League of Legends

NUSKI

new-skee
Roleplay Type(s)
Post below if you'd like to join a game with me and some others. My username is SilentFuse. Also, who is your favourite Champion and why? You can also join my clan if you'd like; Xelium.

Marshmallow said:
What server are you on?
My favourite champion is Vel'Koz because he is so fun and he squishes people.
NA, if that's what you mean.

Marshmallow said:
What server are you on?
My favourite champion is Vel'Koz because he is so fun and he squishes people.
Vel'koz buddies, high five!

He's my main cause I suck at aiming, so I can take real advantage of his area effects...

SpicyLickiTung said:
Ch1ck3nM4g3, although I might not be able to play right now because the internet's kinda going off and on.
You already added me.

EUNE, GabrielForfax, and...
I absolutely love Anivia, since all of her abilities go so well with one another and I'm also a big bird lover

When your fellow league trash have accounts on the same server and you only have one account on a totally different server... kmn. Ahri main here, but Shaco is still meh fav champion so far.

I play league.. a lot.. I main Support/ADC Quinn was my favorite before her rework, now I play Miss Fortune as adc and I play Soraka as Support. But I really try not to support.. cause my adcs always seem to blame me for dying.. 'HEAL ME. HEAL ME. WHY DIDNT YOU ULT' at level 3... so.. yeah.. I'm bronze.. somehow staying at the middle of b3 I just got into ranked like 20 games ago maybe.. but I havent dropped yet! My goal is to hit b1 by the time the season is over.. whenever that may be.. >.> I don't really know what I'm doing when it comes to video games alright? I played on a sega genesis until I was 19. Name is Xiamara Vasuman if you'd like to add me, just lemmie know who you are/that youre from RPN. :D

Twisted Denial Twisted Denial Playing support in Bronze can be hard, yeah. But not impossible :) At least I got from Bronze to Silver playing support only. And playing alone, no duo or teams. Soraka main! She is quite good at carrying bad adc, unless the rest of the team is also bad, but in that case nothing can save you lol

The season ends around November so you have plenty of time.

I don't play League all that often, never have...
Though I tend to main Ashe.
Oh, and to avoid the obvious inquires... I play on NA. Name: SeiggRainHart

As a main support i'd go for tank champions such as Braum, Alistar or Rakan (As long as he is built on tank :P) sometimes Soraka or Janna gotta love those heals and shields :P.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back