Description: 

1464078690052.jpg

Race: Undead

Sexuality: Matters little to him

Relationship Status: Single

Place of birth: Unknown

Faction: None

Personality:

As expected from someone who had lived most of their life in solitude he is reclusive, shy, and a bit of a pushover however should he become interested in a subject however he will be more outgoing and assertive. He keeps to himself most of the time though he is somewhat of a pig when it comes to the dinner table and for someone who looks rather scrawny he eats quite a bit. He is quite the skeptic and always believe the information given to him to be false lest it come from a much more reliable source or someone he trusts who, as of this moment, does not exist as he has no friends whatsoever save for his boss freya. 

History: Nito can't quite remember his true name nor can he remember his parents he could remember being dropped into a cavern filled with human book. the human text seemed alien at first but after a few decades or so began making sense though at this point he was growing weaker and weaker as he had sustained himself by eating the worms and drinking the rain water that dripped into the cavern. He was eventually found but by then he was already at his twenties and he had learned how to read and write in two human languages however he was clueless when it came to speaking to other demons and reading their characters however he did not to mention his bewilderment when he realized that others existed in the first place. Recently however he has been coming out of his shell and learning demons speak whilst occasionally writing long ramblings in human speak. He currently resides in the home of Freya Agnes and serves as her assistant and gardener due to his knowledge of human civilizations and ability to grow Tobacco.

-Birds

-human relics

-The company of people

-Tasting actual food

-Small Talk

-Melodic dripping of water

-Long walks in the beach

Dislikes:

-Lack of water

-the dark

-people reading his ramblings

-long drawn out silences

Powers/Abilities: 

He is quite intelligent and due to his time in the cavern he has extensive knowledge in the abilities of demons and their biology along with immense understanding of their abilities and limitations. He is also a deep understanding of the human sciences allowing him to replicate some of their technology if given enough resources and also figure out what function relics are meant to serve. He also has a sizable tobacco stash hidden in his home and often sells them if he needs to fund his projects such as gun making and creating a substance known a Dynamite.

Weaknesses: 

He has no abilities to his name only knowledge and he has a hard time reading and writing in the demon alphabet. Few relics ever come his way thus his expertise are rarely ever needed save for his knowledge in Demon Anatomy and the fact that there is barely any base metals in the world have made it impossible to replicate human technology lately though he is able to make do of what he can come across. He is physically weaker than most demons and he is quite oblivious to social cues

Other: He named himself after a trading post and a serial killer that ate the bodies of his victim though this was after he came back to the outside world as he didn't bother to name himself in the cavern

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there

While I really like the concept for your character, a few facts will conflict with the lore. There are really just two main factors which then effect other aspects. 

Firstly, undead aren't actually undead. While they have a longer lifespan, it's not immortality. Rather, they just live a bit longer (by about 20-30 years on average).

Secondly, The Old World is old~. Humans were last seen thousands of years ago, not just a couple of centuries.

If you could somehow change your character with this in mind, then I could accept him.

Sorry about the hassle ^-^

I can imagine so many interesting interactions *^* I love it. 

I assume you have something planned out for what actually happened to his parents and why he was dropped in a hole. I understand if you want to keep that secret from the others, but please send me a PM with those details. 

Other than that, it all looks great! 

Also, he pretty *tries to hold back fangirl squeals* 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back