• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom League of Legends/Runeterra/Arcane RP

KrisKun

Your Time Has Come And So Have I
Those of you who don't know much about the lore or the universe, no worry, I plan on making this RP accessible to anyone of all knowledge and knowings of Runeterra.

Hello! I'm looking for anyone interested on joining this RP set in the regions of Runeterra. In this RP, your character can be Vastayan, Yordle, Mage, Warrior, or anything your heart desires that fits into the lore of the universe. The events take place before the Ruination of Viego.

This RP in particular will be set in Ionia! So all I ask is that your character have a reason for being there. Characters can derive from any region, but Ionia being the most diverse, I'd like it to be set there.

Some/most of the communication for the RP will be on discord, so be ready to send me yours if you want to join. Thank you.

Having watched Arcane, I'm feeling pretty dang up for this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back