lightning and Ice
Paul is able to manipulate and generate lightning with his body. In order to use said electricity he must charge it through either: Sun beams, electricity in nature (Lightning or electric eels for example), or absorbing it through technology. If he runs low or completely out of lightning then he'll be able to use his manipulation of ice, freezing nearby things and creating objects of ice. Once Paul regains electricity, he'll be unable to use ice until it lightning is once again depleted.

Nanotechnology:
Nanobots scattered across his body which serve as an additional system to his bod. Assisting with fixing broken bones or injuries, fighting off infections and fortifying the immune system, temporarily enhancing certain properties of the body, and even sending information to Paul about what enters and exist his body. The Nanobots however are powered by Paul's natural storage of lightning and will halt work if they don't get that constant intake. Nanobots are also limited in capability, the more demanding the job, the more nanobots will be needed for it (Regrowing limbs would require the work of a lot of nanobots and would still take days or weeks).

Sexuality: Questioning

Lab Group: Aces

Group Rank: Tracker

Loner or Soon to be Loner: By Default.

Relatives: Very Dead

History: Paul was born to a large family, having a natural talent for learning things quickly he skipped several years of school and attended college at an early age. Eventually through the years Paul became a surgeon, but before he could begin his work he was taken away and experimented on as his family had sold him out to the researchers. Paul however ended up getting along with said researchers, admiring the work and their professional yet compassionate attitude to the entire situation. Paul never made any attempt at escape yet still held resentment towards his family who gave him away like nothing.

Weapons: Hunting Knife, Survival Spear, Hunting Rifle, Crowbar

Pet: None at the moment

Crush: None

Lover: None

Other: Put any other info you may want to include.​

Last edited:
1668567611031.png
Name: Mckinze Kendo

Mutation/Power(Explain): She can look at structures and see how they are built and all the pathways

Sexuality: Bi

Lab Group: Joker

Group Rank: Chief

Loner or Soon to be Loner: None

Relatives: Milly Kendo (older sister)

History: Mckenzie looked up to her sister, she was kind and bubbly. About the only warm thing in their household. But when Milly off and went to donate her body to science Mckenzie didn't know what to do being left alone with their parents that seemed to hate her for some god-forsaken reason. She didn't have to worry about it too long though, because soon she found herself in the same place as her older sister. It turned out that when Milly had gone off to be part of the End World Project they had sent their parents a decent amount of money. It was spent right away and so they used Mckenzie as their new moment bag. She was happy to see her sister once more, but the pain of being experimented on was a whole other matter.

Weapons: a Ladle and the handle of the Ladle holds a dagger

Crush:

Lover:

Other:
Put any other info you may want to include.

Lol yeah I didn’t even realize it until you mentioned it
"From now on, by I, Ozymandias, leader of the Jokers, hereby declare you to be promoted to Chief Chef!"
Ngl that actually sounds like something he'd do

(( Boo, a character Sheet without a message in the ooc or interest check))
30A3D1F0-7021-410B-8D1C-726F1B3BCFE3.jpegName: Nina Rivera

Mutation/Power(Explain): Nina originally wasn’t planned to be the fighter of the team due to her gentle nature, but her ability changed the management's mind. Nina is able to control the element of nature. (plants, specifically) She is only capable of controlling plant life but her power is extremely potent. There are downsides to Nina’s power. It’s extremely reactive to her emotions and her abilities can lash out when she’s feeling threatened or afraid without her meaning to use them. They can also lash out against her when she’s feeling especially angry with herself (it happens more often than her being angry with her allies). Nina’s energy depletes when she overused her abilities and she’ll find herself exhausted. If she keeps pushing she’ll likely experience nosebleeds and then fever-like symptoms until she loses consciousness. Prone to vomiting too.

Sexuality: Bisexual (Masc. lean)

Lab Group: Hearts

Loner or Soon to be Loner: Loner

Relatives: Nina’s mother, father, and older sister were all killed by the meteor. Her twin brother, Markus, was frozen with her, but he died with the other frozen people.

History: To make a sad and long story shorter. Nina was a girl who was cherished by no one except her brother. Her mother had a large amount of self hatred and projected it all onto her daughter, screaming at her at every little mistake she could. Her older sister, Natasha hated Nina because their mother did. She hated that Nina’s existence made her mother angry and that Nina took her attention away. Their father was too negligent to notice anything going on in his home, and Markus couldn’t be around 24/7 to defend Nina.

Nina’s childhood was hell, but it passed, and Nina found solace in her education and times she wasn’t home. Nina threw herself into schooling and academics along with her brother. She and her brother were originally allowed into the program to combat the meteors as interns. They were told they would be watching people save the world. And then they failed. Nina and Markus were chosen to be experimented on and then frozen because they were young adults, intelligent, and healthy. Their bodies were more durable than someone younger or someone much older. Nina and Markus found the experiments to be unpleasant at best and traumatizing at worst. But they did very well during it and got their abilities. When they were frozen they were both relieved that they’d see eachother soon and that the experiments were over.

Little did Nina know, she would never see Markus again. Not alive at least. Honestly, skill issue. When Nina was released from her cryogenic stasis she was horrified to find that her brother didn’t make it. And instead of grieving, she left immediately. She knew there was another survivor with her, one that hadn’t been released yet, but she didn’t care. She couldn’t spend another moment in that lab. After she left, she befriended a group of curious Altin and wandered around with them for a short while before going on her own. They advised her to find a deto, if she gained one’s trust, she would be able to find edible food easier, and it could provide warmth and comfort with its fur.

So Nina went off to find a deto, it wasn’t till she had fell asleep one day that she awoke to one watching her curiously. At that point, Nina had been using her powers to grow edible fruits and vegetables for her to live off of to survive. She offered one to the creature and it snatched the fruit and ran off. Keeping a twenty foot distance between them, but still continuing to come closer as Nina kept feeding it. After a few weeks, the deto casually walked to Nina and rubbed it’s face on her. Nina took it as a sign of acceptance.

Weapons: Nina has a dagger on her, but more often than not she’ll use her powers or her surroundings to fight people. Like a vase, or a nearby table.

Pet: Nina assumes her deto is a boy because he has antlers, she named him Emoni.

Crush: open

Lover: none

Other: Nina speaks English, Spanish, and Portuguese.

"...Should I have had a bigger breakfast?"

• Name: Nikolai Lyonechka/Hakai Shinikui(formerly)
    1668649327253.png

Mutation/Power(Explain): Negation and Adaption/Regeneration
    Negation: Metals rust. Organs slow. Metabolism fails. Photosynthesis stops. Their mutation, simply put, is an aura of dread that slows down all bodily functions and largely dampens abilities and other creature's mutations. This has a downside, as they appear to be incapable of completely turning off their ability, only capable of dampening it. This cannot affect themself, and only affects creatures that can see them or creatures they can see. And since they can't see themself, it does not apply. To negate this effect, they can commonly be seen with a blindfold on, feeling their way around with their adaption.
    Adaptation: Their strongest and most commonly used ability. Their regeneration/adaption is technically just adaption, but given the fact they nearly always use it to "adapt" with regeneration, it's commonly mistaken for regeneration. As long as they have enough food beforehand, they can choose to mold their form like living clay. And as such, they can choose to shift their appearance to some...unorthodox forms. It gifts them with an extraordinary endurance and an ever-changing versatility.
    Sexuality: Demi

Lab Group: Joker(possibly)

Loner or Soon to be Loner: Perhaps. Probably not.

Relatives: Very dead. Or probably wishing they were.

Last edited:
9a1a941d64bb77dd5fd30ac273fd41be.jpg
Name: Alexander Vince

Mutation/Power(Explain): Able to shift into a wolf and can change the size from normal to huge. Other wolves like him. If he is sick or hurt it may be harder for him to control his wolf form causing him to shift and sometimes slip into predator mode.

Sexuality: Doesn't really know or care.

Lab Group: Kings

Loner or Soon to be Loner: not at the moment

History: Alex has held hate towards humans for some time due to his parents. His father left and his mother was never home and when she came home she was nothing more than a drunken abusive mess. He was quick to start living on the streets, only daring to venture home in order to snag a shower and fresh clothes for school. His mother was none the wiser, either that or she simply didn't care. Once he was able he got a job to start earning money in hopes to get himself a place, but life on the streets was rough and money was hard to keep safe. Over and over again people disappointed him and when he heard the world was ending he was honestly happy about it. Ready to be rid of the world, but one evening when he was sleeping a couple of people showed up and kidnapped him. When he came to, he was strapped to a bed having something injected into his arm. He was confused and scared and then the pain hit him...The pain of his DNA changing into something he wasn't. All the stories about werewolves flashed through his mind as he felt his bones breaking and reforming. It was hell. It took him about 20 times before he was able to actually fully shift without losing consciousness. Once he did shift successfully he went on a rampage, killing several of the scientists in the room before they tranquilized him. After that he came to the mindset that once or if they survived he would leave the humans and go live with wolves after all animals should live with animals.

Weapons: Has a straight sword, but doesn't really need it when he has his wolf form.

Crush: N/A

Lover: You can try and change his mind about humans

Other: Would much rather go find a pack of wolves to live with....humans are difficult.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back