Cancer

g e n d e r

Female

s e x u a l i t y

Heterosexual

e t h n i c i t y

South Korean/Chinese

o c c u p a t i o n

Some cafe worker or something like that...

tumblr_njn8zn7ozW1rkghf1o3_500.gif

h e i g h t

5' 7"

w e i g h t

120 lbs

h a i r c o l o r

Very dark brown

e y e c o l o r

Very dark brown

p e r s o n a l i t y

Soojin is what one would call... eccentric. She's impulsive, loud, carefree, and a bit immature. She loves joking (innuendos a personal favorite), having fun, and hanging around with friends. Soojin will react loudly or violently when angered. Sometimes she'll try making a witty comeback. She cries easily, and laughs at a lot of things. She's an extrovert, and would give up anything to be with her friends. She's a bit awkward, and her words do start rolling together. Sometimes she'll blurt out something stupid. Sometimes she'll just do something stupid or embarrassing. But Soojin is friendly and loving, always there for other people. Of course unless she hates you but that's a different story.

l i k e s

Gaming, reading, anime + manga, music, hanging with friends... there's a lot of things she likes... has a sweet tooth, but loves spicy food...

d i s l i k e s

Annoying people, bullies, being compared...

h o b b i e s

Gaming, drawing, dance

f e a r s

Being alone, change, being lied to.

b i o g r a p h y

Soojin, the only daughter to a South Korean father and a Chinese mother, was born in South Korea and visited China almost every break she got. She was taught both Korean and Chinese by her parents, as they believed in the "preservation of culture", etc etc. The girl had always been a good student, as per Asian standard i can say this I'm Asian and was able to balance school, friends, and gaming pretty well. Growing up an only child, Soojin always felt, to some degree, alone. All her friends had siblings to have fun with, and she had none. Nevertheless, Soojin was able to make a good amount of online friends. When Soojin became an adult, she knew she would have to live alone. She heard the offer to live in some big house, and decided to take it. If she was to get through life, she might as well have a bunch of roomies.

o t h e r s

Carries a backpack containing: A journal and a pencil pouch, a laptop and a mouse, and some clothing and hygiene stuff. Plus money. Obviously money.

tumblr_njoul5H6aZ1rlf5kwo1_500.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back