• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom leaves from the vine, falling so slow ~

rosevisuals

a writer who doesn’t write

like fragile tiny shells, drifting in the foam.
atla & lok interest check

introduction.

you can call me visual.
i’ve been roleplaying for about eight years roughly and consider myself lit to advanced lit, probably a bit of a stretch but i also write ~attempt~ to write novels in my free time so i would say my writing has changed drastically over the years in a positive direction.

if you couldn’t tell already, this roleplay search is for both atla and lok. i have a bunch of small ideas beyond the few plots i’ll be listing, so even if none of them appeal to you i’m sure we could conjure up something together that will be amazing.

my writing length can extend from three to ten easily, depending on the scene. which is why i ask my partner to have at least contribute a minimum of two paragraphs, but three to four is more ideal.

as for my schedule, it fluctuates. i will usually warn you before hand about when i’ll be gone. other than that, you can expect multiple lengthy replies!

if you are interested in any of my plots, please dm me. if you reply here merely saying you’re interested, i won’t reach out to you. if you do decide to private message me interested, please introduce and tell me a bit about yourself and the ideas you want to contribute to the plot. if i get a simple, random “hey”, it’ll be ignored.

i lose interest generally very easily, especially if i’m the only one contributing ideas to our story. so i ask that my partner be just as invested in the role play as i am because when i get serious, i’ll be constantly sending you drawings or pinterest boards and fangirling over our babies. i also only play non-canon original characters, so i expect you to do the same. i want this story to be ours, even if it’s set inside a fandoms universe.

i prefer to role play mxf mainly, and i do prefer to be the female. i like to double up, so if you want to do a fxf or mxm pairing on the side, i’m open to it. romance is a must because i’m a hopeless romantic and i love, love.

atla & lok plots.

“this is all apart of your plan to-“
”we’re... we’re not that smart, you know.”
~
avatar aang was killed along with the rest of the air nomads, except for airbender who had fallen in love with a waterbender from the northern water tribe. specifically: the princess. after already being married to her and living within the tribe, he inadvertently escaped the massacre. little did he know that him and the princess would give birth to muse a, the next avatar. after placing a series of relics from past avatars in front of the child and confirming it, they hid muse a for the rest of her life - confining her within the northern water tribe palace’s walls but still being trained in both water and airbending. her identity as the avatar was successfully shielded from the rest of the world for eighteen years until the fire nation attempted to lay siege on her tribe and as her people were being killed one by one in front of her eyes - she activated the avatar state therefore exposing herself yet successfully wiping the fire nation troops out. now with a bounty on her head, muse a must travel the world in search of benders to teach her the remaining elements she needs to take down the firelord. welcome to the new team avatar.

morally, we can’t do that.”
”morally - i didn’t ask you.”

- it’s been decades since avatar korra’s death, new avatar’s rising and falling as the worlds nations continued to grow and prosper. yet - all of that it’s brought to a sudden halt when the new avatar decides that the “peace” they currently have is nothing but an illusion. with this, he wages war against all four nations, including his or her own. the white lotus predicted this would happen, a prophecy being formed by the spirit world and bestowed upon their oracle that one bender from each nation would be born with the soul of each elements spirit in order to take down the avatar. two waterbenders, one with the moon and the other with the ocean spirit, an airbender with the air spirit, an earthbender with the earth spirit, and a firebender with the fire spirit. one day, these five individuals will come together to restore balance to the world.

“you really are just a bastard.”
”excuse me? i’m not “just“ a bastard, i’m the ultimate bastard.”

- after the disappearance of muse a, the airbending avatar of her time, the spirit world could not handle how off-balance the world became. so, a new avatar was born, muse b, in the northern water tribe. when he’s discovered as the avatar and enacts his first avatar state, he disappears and returns with a girl in his arms. one that has blue tattoos that no one has seen in a hundred years. oh, and they absolutely despise each other. (they also can not hate each other, same goes for the plot below).

“i don’t have an ”authority issues”. i have one authority issue, and that is that i should be the authority.”
- (this is version two of the plot i have above) after the disappearance of muse a, the airbending avatar of her time, the spirit world could not handle how off-balance the world became. so, a new avatar was born, muse b, in the element no one expected: fire. not to mention - he’s the son of the very man whose throwing the natural order of things into disarray, being the prince of the fire nation. rejecting the firelords way of thinking, he ends up trying to go toe-to-toe with him during a war meeting that meant the eradication of another nation. during the fight he activates the avatar state but in doing so, he disappears and reappears with a girl in his arms. one that has blue tattoos that no one has seen in a hundred years and the last surviving member of the air nomads. now, they’re both in a room with more than one person who wants to murder them while they want to murder each other. (we can switch around the elements as we see fit for the avatars - there’s a lot that can be done with this idea. depends on your preference, i don’t mind.)

ill be adding more plots as time goes on since i only managed to conjure up about four. keep in mind that those i have listed here aren’t set in stone and we can change the setting, characters, or anything about them to make them more interesting. i’m also extremely interested in any plots you guys have in mind as well.
little soldier boy, comes marching home

coded by weldherwings.

Last edited:
would you be intrested in using original characters and a totally new plot?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back