• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Learning to Fly - Roleplay Request - MxF

JepM4sta

Magic Eight Ball
Hello everyone.

I have an idea for a story that I think would be exceptional, and I am hoping you'll be interested in doing it with me

The story I have is a modern setting with a certain fantastical element. In this story, my character is a hypnotist who has, for years, been fascinated with the concept of human flight. After doing loads of research, they soon believe they have found the secret to this, and wnts to try using a human subject to unlock the ability to fly inside them. So they put out an ad looking for a test subject who will help them, but intentionally not telling them, since they have had so many people laugh at them before.
Your character is the test subject (I am looking for a female character, if that's ok), who accepts the ad and comes in to the office...and miraculously, the hypnosis works and they discover they can float on air! Soon, flight becomes a real possibility.

I see this having multiple jumping off points. Sort of a "Chronicle" deal where maybe the character discovers other abilities. Also, We could have a deal where the government sees this and tries to hunt both of us down, or trying to keep the secret hidden until the time is right. Maybe even an idea where we discover other fliers...and our total understanding of the world is altered forever.

As for me, I am a male in the EST time zone, I am literate, and usually do a few paragraphs per reply. Also, I am big into OOC with my new partners, since I love making new friends.

If you are interested, please let me know, I would love to explore this story with you.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back