Video Games Left 4 dead witch is hard to kill!! SUPER SCARY!!!

bumblebee autobot human

bumblebee the autobot human
okay there one thing i learned from left 4 dead is that the witch zombie is crazy scary and hard to kill and you got to keep firing and shooting at her till she is not moving any more and okay thats the last time i bump into a witch on left 4 dead!! OMG!! SHE IS JUST SCARY!! also in left 4 dead i also hate the other zombies that grab you..and also i really hate the big ones called the behemoth they are like freakin huge death traps !! also i don't like hunters either. and mostly the ones i really hate are the zombies that won't stay down after one shot hit even when you blow them up in a safe place from the trap you set up for them. also that's it!! also a little pun and meme i made here: if you bump into a zombie.......RUN LIKE HELL AWAY FROM IT WHILE SHOOTING YOUR AMMO!!!!!

(On another note, doesn't this belong under "Video Games"?)

I wouldn't call the Witch hard, no, not at all. For me, the Witch is easy to kill - and even easier to avoid. Like...just turn off your flashlights and walk around her and go away. And when she's sitting in the widdle of a narrow corridor and you have a shotgun, you can always try to crown her. Of course, crowning is fairly risky, but when you pull it off you kill her in one shot. Though I believe it only works with what, two guns?
And...what the hell's the Behemoth? I've played about 200 hours in L4D2 and I have literally never heard of the Behemoth. Do you mean the Tank? The grab zombie is most likely a Smoker, and the only "freaking huge" one I can think of is the Tank, unless a Charger is huge to you too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back