Music Least favorite music?

Meant to edit my post, not delete it.

Definitely pop country for me as well! I love me some good, soft, classic country, but the weird sexual country songs that plays on country radio stations are AWFUL. I absolutely do not want to hear about you shakin' your ass to the bees and the trees. There are really great country songs out there that are really emotional and great, but they get drowned out in the plethora of bad pop country. It's sad!

I went to a kid's funeral once and they played the really bad sexual country during his burial because it was his favorite. The kid was younger than ten and I thought it was the weirdest, most disrespectful thing.

Rap & hip hop for me too, but specifically the kind that don’t have a nice melody. My taste I music tends to vary a lot because I will like a song as long as I can bob my head to it. Rap & hip hop is more, well, reading, I guess? I find nothing musically interesting about the beat behind it. I understand the appeal of course, and there are some raps that I enjoyed (rap breaks within songs are cool to me), but generally I don’t like them.

Another kind is excruciatingly slow songs. I know it’s not exactly a genre but I just fall asleep to them.

Even though I LOVE edm/dance music, when I go to a concert I can't normally handle the music after awhile. When I went to my first rave, hearing the same beat every five seconds got extremely repetitive and I got bored so quickly.
I also have to agree with the profanity in rap music... it's too much. I feel like people only tend to like rap music only if the song has a catchy beat and rhythm to it. Does anyone else think this too lol

Echoing a few sentiments here. I can't stand overly vulgar and profane rap. I generally have no problems with mainstream music if they sound genuinely good to me, but some of the stuff on the top charts nowadays just...eugh.

Pop and idol music too. I have a choice few I do enjoy (like Pyxis) but the rest out there...just completely miss the mark for me. It doesn't help that they tend to get overplayed and as such just becomes more of an annoyance than something good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back