Leaving. Goodbye.

The Random Fox

Roleplay Availability
To whom it may concern,

Due to a severe lack of interest from people wanting to role-play with me since I joined, I've come to the conclusion that it might just be best if I leave. Nothing is working. Nobody seems interested in what I post. I'm not looking for pity or other immature reasons for leaving. I just feel bad that I'm not a great writer. I've been dropped by potential partners repeatedly and it's really hard to want to continue looking on here or anywhere. I really wanted to grow and become better and above all have fun, but when no one is willing to give me a chance, why even try? Goodbye.

Hiya. I don't think I've talked with you before (I don't tend to frequent boards outside of the classics for discussion and my threads or interest checks), but I just wanted to say it's probably not you. People ghost all the time, and I'm frankly surprised and very glad it hasn't happened to me. That's the exception though, not the norm. From what people have described on here, you could literally be god and people would still ghost you.

If you weren't given the chance to improve or write in the first place, don't put yourself down and say you were a bad writer. I'd be willing to bet most people ghosted for entirely different reasons, be it stress, losing interest in the plot, agreeing to it on a whim etc., humans are dumb and they do dumb shit. Just don't put yourself down because of that.

I hope you take care and stay safe, lady. And keep your chin up. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back