Video Games League of Legends players?

Okamirasu

vi supremacy
Hey everyone! I'm Okamirasu, but please call me Oka! Was just wondering if there's any League of Legends players out there?

I'm Silver 3 and my MMR is 1,346. I main Ekko I LOVE HIM SO MUCH and I like to think I'm pretty good at league???

I play on the NA server and wanted to see if anyone here wanted to play some? My user's Okamirasu on there as well!

What up Oka, I'm DVationz all over the web and gaming and I've been playing league... a lot. Currently I'm Silver 4 with 1,420 MMR and with a 85% winrate in the past 20 games (all ranked). I'm a jack of all trades but my best champs (regardless of role for the most part) are Yasuo, Pyke, Zed, and Veigar (Gotta love burst champs right?) I'd be down for some games whenever. DVationz is the username :3

What up Oka, I'm DVationz all over the web and gaming and I've been playing league... a lot. Currently I'm Silver 4 with 1,420 MMR and with a 85% winrate in the past 20 games (all ranked). I'm a jack of all trades but my best champs (regardless of role for the most part) are Yasuo, Pyke, Zed, and Veigar (Gotta love burst champs right?) I'd be down for some games whenever. DVationz is the username :3
I play League :) I can't tell you any info off the top of my head other than I am Bronze 2 and my name on there is Kianto. I'm an Ahri mid one trick, but I play a lot of jungle (used to be a jungle main). Let's play sometime! I'll admit, I'm not the best. But I know my way around the game pretty well. I mostly stick to just normal games, I haven't played ranked in months

Users who are viewing this thread

Back