• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

nickuwu

Emo Boy
Hello! I was wondering if any of you would like to join my League of Legends roleplay. I'll do Aphelios. So..
I was thinking about doing something on Tumblr, but I'm not sure.

Plot: I was thinking about making a Battle Academy so everyone in Runeterra could be invited. Basically, classes and human interaction.
I prefer short to medium paragraphs.

Thanks for reading ♡

Why Tumblr, if I may ask? Are you looking for people to play the actual characters, or characters inspired by LoL?

Why Tumblr, if I may ask? Are you looking for people to play the actual characters, or characters inspired by LoL?
Hi! So, as I said I'm not sure about Tumblr. I just wanted to do in another social media like Discord or something since I'm not really used to RP Nation system. I like Tumblr because It can be very aesthetic and we have the "asks" too. I think It could be very cool, I've always wanted to do something like this. Well, I'm looking for people to play the actual characters. I'll play Aphelios, but he can talk and his sister has her own body. What I mean is: you need to play the actual character, but it doesn't need to be exactly the same. You know?

Hi! So, as I said I'm not sure about Tumblr. I just wanted to do in another social media like Discord or something since I'm not really used to RP Nation system. I like Tumblr because It can be very aesthetic and we have the "asks" too. I think It could be very cool, I've always wanted to do something like this. Well, I'm looking for people to play the actual characters. I'll play Aphelios, but he can talk and his sister has her own body. What I mean is: you need to play the actual character, but it doesn't need to be exactly the same. You know?

Yeah, that's fine. Discord might be your best bet then, though if thats the case you probably should have put this in the off-site section first. As for the characters, mark me down as either Ahri, Kai'sa, or Kindred, as those three are my top favorite characters.

Yeah, that's fine. Discord might be your best bet then, though if thats the case you probably should have put this in the off-site section first. As for the characters, mark me down as either Ahri, Kai'sa, or Kindred, as those three are my top favorite characters.
Oh! Thanks for your advice. I'm new here and I was trying to understand how things work, hehe. Okay! I'll make a list of the unavailable characters then.

By the way, as you're interested in participating, do you prefer here or Discord?

By the way, as you're interested in participating, do you prefer here or Discord?

Yes, I would prefer Discord. I'm sure many people on here would as well, as I think the majority of the regulars have it up at all times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back