• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom League of Legends RP (Orginal character and canon friendly) (remake)

Veltsu VI

Shadowfire
Open world league of legends RP as choose of your own champion (or orginal character if you want)
I am not picky about grammar, as long that words are readable and english (If speaking something else translation after speaking) and then post need to be longer than one sentence/line.

Rules of world:
Spells/Abilitys:

Ultimates aren't global. So no Karthus ult from Shadow isles to mainland.

Some thing has no time limts to be in use. (Annie's bears, Azir's soldiers etc.)

There is other spell what magic user's could use than in game ability's. Spells do that kind of damage that they are. (fire spells burn, ice spells freezes etc.)

Those champions (or orginal charaters) who's abilities are really something that they do as physical (forward roll, throwing bombs, ninja jumps etc.) doesn't make spell damage or use mana. There can be enchament or poisoned weapons but they need to be told in charater sheet

Silence:

Blocks magic-users from using mana (even basic projecties from mages uses mana) but fighters and marksmans are free from silence so long when their doings aren't spells. Summoning spells are blocked in silence and silence can be learned to others too than mage-champions that have it. There is 3 different type of silences:

Mage casted; short time to work but fastly made and safe to target. Easiest to learn basic to block all, harder to learn make block only specific type of spells. Mages only can learn this.

Silence poison; need own time to made, need to inject or trick victim to take it, very dangerous to mages because it keeps mana down so long that victims is cured from it. Hard to learn, need to be already great in potion/poison making, blocks all kind of mana using. Poison itself can be used by who ever, making would be harder if you don't know anything of making poisons already.

Runes; Safe to victim and stays up so long than runes are intact. Can be used to silence area (takes time to put runes around area that you want silence), can be carved to metal (so they can be put to jewery or shackles) or tattoo to victim. Not maybe hard to learn, but finding book that tells about runes can be difficult because runes aren't very used spell type. Can be learned to block specific types after you know runes. Who ever learns from book and can make runes can learn.

Other:

There is no base outside battlefield so killing champions is off limits, some of us can deny death (Zilean, Anivia) and some are death already (Karthus, Tresh etc.)

Diseased are needed to get cured from supports or Cleanse. Major of our healer support's work in hospitals.

RatKing RatKing Fizz Fizz MrNeko MrNeko Sinder Sinder Diagonal Diagonal Khada Jhin Khada Jhin Acethekidd Acethekidd Naruyashan Naruyashan Hollycrest Hollycrest

im in. I've got a -very- original character that I've -totally- never adapted to another rp before

I'm interested, but I'm a bit confused with what the spells are about.
Will this be some sort of RP with a battle system?

I know what Summoner Spells are, I've been playing the game since Season 2 lol
I'm asking how they work into the RP...
Well firstly there wouldn't be summoners, RP would happen like new lore where there isn't league. only mages and those who has trained using spells can made spells and they every spell (even basic attack) would use mana. How much mana you have is pretty much realted age and powerful of mage, as like if Annie would know how to make pillar of flame than Brand can do, she would be exhausted after couple pillars and wouldn't be able to use more of mana and could blackout if she still used large amount mana. Xerath wouldn't have much of limits to use his mana but he would slowly drain to point when he should too rest. Karthus doens't need rest, dead already, his limit is staying on Shadow isles to harrowing (or to Pentakill tour ;) )

All spells (if mage is human) would need to be learned and using mana helps to larger own pool of mana and feel when it's at limit.

To no mages there would be ammunition limit or/and stamina limit. So as like Jinx you would need to tell how much grenades you have and reload your weapons time to time. (pistol would be charged as it would seem to be tazer)

Katarina isn't mage, all that she uses is stamina. She has only limited amount daggers but some of them can be poisoned or echanted to make other than physical damage.
(yes Teemo is still very annoying as he would have much poison darts and blinding darts (and to extra there could be otherkind of poisons in those darts)

Well firstly there wouldn't be summoners, RP would happen like new lore where there isn't league. only mages and those who has trained using spells can made spells and they every spell (even basic attack) would use mana. How much mana you have is pretty much realted age and powerful of mage, as like if Annie would know how to make pillar of flame than Brand can do, she would be exhausted after couple pillars and wouldn't be able to use more of mana and could blackout if she still used large amount mana. Xerath wouldn't have much of limits to use his mana but he would slowly drain to point when he should too rest. Karthus doens't need rest, dead already, his limit is staying on Shadow isles to harrowing (or to Pentakill tour ;) )

All spells (if mage is human) would need to be learned and using mana helps to larger own pool of mana and feel when it's at limit.

To no mages there would be ammunition limit or/and stamina limit. So as like Jinx you would need to tell how much grenades you have and reload your weapons time to time. (pistol would be charged as it would seem to be tazer)

Katarina isn't mage, all that she uses is stamina. She has only limited amount daggers but some of them can be poisoned or echanted to make other than physical damage.
(yes Teemo is still very annoying as he would have much poison darts and blinding darts (and to extra there could be otherkind of poisons in those darts)

Okay, but like how would this work into the RP?
Like is there some sort of battle system where we can die, are we fighting for survival?
Or is there a goal we want to reach?
It seems cool and all, but if there isn't really a goal, then I don't really see any point in pursuing upgrades and such.
I'd just be happy Rping League Characters for fun.
Sorry for the all the questions, just trying to figure out what exactly this group will entail.

Okay, but like how would this work into the RP?
Like is there some sort of battle system where we can die, are we fighting for survival?
Or is there a goal we want to reach?
It seems cool and all, but if there isn't really a goal, then I don't really see any point in pursuing upgrades and such.
I'd just be happy Rping League Characters for fun.
Sorry for the all the questions, just trying to figure out what exactly this group will entail.

Rping would be for fun, there is even rule to not kill league characters (as i have take this Rp from comics site chat to here after we lost nearly all rpers as site was long time offline)
For example in comics site we had point when Luxanna was married with Ezreal, they lived in Bandle city, Annie was their daughter. Garen come to they house to meet Katarina ;) and Annie called Katarina as her aunt.

futher example would be as there was also point where i was ready to kill both Annie (i RPed Annie) and Hanah (that Rp was where she was made ^3^ ) because one of Rper's made choise to stop Hanah's motorcycle that was traveling 200mph with Rek'Sai.

There wouldn't be way to survive from that style of stop, it broke even motorcycle in pieces. When RPer's made that move i showed that i wouldn't godplay and was really pissed to him not use his own head, even when there was unspoken rule to not kill others characters.

(When Ezreal quited we talked whit rper and he made so that Ezreal vanished in accident that put him in between universes so if we would get new Ezreal he could start from begin.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back